Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of my life (Delusional Boomer dad says I'm tall)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I didn't find the situation amusing due to the insanity of the statement nor did I find myself angry due to my objective genetic reality. I found only complete numb defeatism; specifically in regards to the way my oblivious boomer parents raised me. I was in the kitchen when after a brief, one statement interaction with my dad about the food I was making suddenly out of nowhere said "you are tall", that was it. I just went deadpan and said "no, I'm not", and he then told me "If you say so" in a taken aback tone. I then with the same deadpan tone that I previously used, said "No, I'm objectively short, my height is less than being in the upper 50th percentile". He then said in a surprised tone "Oh yeah? I'll have to measure you". I'm a 23 year old guy ffs :feelsseriously:...not a 13 year old boy on the precipice of any sort of incoming growth spurt. I'm 5'7.5'' and stopped growing before turning 17 and usually just round up to 5'8'' as to me it feels like the first incremental where you won't at least be viewed as having the same height as a female although you will still be viewed that way. To me it was satisfying to btfo him in this brief exchange because it just shows that most people are completely oblivious to the most basic of statistics.

Last edited:
I didn't find the situation amusing due to the insanity of the statement nor did I find myself angry due to my objective genetic reality. I found only complete numb defeatism; specifically in regards to the way my oblivious boomer parents raised me. I was in the kitchen when after a brief, one statement interaction with my dad about the food I was making suddenly out of nowhere said "you are tall", that was it. I just went deadpan and said "no, I'm not", and he then told me "If you say so" in a taken aback tone. I then with the same deadpan tone that I previously used, said "No, I'm objectively short, my height is less than being in the upper 50th percentile in fact". He then said in a surprised tone "Oh yeah? I'll have to measure you". I'm a 23 year old guy ffs :feelsseriously:...not a 13 year old boy on the precipice of any sort of incoming growth spurt. I'm 5'7.5'' and stopped growing before turning 17 and usually just round up to 5'8'' as to me it feels like the first incremental where you won't at least be viewed as having the same height as a female although you will still be viewed that way. To me it was satisfying to btfo him in this brief exchange because it just shows that most people are completely oblivious to the most basic of statistics.
Fake stories on this site are mind-blowingly common

Fake stories on this site are mind-blowingly common
Nope not fake but ok. Every story that I posted on this site is real and I rarely post stories. Only 1,500 posts and my account is over 2 years old meanwhile you already have over 3k posts and your account is only 2 months old. Sounds like projection.

Your dad knows you are shorter than average. He is just trying to help you cope. My dad doesn't even hide the fact that I am shorter than average at 5'10, even though it is his fault I am short.

Nope not fake but ok. Every story that I posted on this site is real and I rarely post stories. Only 1,500 posts and my account is over 2 years old meanwhile you already have over 3k posts and your account is only 2 months old. Sounds like projection.
Okay. Sounds like projection.

I don't write that many stories, especially ones as provocative and alarming as this:

Your dad calls you tall in this story

This isn't even when you're a child, when you're an adult you claim there was no form of sarcasm in his voice when he said that, in this case you claim if anything he's scared of you/hurting you:

I was making suddenly out of nowhere said "you are tall", that was it. I just went deadpan and said "no, I'm not", and he then told me "If you say so" in a taken aback tone.

Okay. Sounds like projection.

I don't write that many stories, especially ones as provocative and alarming as this:

Your dad calls you tall in this story

This isn't even when you're a child, when you're an adult you claim there was no form of sarcasm in his voice when he said that, in this case you claim if anything he's scared of you/hurting you:
You are autistic and gay. Not everything is a conspiracy. Make up the story for what "le epic reddit gold?" kys. This is why they should remove the number of posts that one has on here as being public. Incel fags use it for clout the same way reddit fags use karma for clout. It's counter-productive gremlin internet behavior.

How tall is your dad

You are autistic and gay. Not everything is a conspiracy. Make up the story for what "le epic reddit gold?" kys. This is why they should remove the number of posts that one has on here as being public. Incel fags use it for clout the same way reddit fags use karma for clout. It's counter-productive gremlin internet behavior.
1. I'm not a faggot nor autistic
2. I never said everything is a conspiracy
3. Fictional stories are stories people invent to begin with (they're not real, you could have said you're joking you didn't)
4. I NEVER EVER mentioned anything about my post count

My dead said I'm tall,
when I said I'm only 5'6,
he said your taller than that at least 5'9