Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story] Stacey got dumped by chad boyfriend for the 2nd time in 3 months, is depressive now.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Theres this 9/10 food that was in my school a few years ago. She has a shit load of beta orbiter faggots that she ignores because she needs Chad ofc.
Theres this Chad I know that I'm actually pretty cool with since hes my weedman and we hang out smoking every now and then.

Anyway, they were dating multiple times now, he took her virginity and dumped her afterwards (this is why I fucking love this guy)
He treats her or any foid like shit, he literally fulfills the pump n dump meme.
They've been dating for a 2nd time now because she always takes him back thinking he "changed"

Well guess what fucking retard, that guy is a Chad and literally fucks every single hot foid he meets and wont change until hes 50 or so.

He fucked her for a few weeks, then ghosts her and only spends time with her to fuck, he told me he fucks her holes without mercy even the asshole
Shes getting more and more depressed which is fucking amazing

Her status on her social media gets filled with depressive shit every time he dumps her.
That fucking whore is too good for anything below Chad even if its breaking her and its fucking amazing. He really fucks her up mentally with that shit.
She gets colder and colder every time and distances herself from her whore friends and fucking drinks alone in her home because of Chad.

This chad is fucking great, imo hes a knight for our cause even tho hes not aware of it. He fucks foids, dumps them and then they get depression and that my friends, is a win for us!

Thats some high quality lifefuel to be honest.

a win for us is ascension. Anything else is cope

Theres this 9/10 food that was in my school a few years ago. She has a shit load of beta orbiter faggots that she ignores because she needs Chad ofc.
Theres this Chad I know that I'm actually pretty cool with since hes my weedman and we hang out smoking every now and then.

Anyway, they were dating multiple times now, he took her virginity and dumped her afterwards (this is why I fucking love this guy)
He treats her or any foid like shit, he literally fulfills the pump n dump meme.
They've been dating for a 2nd time now because she always takes him back thinking he "changed"

Well guess what fucking retard, that guy is a Chad and literally fucks every single hot foid he meets and wont change until hes 50 or so.

He fucked her for a few weeks, then ghosts her and only spends time with her to fuck, he told me he fucks her holes without mercy even the asshole

Her status on her social media gets filled with depressive shit every time he dumps her.
That fucking whore is too good for anything below Chad even if its breaking her and its fucking amazing. He really fucks her up mentally with that shit.
She gets colder and colder every time and distances herself from her whore friends and fucking drinks alone in her home because of Chad.

This chad is fucking great, imo hes a knight for our cause even tho hes not aware of it. He fucks foids, dumps them and then they get depression and that my friends, is a win for us!
Chad worshipping, just be happy about a chad being polygamous bro.

JFL at thinking women give one single shit about personality

they'll let a guy tear her asshole apart if he's 0.1 better looking than her previous chad

Chad worshipping, just be happy about a chad being polygamous bro.
Accidental
I was overtaken by joy ngl
But I do hope that that Chad fucks her up some more tbh
JFL at thinking women give one single shit about personality

they'll let a guy tear her asshole apart if he's 0.1 better looking than her previous chad
True
Personality doesnt mean shit, status and money come after good looks

She needs to be more confident. There's another Chad round the corner...

Aaron-O-Connell-45.jpg

a win for us is ascension. Anything else is cope
Lol this

All this chad is doing is creating trash no decent man will want. Just another toxic foid who degrades all men because of one selfish prick.

Fuck yeah, encourage him in conversation lol.

How is chad getting laid is a lifefuel
Its not about the Chad, everybody knows he gets laid
But the fact that he messes up a foids life
That's the shit that really puts a grin on my face

That's basically every female. They lose their virginity to a chad, who pumps and dumps them. Of course that doesn't make her hate chad, she blames that on herself. What this does is makes her hate ugly males even more. The thought that ugly males might be in her league causes 100x more abuse to her than chad using her as a hole.

My tank of lifefuel has been filled for the afternoon.

lol of course she is.

That's basically every female. They lose their virginity to a chad, who pumps and dumps them. Of course that doesn't make her hate chad, she blames that on herself. What this does is makes her hate ugly males even more. The thought that ugly males might be in her league causes 100x more abuse to her than chad using her as a hole.

I think it has more to do with the idea that an ugly male is capable of doing the same thing chad did to her.

She can live with chad pumping and dumping her, getting pump and dumped by a sub5 male is probably suifuel for any foid.

i hate them both but the foid much more, cunt deserves to suffer

serves the foid right chad dosent give a fuck about her feelings

That is very good.

The fire rises :fire:.
She needs to be more confident. There's another Chad round the corner...

Aaron-O-Connell-45.jpg
No need to post the picture fag.

I don't get the admiration for this behaviour. It makes our situation worse and should be punishable.