Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stretched out Foid Asks Reddit if she should reject a Chad Doctor's Advances

link doesnt show

Bitch, you should get on your knees and praise the lord you are still getting attention from these gifted young men.

Fuck your entitlement.

Bitch, you should get on your knees and praise the lord you are still getting attention from these gifted young men.

Fuck your entitlement.
The Muslims believe that most of hell's denizens will be women. The reason? Ungratefulness. The Muslimcels here can confirm if I got that right wrong.

The Muslims believe that most of hell's denizens will be women. The reason? Ungratefulness. The Muslimcels here can confirm if I got that right wrong.
It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 304)

She sounds retarded. Why does she keep saying “insinuating”. Asking to meet at a certain place isn’t insinuating it’s saying it directly. Foids never cease to impress me with their idiocy

She sounds retarded. Why does she keep saying “insinuating”. Asking to meet at a certain place isn’t insinuating it’s saying it directly. Foids never cease to impress me with their idiocy
as soon as chad commits or says something 'creepy' they wrangle their minds to try and justify said creepiness.
guarantee if a sub5 said this to her (imagine a 3/10 curry) he would be blocked and reported ASAP for harassment.

This dude should have ignored her, and watched her beg for a date

fucking useless cum dumpster has probably sucked 100 dicks but now shes trying to settle down and does like physical contact jfl. hopefully he kidnaps her and sells her to traffickers

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 304)
Based prophet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back