Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STUDY: 92% of hispanic American women are overweight or obese

B

bcroger

Major
Eight percent of Hispanic women were normal weight (BMI: 18.5-24.9), 34% were overweight (BMI: 25-29.9), and 58% were obese (BMI > 30)
Source

God damn. We talk about blacks, but at least they will stay 13-14% of the population. Imagine when hispanics "grow" to 25% and more.

This is why it’s JBs or nothing. I need a stick thin one not a landwhale

This is fucking surreal.

Yeah I'd have probably guessed that. Literally every black and hispanic woman I see outside is a fucking cannonball.

Yeah I'd have probably guessed that. Literally every black and hispanic woman I see outside is a fucking cannonball.
Where I work about 95% of black and hispanic women are overweight or obese.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

I know plenty of stick thin ones (like the Puerto Rican Tallfag Queen, she plays softball and I think basketball, she still seems so dainty at such a tall height because she's so thin. :feelsaww:), it must be the old ones. The overweight and some obese ones often still look godd because of good fat distribution.

because is burgerland what to expect

I know plenty of stick thin ones (like the Puerto Rican Tallfag Queen, she plays softball and I think basketball, she still seems so dainty at such a tall height because she's so thin. :feelsaww:), it must be the old ones. The overweight and some obese ones often still look godd because of good fat distribution.
Every hispanic lady I see is an obese ball. I think you only notice the attractive ones. For example, you 10 hispanic women. 9 are obese and 1 is normal weight and attractive, and you think that 1 attractive one represents them all.

Impressive numbers really. As I always say
FireShot Webpage Capture 1765   Stone Age Herbalist auf X   continue to pray to Yellowstone

Every hispanic lady I see is an obese ball. I think you only notice the attractive ones. For example, you 10 hispanic women. 9 are obese and 1 is normal weight and attractive, and you think that 1 attractive one represents them all.
I guess. My Puerto Rican Tallfag queen is not good representation because she's taller than 95% of hispanic women in the US, thinner than 95% of hispanic women in the US, and prettier than ~99.9999995997% of all women in the US and prettier than ~99.9999999875% of all women globally.

Last edited:
Try going to a hospital in 2050

No thicc latina mami for us anyway

No thicc latina mami for us anyway
We aren't missing on anything,

We aren't missing on anything,

There's no latinas where I live, so I can't even get some comparison with real life

LMAO definitely checks out. I seriously need to find a country to escape to. I don't want my tax dollars to go towards taking care of a majority obese population in 20 years time. Every flu season will become another covid at that point

LMAO definitely checks out. I seriously need to find a country to escape to. I don't want my tax dollars to go towards taking care of a majority obese population in 20 years time. Every flu season will become another covid at that point
I would laugh at pretty much all hispanic women being overweight/obese, but its hard to laugh anymore because the realty is that hispanics will eventually make up over 25% of the population.

Yeah, just fuck a 400 lbs nigger
They have a very high s t d rate so you better be careful with that. Plus race traitors have problems for a reason that's why their race traitors.

Ban goyslop this is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back