Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study proves that being height mogged reduces a man's attractiveness - while being around manlets makes you look better

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
It's not just about how tall you are, it's also about how tall you are relative to other people

Standing around next to taller men makes you less attractive. Inversely, standing next to shorter people makes you look more attractive

If you're a manlet and you try to go out with taller people to get some pussy, you're just actively making them more attractive while making yourself look worse. MOGGING IS REAL

They used computer generated human models of varying heights and placed them next to each other in various combinations.

The conclusions were two-fold, in that a) contrast illusions change the perceived height of targets, and b) the illusions affect the mate value of the target, while this is partially mediated by the height perceptions. To our knowledge, this was the first study to examine height contrast effects in human males and its effect on their mate value. The current findings indicate that if men can actually choose their social environment with regard to height, they could do so in a way that potentially increases their perceived mate value. By avoiding positioning themselves next to men who are taller than them, they could increase their relative attractiveness

Also taller men weren't just more attractive, they were also rated as more dominant and more muscular

Last edited:
but... but... just be confident and take a shower bro!

Heightism is a bigger problem than racism. There is no person on earth that would rather be 5'2 and white male vs 6'4 and black male (or any other ethnicity).

Heightism is a bigger problem than racism. There is no person on earth that would rather be 5'2 and white male vs 6'4 and black male (or any other ethnicity).
Being taller makes absolutely everything about life easier and better ... except one thing: it makes your dick look smaller.

But as shown in another study in my previous thread, tall men SOMEHOW get more of a boost from having a big dick than manlets.

Meaning that every inch of dick a tall guy has is seen as more valuable than an inch of dick of a manlet.

so therefore it's not purely looks, it's about relative looks.

makes sense

so therefore it's not purely looks, it's about relative looks.

makes sense
Looks were never 100% absolute. You always need a point of reference.

That being said, uglyness does exist on its own of course.

It's not just about how tall you are, it's also about how tall you are relative to other people

Standing around next to taller men makes you less attractive. Inversely, standing next to shorter people makes you look more attractive

If you're a manlet and you try to go out with taller people to get some pussy, you're just actively making them more attractive while making yourself look worse. MOGGING IS REAL

They used computer generated human models of varying heights and placed them next to each other in various combinations.

Also taller men weren't just more attractive, they were also rated as more dominant and more muscular

To normies frame = muscle so no surprise on the muscular part. Even if you're not actually muscular at all
Being taller makes absolutely everything about life easier and better ... except one thing: it makes your dick look smaller.

But as shown in another study in my previous thread, tall men SOMEHOW get more of a boost from having a big dick than manlets.

Meaning that every inch of dick a tall guy has is seen as more valuable than an inch of dick of a manlet.

It's over for average dickcels

To normies frame = muscle so no surprise on the muscular part. Even if you're not actually muscular at all

It's over for average dickcels
I've seen so many 6ft5-6ft6 skinnyfats irl being treated like muscle gods by normies. smh

Another day. Another height pill thread.

Adding it to my one.

Over before it began.

I went to order food and tall black guy mugged me and everyone else.Its not fair that people can be so tall.That made me not want to go outside for a while

I went to order food and tall black guy mugged me and everyone else.Its not fair that people can be so tall.That made me not want to go outside for a while
Was that a pun or a brainfart?

brutal. he probably has a bbc

I wish i were 180cm
Another day. Another height pill thread.

Adding it to my one.

Over before it began.
Heightmogging is top 3 worst kinds tbh

Last edited:
It's a mog or be mogged world.

Man. It's gotta suck for bluepillers when studies confirm what we say and what society already knows.
Meh tbh all they do is ignore science when it suits them

Either that or they "refute" study after study with one exception that they supposedly know irl

I identify as 7 feet tall.
If women refuse to date me, they are bigots
full

6’0 normie would lower 5’10 chads SMV? Life fuel.

"chad" manlets are doomed too. Normie tallfags will slay more

Yeah I don't think that these images

rated by a foid is enough to say that. These have 0 chad halo.

Of course. The best is to have one token manlet Ricecel who is about 5'4 or shorter so you can look more attractive in comparison.

Height/ugly ism is a bigger problem than racism

Yeah I don't think that these images
View attachment 272369
rated by a foid is enough to say that. These have 0 chad halo.

Dude, that's the point, they all have to look the same so that there is no bias and the ratings are based strictly on observational differences in height

So if they had to choose from equally attractive men (as in face) height changes how they view each man when view relatively against eachother

Cope. The cost of being ethnic is the same as being the cost of being 5' tall and this has been proven.

Cope. The cost of being ethnic is the same as being the cost of being 5' tall and this has been proven.
Lol no. Being a manlet is much, much worse. Check the suicide rate for men under 5'6 compared to normal.

Dude, that's the point, they all have to look the same so that there is no bias and the ratings are based strictly on observational differences in height
So if they had to choose from equally attractive men (as in face) height changes how they view each man when view relatively against eachother

I know that's the point. However irl the degree of mogging from a real life chad to a average looking guy would be MUCH higher than the degree of mogging of a 3d model to another 3d model.

My point is that real life is more brutal, and therefore the comparison b/w inch of dick vs inch of height is not valid.