Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Stupid Asian tries to be PC

TriumphDoloshite

TriumphDoloshite

Greycel
The same Asian girl who almost ruined my life tried being PC when a friend asked why someone left the class group chat. The person in question was a lesbian who now think she's a man. The first response is "please stop deadnaming him, thanks" from the Asian who's always trying to be perfect and the leader of the class. I bet she will never date a transgender man, or even fully believes this lesbian is a man. This girl almost ruined my life but now doesn't have a care in the world. She has no feelings. Asian women are the worst. The whole class is full politically correct social justice warriors who support trannies. Actually the whole university is like that. It's probably a good thing I'm no longer in that class full of woke people.

Foids like them usually have no real beliefs; it's simply an aesthetic, something to put on for display to give the impression they legitimately hold any actual opinions and aren't completely mindless... :feelsclown:

Introduce them to a white, 6'2, traditionally "misogynist" conservative Chad, and they'd simply turn off the personality detector and revert back to their previous state of "neutral"; this goes double for the noodlefoid you talk about. :feelshaha:

The foid who rejected me in favor of blonde guys was also part of an anti racism project

If you want to end racism jump into the void (in building game)

Sorry im retarded, what is a pc?

It's the same shit also in Italy where I live. Schools and universities are su full of social justice warriors. It's impossibile to meet decent people...

Women don't have concept of sympathy. Only virtue signaling

The foid who rejected me in favor of blonde guys was also part of an anti racism project

If you want to end racism jump into the void (in building game)
I don't GAF about racism...

But I am looking for avoid to jump into