Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sugar should be fucking banned

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
I was out to get groceries and stuff and out of boredom and a little curiosity i turned over packs to read contents
now i know that processed food = shit, but still i started reading it for checking one thing (actually two) and holy-fucking-shit!
almost majority of products on shelfs were ~50 percent sugar (when counted as total sugar + carbs contents)!

First packet i picked up was one of those cheap-ass 1 kilo tomato ketchup and it had some 54 percent sugar content, almost 540 grams of sugar+carbs content!!

the heck!!

no wonder people are so fucked up when the food they eat gives this kind of sugar spike with every bite

Last edited:
everything food related has nothing but jewish chemcials

caffeine should be banned also
The charged drink with a ton of caffeine just killed two people this and last month google

It should but it won’t

wtf why? i drink coffee and put sugar in it every single fucking day if coffee disappears id actually rope.

everything food related has nothing but jewish chemcials
oh yeah those 'added preservatives and food colouring and stuff' - they have that in codes many times than actual names like E-some-number

they are actively making it harder to trace contents in food they sell to us

No, it shouldn't.
Banning everything just because you don't like it would make us live in some dystopian 1984 kinda world.

Everything should be allowed (as long as it doesn't bother others).
Humans have a brain, they should be able and allowed to use it and decide for themselves.

nah sugar is good I enjoy it

There's a sugar tax in Bongland. You have to pay more for actual Coke than shitty DIet Coke.

I cut out sugar from my life. Not entirely, because many foods and drinks contain sugar, but I eliminated refined sugar from my diet. One of the best decisions I ever made.

I haven't touched sugar or gluten in 3 weeks now and have zero bloat, weak incel IBS stomach gets easily irritated, sucrose is an inflammatory so not surprised, the slop is one of the easiest copes to get addicted to unfortunately.

Yep. Even supposedly savoury foods are packed with refined sugar. Bread, soup, you name it.

The whole reason tomatoes are so good for you is because they don't have sugar in them. They're like fruit without the sugar.

I recently quit hard candy i have a habbit of eating a lot of it.

I was out to get groceries and stuff and out of boredom and a little curiosity i turned over packs to read contents
now i know that processed food = shit, but still i started reading it for checking one thing (actually two) and holy-fucking-shit!
almost majority of products on shelfs were ~50 percent sugar (when counted as total sugar + carbs contents)!

First packet i picked up was one of those cheap-ass 1 kilo tomato ketchup and it had some 54 percent sugar content, almost 540 grams of sugar+carbs content!!

the heck!!

no wonder people are so fucked up when the food they eat gives this kind of sugar spike with every bite
Aren't you Curry ? I think you are Odiya or some stuff ? Just go to a open market bruh. Cucked Westerners think those are unhygienic but I would rather trust an honest Curry Butcher/Vegetables vendor in the open market to not put estrogen in my food. Fuck processed food. No way I am putting that shit in me.