Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicidal foid wants to get raped

OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING WHORE

Found another one proving all the blackpill theories in one single post:feelshaha:
Post in thread 'Dose anyone else fantasize about being kidnapped, raped, and murdered?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...napped-raped-and-murdered.129256/post-2118206
I actually hoped this would happen whenever I was inexperienced. I felt that if someone came into my house to rob and murder me, back then, I would have asked them to at least rape me so that I didn't die without experiencing what it felt like. I was 12 when I first had this thought. Being 19 now and having experienced the first two things already...I'm good .

It is exciting to allure/seduce people, but be cautious with how you carry yourself. People can and will deliberately take anything as a "yes" no matter what state you're in.
I completely understand fantasizing about that stuff (getting kidnapped, raped, and murdered; abused for me- I don't want to die at the hands of anyone, but myself lmao). For me though, I'd want it to be with someone I know or am physically attracted to because a random person doing it to you is genuinely traumatizing. It doesn't feel sexy- it makes you feel worse. There's no shame in wishing this, but I stopped romanticizing it once it happened to me.

I recommend joining a group that practices that kind of preying in a safe and controlled way. I'm sure it exists somewhere. (I'm talking about this in terms of BDSM!! Tread carefully though.)

I also don't mean any of this to come off offensive; I simply mean for it to act as a precaution with some advice!

Edit: I also think I romanticized all that stuff because the idea of it made me feel like I was wanted in some way and attractive enough for someone to do that to me.