Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SUPERNOVAL LEVEL OF CUCKING!! Warning this is really painfull to watch!

cavegoblin

cavegoblin

Greycel
I'm really not sure if i should put it in to RageFuel or LifeFuel so i put it in Soy! Because it made even a troglodite cave goblin like me feel WAAAAY better about myself! On the other hand this foids behavior is utterly disgusting!! P.S. Sargon can go eat a dick for saying Incels are the lowest form of life! It does not get any lower the this pathetic mother fucker!!

54023854-freehand-drawn-cartoon-pirate-hook.jpg
36737802_1.jpg

Wtf ... He even had to pay her 70k $ debts. :what:

Idk what's this whole American fetichism about living out of debt and having no savings. It's over for america debt cels.

Wtf ... He even had to pay her 70k $ debts. :what:

Idk what's this whole American fetichism about living out of debt and having no savings. It's over for america debt cels.
Yea! O_O It is really fucked up!!

You can't seriously expect me to watch a 3 hour molymeme video:feelsmega:

When does Sargon say that?
I think it was in this video(I don't have the timestamp), he was saying things to the effect that saying bad things about Incels is punching down because they(Incels) are the biggest losers, they are the lowest of the low! (meanwhile he is raising his wifes black son...)
You can't seriously expect me to watch a 3 hour molymeme video:feelsmega:
Well If you do I think you will think/feel much more highly/better about your self. "Bugman" like this poor motherfucker in the video are truly pathetic/lost! I'm much happier being what I am then I would be being this guy!

Last edited:
Well If you do I think you will think/feel much more highly/better about your self. "Bugman" like this poor motherfucker in the video are truly pathetic/lost! I'm much happier being what I am then I would be being this guy!

Can you at least give me a tl;dr so I can decide if its worth listening to, or where to skip to start listening to?

I like molymeme but holy fucking hell does he take a long time to get to a point.

Can you at least give me a tl;dr so I can decide if its worth listening to, or where to skip to start listening to?

I like molymeme but holy fucking hell does he take a long time to get to a point.
Well basically this is a guy that has a mother that wanted to stab him to death when she found out that he had pre-marital sex.

Because all the craziness he moved away in to the prairie, he had a dog at home(the guy really likes dogs), it died, his mother poisoned it out of revenge most likely.

He got involved with a black woman - that has a family that is SJW - anti white racist. When he first time met her family the women in the family set him down for 4 hours and lectured him how to behave around people of color, how not to be racist, what is acceptable for him to do.

This black girl/woman that he is seeing had 70000 dollars debt for her collage stuff. Which she owed to her parrents (who are rich as fuck by the way) - now he has been "forced" to pay her debt back to her parrents as reparation for his white privilege! (btw. they are in Canada)

Her family always attacks/berates him. and she is always on her families side. And she calls him racist.

Btw. the guy is in IT he is a team lead and a CTO O_O - so he has a really fucking good job-money, he described him self as athletic and about an 8 or 9 out of 10.

He tried to give job to her younger brother, but he started calling him a racist too!

Her black girlfriend made him get dogs (which he actually liked) to try out how it would be to have kids, to see if she wants any. But she became abusive and beat the dogs that he loved really really much, and he just stood there and watched crying like a little bitch!

She is phisically abusive against him as well.

Oh yea and the guy works like 60 to 70 hours a week, to pay her debt and all the loans for the huge house that she made him buy. But she hates that he is so much away working and one time when she did not want him to go and he still decided to go she went crazy and said that she wants the aircraft to crashes with him and that he dies a painful death burning in the wreckage.

This about sums it up - its a long post but it is a long ass video. - There is a bunch of stuff that I left out here.

Last edited:
Oh, this baldie oldie. 3 hours, wtf...that’s long even for him I think.

I put in TL DR summery in a text a few posts ups, you can check that out!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back