Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suvived death by decapitation today

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So i was benching 190 lbs, ( i need managed to do it)
There were some that i couldnt do it so i needed a lift, one of them which is what we am gonna tell you about.

So i failed and this guy who was behind me lifted it up but the thing is the we8ghts were under the thing that holds the weights lets call them bar holders, so he lighted it up my chest and let go of the weights so the weights are on my hands uder the bar holder and i would have let go if i had not seen it, and if i had let go of it the 190 pounds would have fell on my neck , crushing my neck, my bones/vertebrae would have been crushed, blood would have been gashed out. (I said oh my God oh my God, and he realized and helped me to put it back while this was happening this girl was watching and from her facial expression she knew what would haooened if i let go, she went like 'oh' but Once the 190 oound were no longer under but on the bar holder, istarted venting to him how i could have died, and she started laughing, i may have heard him say sorry, anyways im not, but i did give a thought to it when i was playing piano,
The guy, who was behind me. The guy whos role was to take the weights off, he almost had a similar exprience in which i saved him.
He was benching, he wanted to put the weights back, but it went under, so i went and grabbed the weights pushed it under, and i helped him put it on top, if he had let go of the weights his neck or chest or both vpuld have been crashed.

Am I the one who's retarded or does this guy write incoherently :lul:

So i was benching 190 lbs, ( i need managed to do it)
There were some that i couldnt do it so i needed a lift, one of them which is what we am gonna tell you about.

So i failed and this guy who was behind me lifted it up but the thing is the we8ghts were under the thing that holds the weights lets call them bar holders, so he lighted it up my chest and let go of the weights so the weights are on my hands uder the bar holder and i would have let go if i had not seen it, and if i had let go of it the 190 pounds would have fell on my neck , crushing my neck, my bones/vertebrae would have been crushed, blood would have been gashed out. (I said oh my God oh my God, and he realized and helped me to put it back while this was happening this girl was watching and from her facial expression she knew what would haooened if i let go, she went like 'oh' but Once the 190 oound were no longer under but on the bar holder, istarted venting to him how i could have died, and she started laughing, i may have heard him say sorry, anyways im not, but i did give a thought to it when i was playing piano,
The guy, who was behind me. The guy whos role was to take the weights off, he almost had a similar exprience in which i saved him.
He was benching, he wanted to put the weights back, but it went under, so i went and grabbed the weights pushed it under, and i helped him put it on top, if he had let go of the weights his neck or chest or both vpuld have been crashed.
Death tier shit

does your gym have a bench press machine? should just use that

You gotta get a spotter if you lift very heavy weights

Thats why I I dont gym
Anon likes bodybuilding v0 bhnt1o3fee0

Gym is retarded and for faggots if you want to be strong do farm work. I had to dig a little 5 foot trench in community service that shit was harder than any faggot press I ever did in a gym

Thanks.
Your a life saver
Don't do that jfl. I would do the roll of shame instead. Especially when you do flatbench you can't just throw the weight away.

Are you drunk lad

+10 Good Goy points for going to (((gym)))

Are you curry by any chance?