Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Swedish foid convicted for raping a guy

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Just fucking LOL.

Short background: The 19 year old foid was on a party somewhere in the Swedish province of Scania in april 2021. One of the guys that attended the party drank alot of alcohol and since there were no beds to sleep in the party house, he decided to sleep in a car outside the house. All of a sudden the guy wakes up with the girl having sex with him while friends outside the car recorded everything on Snapchat. The guy later reported to the police that he was raped. The foid on the other hand insists that the sex was mutual. The district court acquitted the foid from the charges. It was appealed by the prosecutor and the court of appeals sentenced the foid to 1 year and 4 months in prison. So obviously there is justice?

Man, I wished I was a Chad :fuk:!

I would have had no problem.

Good for him anyways

She should get the electric chair

Would a guy only get 16 months? Still a joke.

She was still sentenced to far less of a sentence than a man ever would have been but it's nice to see feminism backfire for once.

She was still sentenced to far less of a sentence than a man ever would have been but it's nice to see feminism backfire for once.
A 19 year old guy would get the same penalty

If it was a guy, he would would've got lifetime prison

his personality was so irresistable that she was compelled to force herself on his penis. this is the power of a top personality fellas

Her sentence will be far lighter than a man's.