Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taiwanese police sent a 13-year-old girl against the dude blackmailing her for sex, she got taken and forced to give him head.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Police had asked the 13-year-old to assist them in an undercover operation by meeting a man she had accused of blackmailing her
The incident took place in November 2020, when the then 13-year-old told police in the northern Taiwan city of Taoyuan that she had been threatened by a man on a dating app, who tried to coerce her into sex by threatening to publish explicit photos of her online.
The man, surnamed Chang, was sentenced to eight years jail for sexual assault earlier this month.

The verdict revealed that after the girl brought her complaint of Chang’s attempted blackmail to police, officers asked her to assist an undercover operation by pretending to agree to meet with him for sex.
Local media reported the two officers then shadowed the child to a McDonald’s where she met with Chang, but lost her after she got into the car and was driven a few hundred metres away, and they were unable to chase on foot. Chang forced the girl to perform oral sex, before driving back to McDonald’s where he was detained by police.

Police said the girl did not tell officers about the assault at the time, which was revealed during Chang’s trial.

Lmao:feelskek:. Did those Taiwanese cops unironically not understand how sting operations like this are supposed to go? You just pretend to be a young girl, you don’t actually send young girls against those adult guys wanting to fuck them:feelshaha:. I swear, those guys must’ve just watched too much anime and believed that all of those scenes with young girls easily beating up adult men are reality:feelshaha:.

Also, jfl at the dude’s surname literally being Chang:feelskek:. The memes are just writing themselves here, while normal pedos are pretty much hiding in the mud 24/7, Chang just texts the girl he wants to fuck and then the fucking cops bring her to him:feelshaha::feelskek:. And that’s not even mentioning that they apparently met on a dating app (I wonder what an innocent and pure 13-year-old was doing there:feelswhere:, truly a mystery), or that he apparently had explicit photos of her he was blackmailing her with (I sure wonder how Chang got those from this innocent 13-year-old he met on a dating app:feelswhere:, truly a mystery.)

On Thursday, a Zhongli branch police spokesperson appeared to put responsibility on the teenager, telling reporters the girl had been repeatedly instructed not to get in the car and to stay in sight of the officers.
Kek:lul:.

So these are the 120 average IQ chinks who are supposedly the smartest race

The man, surnamed Chang
:lul:

Entire situation is hilarious :feelshaha:.

Local media reported the two officers then shadowed the child to a McDonald’s where she met with Chang, but lost her after she got into the car and was driven a few hundred metres away, and they were unable to chase on foot.
What do you mean, "chase on foot"? Where's your car :feelskek:? It's a motherfucking McD, why would they not bring a car to a sting operation?

What do you mean, "chase on foot"? Where's your car :feelskek:? It's a motherfucking McD, why would they not bring a car to a sting operation?
That's what also got me:feelshaha:. Sure, they obviously wouldn't bring a patrol car, but this makes one wonder whether those cops legitimately didn't have a civilian car for use in cases like this:feelskek:.

Lmao:feelskek:. Did those Taiwanese cops unironically not understand how sting operations like this are supposed to go? You just pretend to be a young girl, you don’t actually send young girls against those adult guys wanting to fuck them:feelshaha:. I swear, those guys must’ve just watched too much anime and believed that all of those scenes with young girls easily beating up adult men are reality:feelshaha:.

Also, jfl at the dude’s surname literally being Chang:feelskek:. The memes are just writing themselves here, while normal pedos are pretty much hiding in the mud 24/7, Chang just texts the girl he wants to fuck and then the fucking cops bring her to him:feelshaha::feelskek:. And that’s not even mentioning that they apparently met on a dating app (I wonder what an innocent and pure 13-year-old was doing there:feelswhere:, truly a mystery), or that he apparently had explicit photos of her he was blackmailing her with (I sure wonder how Chang got those from this innocent 13-year-old he met on a dating app:feelswhere:, truly a mystery.)

Kek:lul:.
13 is not pedo
Age of consent laws are a assault on human rights and dignity

or that she'll immdeitly get an orgasm and make the event consensual.

It's like EDP445 from parralel universe where he isn't dumb nigger that gets set up by clout chasing youtubers, but HighIQ chang outsmarting entire police sting operation

At least it was an actual sting. If it was an 18 year old pretending to be 13, then no crime was committed.

Cops there are like pussy delivery free service lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back