Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the IQ pill

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
NO matter what I do I was never able to get anything above a C in classical chinese obviously this means no med school, and that turned out to be.
In college. While i'm already tired from beiing the smart guy, people were gaining near perfect GPAs at physics. The IQmogging was brutal.

You have a Master's degree, right? Better than me, who barely passed Highschool.

NO matter what I do I was never able to get anything above a C in classical chinese obviously this means no med school, and that turned out to be.
In college. While i'm already tired from beiing the smart guy, people were gaining near perfect GPAs at physics. The IQmogging was brutal.
big Truth. I had similar experiences when I was younger and even now when competing for high paying jobs. High IQs should pay more taxes for their privileges. This forum bitches about Chad having looks privilege, but we also need talk about IQ privilege

Brutally over for non-chinkcels.

A chink is considered just average or slightly above average if he has a 3.6-3.7 GPA.