Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the IQpill

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Winning in the IQ department is one of the least benefitial victories to get compared to other like height, face and even dick size for a simple reason: nobody can see your IQ.

When I was in high school, I remember exams were turbo easy for me, barely studied for them and destroyed them all without breaking a sweat. But nobody admired me for it, and some people even thought I studied hard because, in their reality, they and their friends had to study hard to pass.

I remember I did a particularly easy math test (math was the easiest subject for me because I didn't need to study data, just understand the process) and finished in no time, I took a book out of my bag and started to read. The teacher got mad and scolded me because I was "disrespecting" the rest of the class with that action. And I was confused because I didn't even think about flexing, just wanted to read because I was done with the test and I wasn't going to wait by watching at the ceiling.

I was not good with social skills and I was not good at sports either, which are arguably the 2 most important skills to have in high school; but I was good at the only thing barely anobdy cared about: easily getting good marks.

Maybe it was because I didn't struggle with it, but other people didn't struggle doing sports or being very social yet I never heard anyone tell to them something along the lines of: "you are making the other kids feel bad". Flexing physical superiority = good, flexing intellectual superiority = bad.

Even now, you might be reading this thread and you might be thinking: woah, what a pompous guy. That's exactly what I mean.

When I was in high school, I remember exams were turbo easy for me, barely studied for them and destroyed them all without breaking a sweat. But nobody admired me for it, and some people even thought I studied hard because, in their reality, they and their friends had to study hard to pass.

I remember I did a particularly easy math test (math was the easiest subject for me because I didn't need to study data, just understand the process) and finished in no time, I took a book out of my bag and started to read. The teacher got mad and scolded me because I was "disrespecting" the rest of the class with that action. And I was confused because I didn't even think about flexing, just wanted to read because I was done with the test and I wasn't going to wait by watching at the ceiling.
weird flex but ok

I know the exact feels brocel.
Our society is so degenerate now that we do not respect the men with the intellect to continue building civilisation.
Instead praise is misplaced on superficial qualities.
It is a nightmare version of a meritocratic society.

When I was going though high school, and exams, my father always encouraged me, by saying that with status and career success, girls will flock to me.
He was right, in a way. Money buys me access to pussy. But no genuine companionship or love.

Our societies won't make it very far if we continue to devalue actually useful men, like we have done in the last half century.

High iq is only useful if you make money with it or use it to get pussy and know your way around women/life

I know the exact feels brocel.
Our society is so degenerate now that we do not respect the men with the intellect to continue building civilisation.
Instead praise is misplaced on superficial qualities.
It is a nightmare version of a meritocratic society.

This literally happened to me in my English class Sophomore year of high school. We had a vocabulary quiz, I finished early and started reading a book. The teacher got really mad at me - she was a hot blonde who liked me as a student though so while she was offended, she let it go.

And I gotta say - while I've never done an IQ test because mental limitation bias will affect me - I 100% understand what you are talking about. I graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA and graduated college magna cum laude, and not once did I ever do "outlining" strategies or "note taking" strategies. I never made "flash cards" (except quizlet for vocab stuff in high school). I never skipped reading anything unless it really bored me.

Last edited:
I wish I could lower my IQ to 100 and Increase my height by 21cm tbh.

This literally happened to me in my English class Sophomore year of high school. We had a vocabulary quiz, I finished early and started reading a book. The teacher got really mad at me - she was a hot blonde who liked me as a student though so while she was offended, she let it go.
Fucking surreal, man, I tell you... Maybe if we were Light Yagami we would've been praised, but we got scolded for finishing quickly.

I also would like to say that this bias is reflected in real life status as well; physical beauty is far more valued in our society than intelligence.

Can you guys tell me who Kate Upton is? Can you guys tell me who Tom Brady is? Can you guys tell me who Justin Bieber is? Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Conneally?

Okay, what about Henry Marsh? Satya Nadella? Richard Dawkins? John Waldron? Alan Dershowitz?

Everyone cares who the top athlete, model, actor, actress is. Nobody gives two fucks about the best businessman, doctor, engineer, lawyer, professor, etc.
Fucking surreal, man, I tell you... Maybe if we were Light Yagami we would've been praised, but we got scolded for finishing quickly.
I don't watch death note sorry bud
I only know that character because I watched e;r's videos before he disappeared

Last edited:
I also would like to say that this bias is reflected in real life status as well; physical beauty is far more valued in our society than intelligence.

Can you guys tell me who Kate Upton is? Can you guys tell me who Tom Brady is? Can you guys tell me who Justin Bieber is? Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Conneally?

Okay, what about Henry Marsh? Satya Nadella? Richard Dawkins? John Waldron? Alan Dershowitz?

Everyone cares who the top athlete, model, actor, actress is. Nobody gives two fucks about the best businessman, doctor, engineer, lawyer, professor, etc.

I don't watch death note sorry bud
I only know that character because I watched e;r's videos before he disappeared
Mind can’t be separated from body. I believe that with adequate intelligence, the body then becomes of more importance.

I think society would be weird if everyone were high iq. I enjoy being smarter than others. It is mostly an inborn or hereditary trait anyway. There’s always going to be someone smarter than me though, so I believe at a certain point intelligence has diminishing returns.

Yes i totally get it. My bullies were shit but look who is getting the pussy juice now.