Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the kisspill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here's another brutal Blackpill:

*Two researchers from Oxford’s department of experimental psychology, Rafael Wlodarski and Robin Dunbar, provide evidence for the latter explanations in their latest investigation. They set up an online survey and asked about 900 adults (about two-thirds of whom were women) to answer questions about how important kissing was in both long and short relationships. Overall, women valued kissing more than men (no surprise), but guys who rated themselves as more attractive than others or who had lots of girlfriends also placed more emphasis on the smooch.

(MORE: How My Nut Allergy Made Me More Monogamous)

That makes sense, say the researchers, since both women and good-looking guys tend to be more picky about their mating partners. For women, bearing and raising children is a huge investment of their life and health, so they want to choose the right co-parent. As anthropologist Helen Fisher told U.S. News and World Report, “When you get a highly intelligent, pair-bonding species that requires years to raise a baby, you evolve more and more brain mechanisms to weed out the losers.” The hottie guys are picky because, well, they can be; they have a lot of choices, so they need a way to winnow them down. Kissing, says the Oxford team, may therefore be a way of trying on potential partners."

While the article goes on to state that one of the potential reasons for kissing being the smell, notice how toilets and Chad's value kissing more. More anecdotal threads elsewhere often claim that more attractive people kiss better (not always, but usually). Now imagine Chad your age and literally 100% of all toilets having kissed hundreds of people... Now you come in as a kisscel and she kisses you the first time, she's done it a million times with a million men and knows what a good or bad kiss feels and smells like. You're awkward as fuck and it sends a signal to her brain "Dump this ugly-ass loser!!!".

Remember, this is already after the initial attraction, this is a shit test toilets and Chad's do to each other and if you've been to any party you see the same people kiss a lot with other people before selecting a mate. Even after the initial stages of attraction she might immediately feel unattracted to you after realise that you suck at kissing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Practice on your mom

I am almost 20 now, I believe most of the foids of my age would have kissed atleast 100s of guys.
Brutal

Here's another brutal Blackpill:

*Two researchers from Oxford’s department of experimental psychology, Rafael Wlodarski and Robin Dunbar, provide evidence for the latter explanations in their latest investigation. They set up an online survey and asked about 900 adults (about two-thirds of whom were women) to answer questions about how important kissing was in both long and short relationships. Overall, women valued kissing more than men (no surprise), but guys who rated themselves as more attractive than others or who had lots of girlfriends also placed more emphasis on the smooch.

(MORE: How My Nut Allergy Made Me More Monogamous)

That makes sense, say the researchers, since both women and good-looking guys tend to be more picky about their mating partners. For women, bearing and raising children is a huge investment of their life and health, so they want to choose the right co-parent. As anthropologist Helen Fisher told U.S. News and World Report, “When you get a highly intelligent, pair-bonding species that requires years to raise a baby, you evolve more and more brain mechanisms to weed out the losers.” The hottie guys are picky because, well, they can be; they have a lot of choices, so they need a way to winnow them down. Kissing, says the Oxford team, may therefore be a way of trying on potential partners."

While the article goes on to state that one of the potential reasons for kissing being the smell, notice how toilets and Chad's value kissing more. More anecdotal threads elsewhere often claim that more attractive people kiss better (not always, but usually). Now imagine Chad your age and literally 100% of all toilets having kissed hundreds of people... Now you come in as a kisscel and she kisses you the first time, she's done it a million times with a million men and knows what a good or bad kiss feels and smells like. You're awkward as fuck and it sends a signal to her brain "Dump this ugly-ass loser!!!".

Remember, this is already after the initial attraction, this is a shit test toilets and Chad's do to each other and if you've been to any party you see the same people kiss a lot with other people before selecting a mate. Even after the initial stages of attraction she might immediately feel unattracted to you after realise that you suck at kissing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Now it makes sense why hookers charge "girlfriend treatment" as a extra.

Brutal. This is the part when you know its truly over.

I've reached the pearl studded gates of 40 and have never even once felt the warm affectionate feeling of a womans breath on my face, or tongue caressing smoothly against my mashed up fkd up teef.

Feel free to lay in to me budy boyos :feelsEhh:

I already knew long ago…

Last edited: