Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Take the pill pill

Classic foid can spend literally 15 whole years with a man and the moment she no longer feels attracted to him she will leave with any emotional attachment or empathy

Maybe one of the pills side effect is liking betabuxxers and subhumans?
Kinda, iirc it's been scientifically proven that women on the pill prefer LTN oofy doofy types

Pills should be banned

After 2000s men started losing the battle. This is a females world now, they will never lose since hypergamy and reckless dating is only increasing

Classic foid can spend literally 15 whole years with a man and the moment she no longer feels attracted to him she will leave with any emotional attachment or empathy
Women have no shame

I genuinely can't believe people like this exist. You dated this man for 15 years, and despite everything, you just suddenly lost all attraction? I've, obviously, never been on birth control. But I strongly doubt medicine could do that. 'Red flags' are just an excuse at this point. You have been together for, and I will repeat, 15. years. You know how to handle your emotions and you know how to work with eachother. What the hell?

I genuinely can't believe people like this exist. You dated this man for 15 years, and despite everything, you just suddenly lost all attraction? I've, obviously, never been on birth control. But I strongly doubt medicine could do that. 'Red flags' are just an excuse at this point. You have been together for, and I will repeat, 15. years. You know how to handle your emotions and you know how to work with eachother. What the hell?
Exactly my thoughts

After 2000s men started losing the battle. This is a females world now, they will never lose since hypergamy and reckless dating is only increasing
try 1960s. Notice how only 21% of women were virgins at marriage? this is due to the birth control pill and sexual revolution of the 60s JFL

rs=w:1280