Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Take the VNpill

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
That is all.

I need a list of all the good VNs approved by my fellowcels tbh

I liked Grisaia no Kajitsu, Love Language Japanese, and the danganronpa series

Do you have a favourite genre?
I recommend Saya no Uta and Higurashi if you like horror.
This one is fantastic too (it's 15-20 hours long and completely free!):

My favourite VN is probably SubaHibi though:

You should try the Zero Escape games if you like VNs with gameplay. The final game is very love-or-hate to put it mildly though. Now that I'm writing it, I would probably only recommend playing the first of the series, 999. The second game is probably my favourite, but the story that it sets up does not conclude in a satisfiying way in the final game.
Root Double is another interesting mystery VN.
If you want something short that you can read in one night, Narcissu is pretty great and relatable for us in some way. If you're seriously considering roping though, I probably would not recommend it.
I recommend Saya no Uta and Higurashi if you like horror.
This + Umineko
Higurashi is being worked on by Manga Gamer, in my opinion their version + voice patches are the ultimate experience tbh, so you might want to hold out until they complete it sometime in 2020 probably kek

already did
This. Most VNs suck balls though. Finding a good one if like sifting gold out of rocks, it's even worse than it is with animes.

HNNNNNNNNNGGG

I remember trying that a few years ago...
I couldn't even finish it. It was just too depressing man...
It definitely is depressing, that's why I don't recommend it for the rope-curious:worryfeels:
The ending brought me an alternative perspective on a few things. It left me in a bizarre state of screaming inside while simultaneously being at perfect inner peace.
it's even worse than it is with animes
I disagree tbh, I did watch significantly more anime series than read VNs though, so my perspective might be skewed. VNs aren't afraid of trying new things compared to anime, which feel like they're made more and more 'safely' if you know what I mean. The VN community definitely overhypes a lot of titles though

I did, but i don't play very often because of lazyness.

Well known visual novels are the STEINS;GATE series, Nekopara series, To The Moon series, eden*, Harmonia, planetarian, and my favorite one VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action. The developers are doing another game called N1RV Ann-A which is set to release 2020. There's also Doki Doki Literature Club which is especially popular.
the danganronpa series
This one is fantastic too (it's 15-20 hours long and completely free!):

VNs are fun, but I am not usually motivated enough to play them.

I'm hoping to get the STEINS;GATE series once I get enough money.

Boring, monotonous clicking, depicting an idealistic world that will never exist, using foids who would reject me instantly if they actually existed.