Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Taking pictures for my cv/job application is suicide fuel

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
No matter what angle, lighting or filter I try to use my ugliness is still apparent. I look so fucking deformed, why was I even born.

And my face looks so fat. I look overweight in the face but I have a six pack all year long.

I swear it's like some sort of divine power has cursed me.

Whenever I have to take pics like these everything in my life makes sense. No wonder no girls has ever found me attractive despite all the looksmaxxing

Freaks like me were probably thrown off a cliff during the middle ages.

I thought they banned photos for job application since they're not allowed to discriminate based on appearances

I thought they banned photos for job application since they're not allowed to discriminate based on appearances
Never heard of something like that

why do you need a picture for your CV??

why do you need a picture for your CV??
I thought everyone had to put it. I've never heard or someone not putting their pic. Tbh maybe that's just a thing good looking people do.

edit: actually i remember asking a foid if I had to and she said yes. But tbh as a foid of course she would put it a pic in her cv lol

I look worse in photos especially when I take them myself.

I thought everyone had to put it. I've never heard or someone not putting their pic. Tbh maybe that's just a thing good looking people do.

edit: actually i remember asking a foid if I had to and she said yes. But tbh as a foid of course she would put it a pic in her cv lol

ive never had a picture attached to my cv, your not allowed to in the UK , some discrimination law, probably worked in my favour to get my current job lol

I look worse in photos especially when I take them myself.
I look bad in photos period because my brain can't see some of my flaws in the mirror due to the flip of the image.

No matter what angle, lighting or filter I try to use my ugliness is still apparent. I look so fucking deformed, why was I even born.

And my face looks so fat. I look overweight in the face but I have a six pack all year long.

I swear it's like some sort of divine power has cursed me.

Whenever I have to take pics like these everything in my life makes sense. No wonder no girls has ever found me attractive despite all the looksmaxxing

Freaks like me were probably thrown off a cliff during the middle ages.

I know that feel boyo

ive never had a picture attached to my cv, your not allowed to in the UK , some discrimination law, probably worked in my favour to get my current job lol
Damn that's based

Fuck looks based discrimination. Though I'm sure that law was passed for race/age issues and not looks.
I know that feel boyo
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

They can see what you look like in the interview. Why would they want a photo

They can see what you look like in the interview. Why would they want a photo
So they can filter you before the interview even starts. They love doing that. Less interview means leans work for HR.

Chad will win in this case too

Chad will win in this case too
Chad wins no matter what. Only another chad can make chad lose.

It's like how only a diamond can scratch another diamond.

Chad wins no matter what. Only another chad can make chad lose.

It's like how only a diamond can scratch another diamond.
It's megachad that mogs chad.
And gigachad mogs megachad

Can a small handful of incels successfully angle fraud?

In the US they can't ask for a picture on your CV (because people used to discriminate against blacks and always hire whites) in every other country (including my shithole country) It's normal and you're expected to provide a picture on your CV so HR can laugh at your disgusting face and hire chad and stacy instead.

In the US they can't ask for a picture on your CV (because people used to discriminate against blacks and always hire whites) in every other country (including my shithole country) It's normal and you're expected to provide a picture on your CV so HR can laugh at your disgusting face and hire chad and stacy instead.
Brutal

But if anything nowadays they'll hire blacks over other people tbh

incel discrimination