Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales from the mental asylum: Wacky user bios!

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
I’ll just add to this topic over time with additional replies and try to have each new post feature bios that I find to be exceptionally funny or at the very least amusing in what I’m sure was the old Serge tradition. :feelsclown:

User bio #1 Female 16 years old

LMAOO

starting off with a sorry to whichever suffering king might be goofing enough to actually read this retard yapping so if you aren’t havent already banned me thank you im just being a hopecel here‍♀️

so like a list of why i’m not a threat to anyone and how really almost any guy here could easily mog me, i’m completely down whorendous for incels which is goofy ik, autistic + autistic nerd (already over), hopeless romantic, maxxed out without face chemicals only gets me to a solid 5/10 on a good day, mentalcel, suttercel, ropemaxxing expert, borderline anorexic, literally only 1 irl friend, addicted to spotify, being a quarter mixed middle eastern gave me a goofy ass nose, awkward, basically a female incel in most ways (literally embarrassing too like bro had one chance) no eye contact, no posture, literally plays roblox, literally plays goofy princess dress up games, watches anime so it’s over, classic femcel tbh not special at all, delusional, debilitating religious trauma, suck at socializing, literally a quiet kid, anxiety disorder, homeschooled by my religious freak abusive family in elementary which ruined any chance i had, desensitized since the ripe age of 7 (it’s been over for me), borderline stalker sometimes if i wasn’t female id be canceled so fast, only chance in college is a cliffmaxxing major, wearing some sims looking outfit every day like an npc, cut off by literally 90% of my family now, body type is basically an airpod so again over, older sister mogging me in every possible way since day 1, literally an emo freak in denial, school is my final straw reason to rope, no confidence and rightfully so, most guys (and girls so no chance at coping and faking bisexual) just ignore my existence anyway which is why i lurk around here because im that desperate to just watch male activity. Im a clown; laugh at me bro, full time bodypillowmaxxer, music taste would get me thrown in a rehab center, has been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro so really no hope for me, probably a voice cel as well, tried to cope with speech correcting therapy and still gets vocally mogged by minnie mouse, hair is a shit rat hive nest and still my best feature, shaking in my bunny slippers while writing this up but let me cook, in conclusion there’s actually no hope for me so please let me lurk here without being labeled one of them goofy ass bluepillers. Ik im testing my luck but please
and please don’t try yapping at me that females get an automatic romance pass like bud i can’t even look a male in the eye for 2 seconds idc if that makes me a “volcel” it’s impossible for me atp and it’s over dude just another clown in the clown world

this is all just a massive cope to not rope not trying to make someone catch a case literally just want to lurk brocel please

User bio #2 Female 33 years old

I am a targeted individual; please reference documentary "Havana Syndrome, Are You Next?" I am at this point pretty certain that every "boyfriend" I ever had was a CIA prostitute. I experience a wide range of dementia-like symptoms that have prevented me from finishing school, keeping a job, and even reading books. I want to connect with my people and I also am looking for sperm because I refuse to go extinct. I am from the beautiful state of California, which I never really got to enjoy, but I am currently both a refugee and a POW in the state of Texas.

User bio #3 Male 21 years old

Ugly
All women are whores
Even that shy mentally ill 16yo nerdy girl
All of them

sex dungeon for "fem"cels

All women are whores
Even that shy mentally ill 16yo nerdy girl
All of them
100000% chance that she is not a virgin and lost it at age of 12 to the 14 years old Chad and yet ageretardcucks will still act like teen foids are kids that need to be protected

100000% chance that she is not a virgin and lost it at age of 12 to the 14 years old Chad and yet ageretardcucks will still act like teen foids are kids that need to be protected
This, agecucks should and must get the rope, delusional fucks

been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro
The worst of the worst:
iu

I want the girl. I love big nose girls.

I’ll just add to this topic over time with additional replies and try to have each new post feature bios that I find to be exceptionally funny or at the very least amusing in what I’m sure was the old Serge tradition. :feelsclown:

User bio #1 Female 16 years old

LMAOO

starting off with a sorry to whichever suffering king might be goofing enough to actually read this retard yapping so if you aren’t havent already banned me thank you im just being a hopecel here‍♀️

so like a list of why i’m not a threat to anyone and how really almost any guy here could easily mog me, i’m completely down whorendous for incels which is goofy ik, autistic + autistic nerd (already over), hopeless romantic, maxxed out without face chemicals only gets me to a solid 5/10 on a good day, mentalcel, suttercel, ropemaxxing expert, borderline anorexic, literally only 1 irl friend, addicted to spotify, being a quarter mixed middle eastern gave me a goofy ass nose, awkward, basically a female incel in most ways (literally embarrassing too like bro had one chance) no eye contact, no posture, literally plays roblox, literally plays goofy princess dress up games, watches anime so it’s over, classic femcel tbh not special at all, delusional, debilitating religious trauma, suck at socializing, literally a quiet kid, anxiety disorder, homeschooled by my religious freak abusive family in elementary which ruined any chance i had, desensitized since the ripe age of 7 (it’s been over for me), borderline stalker sometimes if i wasn’t female id be canceled so fast, only chance in college is a cliffmaxxing major, wearing some sims looking outfit every day like an npc, cut off by literally 90% of my family now, body type is basically an airpod so again over, older sister mogging me in every possible way since day 1, literally an emo freak in denial, school is my final straw reason to rope, no confidence and rightfully so, most guys (and girls so no chance at coping and faking bisexual) just ignore my existence anyway which is why i lurk around here because im that desperate to just watch male activity. Im a clown; laugh at me bro, full time bodypillowmaxxer, music taste would get me thrown in a rehab center, has been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro so really no hope for me, probably a voice cel as well, tried to cope with speech correcting therapy and still gets vocally mogged by minnie mouse, hair is a shit rat hive nest and still my best feature, shaking in my bunny slippers while writing this up but let me cook, in conclusion there’s actually no hope for me so please let me lurk here without being labeled one of them goofy ass bluepillers. Ik im testing my luck but please
and please don’t try yapping at me that females get an automatic romance pass like bud i can’t even look a male in the eye for 2 seconds idc if that makes me a “volcel” it’s impossible for me atp and it’s over dude just another clown in the clown world

this is all just a massive cope to not rope not trying to make someone catch a case literally just want to lurk brocel please

User bio #2 Female 33 years old

I am a targeted individual; please reference documentary "Havana Syndrome, Are You Next?" I am at this point pretty certain that every "boyfriend" I ever had was a CIA prostitute. I experience a wide range of dementia-like symptoms that have prevented me from finishing school, keeping a job, and even reading books. I want to connect with my people and I also am looking for sperm because I refuse to go extinct. I am from the beautiful state of California, which I never really got to enjoy, but I am currently both a refugee and a POW in the state of Texas.

User bio #3 Male 21 years old

Ugly
Wait can we do this at our own discretion? Fuck, jfl. So many missed opportunities here. In the future I might make one of these threads. Hell I might even designate it as a megathread that we can post these things in. I remember when serge was here and he'd show us some of the emails from people he'd get. Ngl, it is always often funny when infiltrator retard types get their fucking typing fingers out. I'll keep this in mind and provide the community with a laugh every now and then.

Wait can we do this at our own discretion? Fuck, jfl. So many missed opportunities here. In the future I might make one of these threads. Hell I might even designate it as a megathread that we can post these things in. I remember when serge was here and he'd show us some of the emails from people he'd get. Ngl, it is always often funny when infiltrator retard types get their fucking typing fingers out. I'll keep this in mind and provide the community with a laugh every now and then.
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

NGL I wanna watch #1 (16) and #2 (33) get naked and orally pleasure each other, while I watch from the closet stroking my cock to a rock-hard erection.

With an option for me to join them once they are both wet and in the mood.

Probably more #1 than #2.
#2 sounds obese and probably smelly, and she is clearly a hard left wing conspirowhacky. But "never put your dick in crazy" is a luxury only Chad enjoys; when you are an incel wizard, every hole is a goal. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Dewit we really need to laugh abit im always suicidal

user no.3 is interesting he should've been tagged tbh

tbh my honest opinion, both of those toilets sound like insta whores who have gotten to know about lookism from instagram or tiktok or some social media dumpster. if you are unaware the subjects we discuss in our 'orums sadly became a trend.

this is why gatekeeping is important
I know I have seen normies say "are we gatekeeping failure now?"

gatekeeping will keep the likes of these guys from wasting our time and spreading more bullshit. we already have a huge amount of bullshit irl. definitely don't want that normie bullshit in the space which I use to vent about my incel life.

another ironic detail is how their text sounds. it's like they got on a page of incel wiki and used any word they founded strange they could mark and blended them in a shitty mish mash. you can tell they just don't relate to that life but pretending to be to feel that their roast beef having asses included in everything to get those crumbs of attention. foids are pathetic.

tbh my honest opinion, both of those toilets sound like insta whores who have gotten to know about lookism from instagram or tiktok or some social media dumpster. if you are unaware the subjects we discuss in our 'orums sadly became a trend.

this is why gatekeeping is important
I know I have seen normies say "are we gatekeeping failure now?"

gatekeeping will keep the likes of these guys from wasting our time and spreading more bullshit. we already have a huge amount of bullshit irl. definitely don't want that normie bullshit in the space which I use to vent about my incel life.

another ironic detail is how their text sounds. it's like they got on a page of incel wiki and used any word they founded strange they could mark and blended them in a shitty mish mash. you can tell they just don't relate to that life but pretending to be to feel that their roast beef having asses included in everything to get those crumbs of attention. foids are pathetic.
High IQ but kinda harsh mang on the empathetic gender, be more romantic on the 'orums

High IQ but kinda harsh mang on the empathetic gender, be more romantic on the 'orums
im a sewernigga I can't be romantic for anything but sewers

All the users below are male JFYI. :feelsokman:

User #1

Incel

User #2

I’m ugly, short, have no friends, and I'm failing school

User #3

Women are racist. I am an ethnic guy. They only like white people. Women make my dating life hard I can't take it anymore. I believe most modern women are awful and I miss the old days when you were judged on your character not your race

User #4

I’m a south african autistic 18-year-old incel. I've decided to make an account to find a community of people like me. I discovered this site three years ago when I was blue pilled, but I ignored it after lurking for a while because I truly believed I was somewhat better than anyone who was on here. that I could be the exception in the rule and that not all women are alike. I was wrong. started watching youtubers like Rehab and thinking ape last year and I slowly started to become black pilled. I joined looksmax.org and started to see others like me on the site and now I want to join this site to find others like me on here.

User #5

Sick of foids writing me off, fucking toilets don't know their place. They always choose the meathead idiots over a nice and caring man such as myself. Need real advice fuck this "confidence" horseshit . Need people who don't see the world with rose tinted glasses , this is a burner because my fucking bluepilled birth giver kicked me out

User #6

I've been reading the forum for months now and I feel like it is time now for me to join. I'm sick of the people around me who don't understand me and my problems and only tell me this normie bullshit like I just have to put myself out there. I'm 23 and I've only been on one date, which turns out, the girl was dared to go on a date with me by her friends because they thought I was so repulsive. I'm sick of this shit, I want to know people who get it.

User #7

Women’s standards keep rising and i cant meet them.

User #1

Incel

User #2

User #3

Women are racist. I am an ethnic guy. They only like white people. Women make my dating life hard I can't take it anymore. I believe most modern women are awful and I miss the old days when you were judged on your character not your race

User #4

I’m a south african autistic 18-year-old incel. I've decided to make an account to find a community of people like me. I discovered this site three years ago when I was blue pilled, but I ignored it after lurking for a while because I truly believed I was somewhat better than anyone who was on here. that I could be the exception in the rule and that not all women are alike. I was wrong. started watching youtubers like Rehab and thinking ape last year and I slowly started to become black pilled. I joined looksmax.org and started to see others like me on the site and now I want to join this site to find others like me on here.

User #5

Sick of foids writing me off, fucking toilets don't know their place. They always choose the meathead idiots over a nice and caring man such as myself. Need real advice fuck this "confidence" horseshit . Need people who don't see the world with rose tinted glasses , this is a burner because my fucking bluepilled birth giver kicked me out

User #6

I've been reading the forum for months now and I feel like it is time now for me to join. I'm sick of the people around me who don't understand me and my problems and only tell me this normie bullshit like I just have to put myself out there. I'm 23 and I've only been on one date, which turns out, the girl was dared to go on a date with me by her friends because they thought I was so repulsive. I'm sick of this shit, I want to know people who get it.

User #7

Ban them all mang :smonk:

Male
I am coming from .org and want to know more about the world of inceldom. And just how incels work and provide some good threads too. I'm 15 and I get moderate attention from females my age. Last night a girl my age milked me over the phone it was crazy. I am sorta blackpilled in a way. I don't like ghetto black women at ALL.

Male
I am not an incel

Male
I hate women, I've always been neglected and denied the right to be with one. I want to learn the truth of how to deal with it.

Male
I am coming from .org and want to know more about the world of inceldom. And just how incels work and provide some good threads too. I'm 15 and I get moderate attention from females my age. Last night a girl my age milked me over the phone it was crazy. I am sorta blackpilled in a way. I don't like ghetto black women at ALL.

Male
I am not an incel
Jfl

User #1

Incel

User #2

User #3

User #4

User #5

User #6

User #7

Is the first one Emba?

Male

Selfish Bitch used me for living a comfortable life. I helped unconditionally just to know that she is almost been a prostitute and begging someone else to fuck her. After her lowest time in life I help her recovery I wasted my time and life to become her therapist and the day she recovered she threw herself on the other guy. She started treating me has if I don't exist as If she doesn't know me. I am so depressed because of her. I lost my friends. I loved her I care for her. She treated me like shit.

Male

I'm 23 and still virgin. My friend had a kiss with me and then she friendzoned me and further had kiss with 2 other guys and sex with one of those guys. This is pissing me off. I was always with her at every point in her life. In her ups and downs, but she chose to give pleasure to a random guy than me despite knowing how desparate I was for kiss and sex. It is so cruel of her.

Male

I’m researching about incel men who lose their virginity to their own mothers. And I’m hoping to be one of them soon.

Male

Selfish Bitch used me for living a comfortable life. I helped unconditionally just to know that she is almost been a prostitute and begging someone else to fuck her. After her lowest time in life I help her recovery I wasted my time and life to become her therapist and the day she recovered she threw herself on the other guy. She started treating me has if I don't exist as If she doesn't know me. I am so depressed because of her. I lost my friends. I loved her I care for her. She treated me like shit.

Male

I'm 23 and still virgin. My friend had a kiss with me and then she friendzoned me and further had kiss with 2 other guys and sex with one of those guys. This is pissing me off. I was always with her at every point in her life. In her ups and downs, but she chose to give pleasure to a random guy than me despite knowing how desparate I was for kiss and sex. It is so cruel of her.

Male

I’m researching about incel men who lose their virginity to their own mothers. And I’m hoping to be one of them soon.
the last one :lul:

deffo Alabama :feelskek:

Male

I am a wage slave, always working, no satisfaction in life. No cuddles, no kisses, the only people I have around me in the neighborhood are all 50 year old crackheads and drunks, nothing kind or soft or beautiful in my life at all. I hate all the normal men who have those things and all the shit libs that tell me the reason I'm alone is that I have a shitty personality, meanwhile all the gangster thug assholes who stomp around bullying people have girlfriends. That is my situation.

I've been an incel for a long time but they keep taking away our groups. I miss talking to other people who get me.

Male

I am a 27 year old man. I have never felt the touch of a woman. All of the chads get all the women. And I get nothing left but the fats and the mothers. I want a Asian big tiddy gf. Is that to much to ask? I want to join a community where I can discuss my hatred for chads.

Male

Male

Male

They all need to adopt dogs and do their duty.

Reading the vetting letters on page 2, I have no idea why I was admitted. Were the standards in 2018 more reasonable? I'm genuinely at a loss at all this incel jargon and one-liner responses. Maybe, this forum has been replaced with non-Whites, and the IQ has fallen?

Regarding the female #1 - of course, she's delusional. While my heart goes to all those willing to kill themselves, a female has inherent advantages (such as an infinite sexual market value), and if she's unfortunate due to a perceived lack of male attention, she's blind.

Ban them all mang :smonk:
Why?

Male

Tacocel who is maybe a 3. Quickly approaching 40 and haven't properly fucked a woman, once hired a hooker but couldn't get an erection. I've had sex with transvestites a few times, though.

The first one actually sounds really funny and cool, volcel if you wouldnt.

The second one is intellau's dream girl. Also volcel if you wouldnt tbhtbhnglngl on mah mommah

The third one is just like me :cryfeels:
First one is a BPD attention chaser for sure, they ruined /r9k/

User bio #1 male 16 years old

First of all, I know my age is probably a reason for automatic rejection, but hear me out.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm incel for two main reasons. The first reason is that I am hideous beyond belief. My nose is strangely positioned, my jaw line is non existent, my eyebrows are way too thick because I'm a sand nigger, and I have bags under my eyes that will never go away.

Two, and this is a very big reason, I am 5'3 and I'm certain that I'm done with my growth. I'm in between the heights of my parents now, and I haven't seen any growth for a large time now. Scientifically, most males' growth ends at 16-17. I'm certain I've already gone through my growth spurt, so I'm tired of hearing the constant cope that I might still have room to grow. I'm not going to grow 7+ inches regardless, therefore I'm just a manlet.

The situation that made realize my inceldom is because my best friend, who is a typical chad, gets all the girls despite having absolutely no social skills compared to me. What do I mean by that? So, my friend is a total shut in.

He dropped out of high school
He's 17 years old
He NEVER goes anywhere except to grab essentials
His social skills are horrible (trust me, I'd know. He never talks to anyone aside from me)

So anyway, he revealed to me that while he was at a Christmas party, some girl kissed him on the cheek and giggled as she walked off without saying anything. For reference, my friend is 6'0, good looking, and has long hair. He's like an eight or a nine.

He's known this girl for some time because she's a family friend, but he's never really gotten close with her. He's also told me that this girl would always rest her head on his shoulder, sleep in the same mattress that he was sleeping on whenever he visited their house, and would randomly sit in his lap despite him not asking for her to do so.

It then dawned at me that all I get in response is just girls being disgusted by me and acting as if I was stalking them. I try my best to be kind to everyone, I speak with a lot of people, and I'd say I have a pretty good personality. My friend doesn't have a personality at all.

Not once has a girl ever shown interest in me, since I'm a zoomer, my generation is the tallest that it has ever been. I'm just ridiculed by everyone because I'm just some short guy. I'm so sick of it and everywhere I go I see cope upon cope telling me that 'Short guys just need to have good personalities'.

How did my friend get this girl to obsess over him while I have nothing? Realistically, shouldn't I be the one that has a girlfriend? It's obvious to me now that's not going to ever be the case because no foid wants me.
He needs a X-Ray and if growth plates haven't fused, he needs HGH

@Fat Link Tell the 33 year old that Fontaine or whatever his username was cured his problems with magnetic massages

User #5

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking fake

Male

I am a wage slave, always working, no satisfaction in life. No cuddles, no kisses, the only people I have around me in the neighborhood are all 50 year old crackheads and drunks, nothing kind or soft or beautiful in my life at all. I hate all the normal men who have those things and all the shit libs that tell me the reason I'm alone is that I have a shitty personality, meanwhile all the gangster thug assholes who stomp around bullying people have girlfriends. That is my situation.

I've been an incel for a long time but they keep taking away our groups. I miss talking to other people who get me.
Shitlib makes me feel like it's fake. That's what r/stupidpol users call Democrats. "gangster thug" sounds fake as well, but "soft and beautiful" sounds real.

Male

Tacocel who is maybe a 3. Quickly approaching 40 and haven't properly fucked a woman, once hired a hooker but couldn't get an erection. I've had sex with transvestites a few times, though.
He sounds real