Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales from the mental asylum: Wacky user bios!

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
Male

im certainly an incel. i feel like shit because im inferior and will never experience anything except emotional abuse from women unless i suck up to them and worship them then maybe they will at least treat me like im a human being but i will certainly not have any love and will only be used by them. i have no friends because im a retarded boring unfunny whiny faggot. i have no hobbies because im not good at anything and nothing can hold my interest. im so fucking tired of being invalidated by 99% of people i interact with because they cant even begin to comprehend what its like to be me and im too fucking stupid to get it thru their thick skulls. i just want some people who are more likely to get it and not act like im crazy for having an understandable reaction to being a worthless waste of oxygen. mentally ill ugly small cock poor low IQ it never began is all i really have to say.

im certainly an incel. i feel like shit because im inferior and will never experience anything except emotional abuse from women unless i suck up to them and worship them then maybe they will at least treat me like im a human being but i will certainly not have any love and will only be used by them. i have no friends because im a retarded boring unfunny whiny faggot. i have no hobbies because im not good at anything and nothing can hold my interest. im so fucking tired of being invalidated by 99% of people i interact with because they cant even begin to comprehend what its like to be me and im too fucking stupid to get it thru their thick skulls. i just want some people who are more likely to get it and not act like im crazy for having an understandable reaction to being a worthless waste of oxygen. mentally ill ugly small cock poor low IQ it never began is all i really have to say.

Male

Dnr

Fire Explosion GIF by Agência Mango

Male

“My girlfriend of five years left me because I cannot become erect my girlfriend left me because of Ed and I knew she was cheating on her “Chad” best friend and she never would be intimate with me no matter how hard I try.“

Male

“My girlfriend of five years left me because I cannot become erect my girlfriend left me because of Ed and I knew she was cheating on her “Chad” best friend and she never would be intimate with me no matter how hard I try.“
Jfl

Male

hello mods. I'm a 165 cm, ugly, weak, low IQ indian guy who don't know what love feels like. i also hate to be this ethnicity. not racist but really feel bad for not being a high IQ white guy. i also don't think i'll be able to stand being old, wiith an ugly body with body dysmorphia and existing unable to get girls. so there it is. i'm even below average if you put me in an incel heirarchy. i'm just trying to talk with fellow sufferers and maybe get rich to get hookers or eventually get out of this existence when my time comes.

Female

I’m a fat girl and I want opinions from others about my experience and to better my experience and body.

Male

I am 5'6". I have a sloping forehead with a strong brow ridge, my nose is wide and hooked, my ears are large and stick out from my head. I have acne scars on my cheeks, which makes me look like a caveman. As for my mental flaws, I am a pathetic loser, I am completely repulsive and disgusting to women and they are scared away by my presence. I've never been able to get a girlfriend because I'm so ugly and stupid. Its over

Male

want to join for harsh facts on the reality of the blackpill including everything from ''morality'' to wagecucking to the halo effect and even to the aoc, status being significantly recessed jawline now hidden through beardfrauding and jutting having faced horrendeous treatment throughout my life until i at one point decided to dark triad and thugmax (turk immigrantcel raised in poor shithole, later developed into a higher t type scary ugly instead of just soy ugly), already lurk here without acc quite often

Male

mixed race zoomali (from mother's side. IQ is inherited from mother's side. it's over from the start JFL)
grown up in majority white area, i was the only shitskin in my school besides my brother
small penis and look like a goblin so pretended sexuality and romance was weird because my penis is too small anyway to even try and women are disgusted by me
played video games from an early age as a cope, even did RPing on WoW as a troll witch doctor to escape reality but quit when RP community turned to online dating furries around 2015
sit inside now playing video games all day, dropped out from high school at 19 and on disability trying to become high elo on league of legends for validation, when tired i lay down in bed and watch youtube on youtube premium i forced my mom to buy me and scroooooll (she probably knows I watch ITV because im on her account)
i want to make an account on incels.is to contribute with my high macrobian IQ to discussions

Last edited:
Male

I’m a fat girl and I want opinions from others about my experience and to better my experience and body.
What does this even mean
Also why lie about being male if you’re going to say you’re female anyway

What does this even mean
Also why lie about being male if you’re going to say you’re female anyway
Oh that was my bad (mistake) as she did actually list herself as female so I’ll go edit and correct that now but yeah sometimes they do admit to being female in their bio but the identifying gender says male probably because they figure they’ll get approved that way or maybe they are one of those they/them trans freaks? Who knows?? :lul:

Last edited:
Male

23 years of torture. looksmaxxing couldnt save me. time to ldar
btw just had my oneitis taken by a tranny

Cant read that shit, its a copy paste thirsty discord whore, im serious theres like 500 exact same woman,

Male

hello mods. I'm a 165 cm, ugly, weak, low IQ indian guy who don't know what love feels like. i also hate to be this ethnicity. not racist but really feel bad for not being a high IQ white guy. i also don't think i'll be able to stand being old, wiith an ugly body with body dysmorphia and existing unable to get girls. so there it is. i'm even below average if you put me in an incel heirarchy. i'm just trying to talk with fellow sufferers and maybe get rich to get hookers or eventually get out of this existence when my time comes.
What's wrong with this one?

Time to bump this thread I think

"I'm a 37 year old in Brooklyn. I've been single the past 4 years following a divorce and I find myself no longer interesting in trying with women. I'd rather be alone than have to deal with any of them anymore. Looking for other likeminded men"

The mail address began by "chloe" something :feelshaha: