Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking to my family members and their friends is making me absolutely despise women

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It is a constant battle of rejecting all their bluepilled horse shit. It's not that hard though, because in a few minutes they'll say something directly contradicting to what they just said.

Every woman I've ever known in my life slowly outs herself to be a whore. And the most repulsive kind too, the kind that is proud of it. the way they talk about ugly, virgin men is infuriating too. My own sibling looks at me and condescendingly laughs, says that a kissless grown man is "kinda creepy".

I can't even go to the corner store at 1 am without some dumb fucking cunt white trash snickering at me from the corner of her eye. That being a regular occurrence isn't bad enough, I have to hear every woman I thought was so nice and cool and sweet growing up outing herself to be a whore who is genuinely revolted by virgin/ugly men the same way we are by looking at vomit or shit.

Ask whether they are willing to give you sex,and if they refuse tell them they have no right to talk about your sex life

Ask whether they are willing to give you sex,and if they refuse tell them they have no right to talk about your sex life
This is something programmed into them. Even if they don't mention it they will always be disgusted at you and see you less than shit

The word "hypocrite" doesn't seem to exist in a foids vocab. That's why they always want to have their cake and eat it as well.

No wonder it was a good who said let them have cake. Just shows foid mentality hasn't changed.

It is a constant battle of rejecting all their bluepilled horse shit. It's not that hard though, because in a few minutes they'll say something directly contradicting to what they just said.

Every woman I've ever known in my life slowly outs herself to be a whore. And the most repulsive kind too, the kind that is proud of it. the way they talk about ugly, virgin men is infuriating too. My own sibling looks at me and condescendingly laughs, says that a kissless grown man is "kinda creepy".

I can't even go to the corner store at 1 am without some dumb fucking cunt white trash snickering at me from the corner of her eye. That being a regular occurrence isn't bad enough, I have to hear every woman I thought was so nice and cool and sweet growing up outing herself to be a whore who is genuinely revolted by virgin/ugly men the same way we are by looking at vomit or shit.
family conversations always or almost always end in sex, couples and family life, an incel has nothing to do in that case, we should not share time that way. At these times, what I do is talk to a family member separately, so I can control the conversation completely, and if I get bored I end it and leave. We should never be in groups of more than 3 people, that hurts us.

I can't even go to the corner store at 1 am without some dumb fucking cunt white trash snickering at me from the corner of her eye.
This is the worst. I'm getting to the point where I don't even want to go out for food anymore. I'm thinking about getting a 2 flavor soda fountain for my room and ordering off of uber eats.

Normies who smirk at you and wear sunglasses to stare at ppl.
Ok good :feelsokman:

Ironically enough, women want to ban guys from wearing sunglasses, despite themselves frauding with fakeup.

They think that every guy is using them to covertly stare at their bodies.

Any source? It makes sense but where have you heard about this.

Any source? It makes sense but where have you heard about this.
I wouldn't be surprised if they thought this. Women are solipsists and egoists who think they are too hot for an average man (yes, even the relatively ugly/fat ones think so).

AWALT is a hard pill to swallow, used to think I could relate to some females I grew up around but the difference in how things play out is striking, they got orbited and showered in attention while I was left to rot. There is 0 chance any woman I know will die alone and virgin.

Women hate men like us

Concepts like decency and respect are foreign to women. Your posts have been fire lately ngl, keep it up chum.

Good idea.
Shit like this is why people go ER, I can't stand the female gender. I feel for you man.

Women hate virgin men because they see how trash/unclean they are compared with the incel.

Most women are worthless pieces of shit.