Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tall men legit attract women like (physical) magnets

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
seriously, the moment a tall man enters the room it's like there's a gravitational force around him. the females in the vicinity all head towards his direction. i remember in school most girls were either around the tallest guy in class OR they were hanging out with older even taller dudes jfl. this is why tall men are richer and more successful btw. tall dudes attract women, which attract normies, so all of society are actually orbiting tall men.

Its always suifuel when a tall guy walks into the room and a girl immediately says some shit like "oh wow youre so tall"

seriously, the moment a tall man enters the room it's like there's a gravitational force around him. the females in the vicinity all head towards his direction. i remember in school most girls were either around the tallest guy in class OR they were hanging out with older even taller dudes jfl. this is why tall men are richer and more successful btw. tall dudes attract women, which attract normies, so all of society are actually orbiting tall men.
Its always suifuel when a tall guy walks into the room and a girl immediately says some shit like "oh wow youre so tall"
oh wow youre so tall

funnily enough i've never actually heard that but it's not like you can't notice girls's attraction to them anyways. how normies can see that and think stacy is interested in them despite her completely ignoring their existence most of the time is beyond me :feelswhat:

man i fucking hate tall people

Tall women attract me like magnets too, tbh.
Being tall is always cool.

What? I'm just saying, tall people of both sexes are superior and more successful.
Just some guys consider tall women unattractive, but I don't think so. It's like having well-developed facial bones. It's actually important for both sexes. But most guys just don't give a fuck what kind of girl to fuck.

Last edited:
Longer limbs = better life

Fuck me

Does this kind of shit really happen? I've never experienced it before.

6 feet isn't tall these days. 6'3" (190cm) is what's considered tall now

where i live (brazil) it's still the "you must be this tall to ride" for most women. but in europe i would imagine that would be the case.
no, brazil is not all manlets, that's only in the favelas. in any civilized place the average height is more like 5'9" and zoomers are even taller.

Try being me, the shortest male in my family. I’ve walked into rooms and literally had to look up to everyone. I swear to god the amount of times someone in my own fucking family has made fun of my weight or height… it really pisses me off.
In some countries 6’0 is average, like in the balkans and (I’m assuming) Finland. 6’0 is a pretty solid height in the USA. Plus just wear lifts for an extra inch and you’re set.

survey of Fortune 500 CEO height in 2005 revealed that they were on average 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) tall, which is approximately 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) taller than the average American man.

all of society are actually orbiting tall men

I've definitely seen this phenomenon in real life. A tall man in a social situation doesn't have to try; women will physically get up and move closer to him, away from all other men in the room.

still think height is overrated

they're literally choose the piece of shit criminal pedophile only because is tall over the nice guy who is short