Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Tarquinius cant even read

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Since the thread is not open for further replies, but I want to reply, because this guy @Tarquinius is so painfully retarded that he cannot even read basic english words, I have to make this thread here.

See:

I say: "Women haters cannot be incel"

This idiot transforms it to: "This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul: "

No ... you absolute braindead. That's not what I said. I said it makes you NOT INCEL. It doesn't change or have anything to do with your KHHV status. Guys can be virgins but not incel (monks, volcels, inceltears, women haters).

@JayGoptri Why is everyone who agrees with you always so goddamn low IQ? :feelskek:

"Mr" anime foid worshipper, did you think I was going to read that? :feelskek:

"Mr" anime foid worshipper, did you think I was going to read that? :feelskek:
It's a reply to @Tarquinius and @JayGoptri , you don't have to read it.

It's a reply to @Tarquinius and @JayGoptri , you don't have to read it.
I didn't mean it anyway. I'll let you off the hook solely because the foid is left handed.

Since the thread is not open for further replies, but I want to reply, because this guy @Tarquinius is so painfully retarded that he cannot even read basic english words, I have to make this thread here.

See:
View attachment 749627

This idiot transforms it to: "This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul: "

No ... you absolute braindead. That's not what I said. I said it makes you NOT INCEL. It doesn't change or have anything to do with your KHHV status. Guys can be virgins but not incel (monks, volcels, inceltears, women haters).

@JayGoptri Why is everyone who agrees with you always so goddamn low IQ? :feelskek:
@Tarquinius is based, your just a faggot with daddy issues

cope u just want to suck @Tarquinius dick :feelshehe:
Strong contender for my ignore list, I can now see why you aren't even able to hold a minimum wage job, human waste, go neck yourself and don't reply to my threads anymore, you have no intellectual value to offer.

Strong contender for my ignore list, I can now see why you aren't even able to hold a minimum wage job, human waste, go neck yourself and don't reply to my threads anymore, you have no intellectual value to offer.
@Tarquinius look a this nigga, typical normie. the 2nd he threatened he going for the ol' OMG I DONT EVEN CARE IM HIGHER STATUS THAN YOU

bruh ive seen this a million times online, omg, i make a million dollars IRL, haha if you think i care about this shit forum haha
typcial, like this shit always comes out when they threatened and shit, instantly try to mog you or something
if it was IRL he'd be shooting at my hairline or my height or something else
"and how much money do you make huh?"

bitch idgaf, i was never part of shit, like im not even in the race nigga, im the old nigga sitting in wheelchair on side of racetrack, watching retards like you run RUN BITCH RUN LMFAO :feelskek:

@Tarquinius look a this nigga, typical normie. the 2nd he threatened he going for the ol' OMG I DONT EVEN CARE IM HIGHER STATUS THAN YOU

bruh ive seen this a million times online, omg, i make a million dollars IRL, haha if you think i care about this shit forum haha
typcial, like this shit always comes out when they threatened and shit, instantly try to mog you or something
if it was IRL he'd be shooting at my hairline or my height or something else
"and how much money do you make huh?"

bitch idgaf, i was never part of shit, like im not even in the race nigga, im the old nigga sitting in wheelchair on side of racetrack, watching retards like you run RUN BITCH RUN LMFAO :feelskek:
You came into the thread insulting me as faggot without even saying anything on the topic. You are piss low IQ, just like @Tarquinius who cannot even read and understand basic english language.

You came into the thread insulting me as faggot without even saying anything on the topic. You are piss low IQ, just like @Tarquinius who cannot even read and understand basic english language.
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
iu

See:
View attachment 749627

@K9Otaku agrees with me, is he also "low IQ". This is a bullshit designation anyways, we just hurl it at each other an insult. Point is, you have been bested in debate and discussion by myself and K9 so you are seething. Seeth more!

Also you are admittedly an ESL speaker yourself. German is your first language right? Why are you making fun of @Tarquinius then?

you have been bested in debate and discussion by myself and K9 so you are seething. Seeth more!
you keep saying that, but I've never ever seen it ... is it possible that the only place where you are "besting" others is in your head? At least others didn't have to flee to a third world shithole and life with dogs .. I think you got bested by life, my friend, lmao.

Why are you making fun of @Tarquinius then?
I'm also not making fun of him. He completely twisted my words and called me a retard, that'S just so low IQ and needed a reply.

you keep saying that, but I've never ever seen it ... is it possible that the only place where you are "besting" others is in your head?
Oh it's on every thread with @based_meme and yourself. So many times. So many places, blasted by K9OTAKU.
At least others didn't have to flee to a third world shithole and life with dogs .. I think you got bested by life, my friend, lmao.
So now you are making fun of somebody for being Incel? Bested by life is supposedly what you also got unless you are a fakecel. Yeah, nah buddy I'm living without having to wage-grind and I still get my 5 star dinners. Yes my canines provide me with a lot of love and support. I just want to have 20 more years with these dogs and the easy life then I'm set. What more can a person who was dealt a shitty hand do or ask for. Nah it's YOU who is getting the shaft. All things remaining as they are, my situation is certainly better than your German or London (forget) grind.
I'm also not making fun of him. He completely twisted my words and called me a retard, that'S just so low IQ and needed a reply.
I mean, I don't know or particularly care about the particulars of yall's interaction but for all intent in purposes you ARE a retard.

Last edited:
Oh it's on every thread with @based_meme and yourself. So many times. So many places, blasted bu K9OTAKU.

So now you are making fun of somebody for being Incel? Bested by life is supposedly what you also got unless you are a fakecel. Yeah, nah buddy I'm living without having to wage-grind and I still get my 5 star dinners. Yes my canines provide me with a lot of love and support. I just want to have 20 more years with these dogs and the easy life then I'm set. What more can a person who was dealt a shitty hand do or ask for. Nah it's YOU who is getting the shaft. All things remaining as they are, my situation is certainly better than your German or London (forget) grind.

I mean, I don't know or particularly care about the particulars of yall's interaction but for all intent in purposes you ARE a retard.
ok, but genuine question:
can you acknowledge that
"Women haters cannot be incel"
is different from
"This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul: "
?

Can you see that he's twisting my words?

It's crazy to me how I can be 100% correct in what I'said in my thread and I still have idiots calling me "faggot" and "retarded". It doesn't make sense.

Oh it's on every thread with @based_meme and yourself. So many times. So many places, blasted bu K9OTAKU.

Please keep me out of... whatever the hell this drama is.

ok, but genuine question:
can you acknowledge that
"Women haters cannot be incel"
is different from
"This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul: "
?
Yes I will but next time, you should ask properly and say "can you please".

Anyway, I looked over it and sorry, I don't understand the question or issue exactly between you guys. Restate the question or comparison more plainly. Not going to decipher.

Can you see that he's twisting my words?
Again, you also twist words. You have done it to me quite a few times.
It's crazy to me how I can be 100% correct in what I'said in my thread and I still have idiots calling me "faggot" and "retarded". It doesn't make sense.
Yeah. It's crazy to me how idiots like Copexedus Maximus can see some photoshop bullshit or me saying I wasn't KHHV on another site and then say about me: "Jaygoptri has two kids, many wives and runs gay cults". So suck it up because you bullshitters dramatize everything. Why don't I get to complain also?
Please keep me out of... whatever the hell this drama is.
The first part idk wtf it is, they tagged me. I was just talking about how you always lose the tennis match to K9OTAKU. That's all. Kept it simple.

The first part idk wtf it is, they tagged me. I was just talking about how you always lose the tennis match to K9OTAKU. That's all. Kept it simple.
That's very funny.

Carry on.

That's very funny.

Carry on.
I will. And thank you, your vote helped me secure my new teeniebopper anime boy and girl. Haku & Kikamori are getting married. So fun this is yay. It's not delusion it's progressing me into new heights of achievement :feelskek:

@nice_try
@gymletethnicel
@Retardinator

You know this is the first time in years I have changed my avi from something that provides real warmth and value (my canines) to these two anime children doing some gay shit. Thanks guys, what an awesome change you have brought us.
__

@Tarquinius
@LesscoBlob
@NormieKong

@nice_try
@gymletethnicel
@Retardinator

You know this is the first time in years I have changed my avi from something that provides real warmth and value (my canines) to these two anime children doing some gay shit. Thanks guys, what an awesome change you have brought us.
__

@Tarquinius
@LesscoBlob
@NormieKong
Weebcels on suicide watch now that you changed your avi :feelspuke:

At least others didn't have to flee to a third world shithole and life with dogs
I can now see why you aren't even able to hold a minimum wage job
You sure do love your personal attacks. 95% of your posts is just the most retarded drama with other users. Just ignore the retards. If you are as high IQ as you say you are you should probably see that this is just petty garbage that leads to nothing but division.

@nice_try
@gymletethnicel
@Retardinator

__

@Tarquinius
@LesscoBlob
@NormieKong
Damn, that new avi is actually dope af, not bad.

What kind of braindead statement is that?
It's not a "braindead statement" it's just a fact.
Look at the definition of an incel according to our rules & faq:

Rules and FAQ​

• Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
See how it says "who desires a romantic relationship"?
Someone who hates women doesn't desire a romantic relationship with one and therefore isn't an incel.

Incel=Being KHHV, not having sex or any other relationship.
Your statement=I'm not an incel because I hate foids
Logical conclusion from your statement=Hating foids changes or negates your KHHV and sexless status

I don't see how I was wrong.
That's not what I said. I said it makes you NOT INCEL
So you said exactly what I said. Seems like you're the one lacking in basic reading or logical comprehension.

your statement=Hating foids changes or negates your KHHV and sexless status
He isn't saying it negates it he's saying if you hate foids you don't want to be with foids thus you're not INVOLUNTARILY celibate your just celibate. Wich is kinda retarded because if you look at the reasons why some incels hate foids it would be extremely disingenuous to say that incels that hate women don't want to be with women.

It's just a dumb statement made from semantics to piss you off it doesn't really mean anything.

Incel=Being KHHV, not having sex or any other relationship.
But you're wrong here. An incel also desires a romantic relationship with a girl, see Rules & FAQ:

Rules and FAQ​

• Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.

He isn't saying it negates it he's saying if you hate foids you don't want to be with foids thus you're not INVOLUNTARILY celibate your just celibate.
Correct, this guy gets it.

Wich is kinda retarded because if you look at the reasons why some incels hate foids it would be extremely disingenuous to say that incels that hate women don't want to be with women.

It's just a dumb statement made from semantics to piss you off it doesn't really mean anything.
I really think I'm 100% correct, it's not just semantics. The moment you don't want to be with a women anymore you turn from an incel into a volcel, because you know voluntarily stay celibate, you don't even try to get into a relationship anymore (=voluntarily celibate)

you don't even try to get into a relationship anymore (
After X amount of rejections people are not going to try anymore. Rejection hurts a lot and if you keep trying your pretty much bluepilled on the issue of dating. I took the blackpill so I can understand why foids don't desire me. Why should I try if it statistically is never going to work? Does that make me volcel? What does "volcel" even mean to you. Can you even be volcel if you don't have the means (good face height etc..) to be volcel. Aren't you just an incel that stopped trying to avoid the pain of rejection?

I really think I'm 100% correct, it's not just semantics. The moment you don't want to be with a women anymore you turn from an incel into a volcel, because you know voluntarily stay celibate, you don't even try to get into a relationship anymore (=voluntarily celibate)
Do you even believe in the blackpill? It's already over. Me wanting or not wanting relationships does not change that fact. I've tried before and never succeeded.
An incel also desires a romantic relationship with a girl
Why can't I hate them and want to be with them as well? I'm straight and can't change my biology.

That makes 0 sense. You can have a physical and primal desire for something you consciously despise. If you were trapped on an island and the only food you can find to eat there is something you find absolutely repulsive you would still have a desire to eat it so as not to sustain psychological and physical damage even though you hate it on a conscious level. Same with women. If you want to simp over toilets that would never give you the time of day, go ahead, but this is the wrong place for you.
Yeah this.

But you gotta admit you can tell when you see trash posts vs. quality/high IQ posts. The problem here is everyone is fighting for their vanity one way or the other. We're doomed !

Last edited:
Damn, that new avi is actually dope af, not bad.
Aww geee Tanks man. I took two of the most low IQ retard things you amatures love and put them together. Cutsiepootsie Anime sexy goddess getting banged later night by her big strong male dog. (Dogpill).

Last edited:
This forum's politics is always so unintelligent.
You are wrong. This is a fundamental question. Maybe the debaters here could improve their dialectical skills, but at least they are talking about the right issues (foid worship)

Anyone who disagrees with @nice_try is a faggot.

he's a faggot btw
Faggot 2

he likes gay men because they "saved" him from i don't know what. just keep that on mind

He isn't saying it negates it he's saying if you hate foids you don't want to be with foids thus you're not INVOLUNTARILY.
Most people who hate foids also want to be with foids that is something you and I and anyone needs to admit. This whole discourse is moot.

@nice_try

Most people who hate foids also want to be with foids that is something you and I and anyone needs to admit. This whole discourse is moot.

@nice_try
If you hate someone that usually means that you don't want to be near him/her.
You cannot hate foids and simultaniously want to be in a relationship with one.
It makes no sense.

If you hate someone that usually means that you don't want to be near him/her.
Nope. We've been down this road. You refuse to understand what I'm saying and you don't have the prerequisites to understand this. Read René Girard's work Deceit Desire & the Novel.
You cannot hate foids and simultaniously want to be in a relationship with one.
What? Of course people can and they do it. What planet are you living on. Well over half the world is in this type of BDSM relationship. Wake up buddy.
It makes no sense.
Because you don't understand Triangular Desire.

Nope. We've been down this road. You refuse to understand what I'm saying and you don't have the prerequisites to understand this. Read René Girard's work Deceit Desire & the Novel.

What? Of course people can and they do it. What planet are you living on. Well over half the world is in this type of BDSM relationship. Wake up buddy.

@nice_try is like a broken record,

None of this is convincing.
If you really think that half the world is in relationships with people they hate, I don't know what to tell you except you're wrong.