Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Tarquinius cant even read

You know EXACTLY what you are trying to do.
Stop assuming things you don't know you mongloid. You are wrong EVERY TIME.
Since you finally said which thread you mean, this one:
I checked and indeed I did necropost it. I wasn't aware of it at all. I don't know how I even got into the thread, I never search for old threads so I assumed it was still active. Weird, but still: sorry, I was wrong.

This would've been much easier if you could just talk like a normal, educated, not mentally ill man and just link the things you're talking about instead of making up nonsense like "you know exactly what I mean, I know exactly what you're trying to do". Maybe take less meds (or more) you fucking retard.

Last edited:
Stop assuming things you don't know you mongloid. You are wrong EVERY TIME.
Since you finally said which thread you mean, this one:
I checked and indeed I did necropost it. I wasn't aware of it at all. I don't know how I even got into the thread, I never search for old threads so I assumed it was still active. Weird, but still: sorry, I was wrong.

This would've been much easier if you could just talk like a normal, educated, not mentally ill man and just link the things you're talking about instead of making up nonsense like "you know exactly what I mean, I know exactly what you're trying to do". Maybe take less meds (or more) you fucking retard.
So you admit you were wrong. And honestly you pos your whole goal was to distribute that old ass thread. Everyone knows it.

So you admit you were wrong. And honestly you pos your whole goal was to distribute that old ass thread. Everyone knows it.
Yes, this time I was wrong, which I have no problem admitting because I'm an honest guy who is not afraid of the truth even if it hurts.

And no, you are again WRONG. My goal was not destributing that thread. Lmao. You're a paranoid. But I would be too if I was a fakecel like you, so it's okay I guess.
If I wanted to distrubute that thread, I'd just link it, easy, I don't have to fabricate a nonsense scenario to repost it.

Well I mean you do this type shit say all kinds of things so why wouldn't I be.
You need to stop projecting.
I don't say "all kinds of things", quite the opposite, everything I say is based on evidence.
YOU are the one who says alot of things that you don't back up with anything.

You need to stop projecting.
This phrase is something foids say a lot man, you know that right? Especially when it's someone like you and I talking you shouldn't use "projecting". That's not what I'm doing.
I don't say "all kinds of things", quite the opposite, everything I say is based on evidence.
Totally not evidence. So far I'm a white women slaying army of kids who is a teacher with degree who also is in a gay cult with K9 who also is a dog fucker who etc etc etc etc...

I mean yes, you say all kinds of things. It's not just you alone, quite a few users on this site have this issue. Pajeetfag does.

This phrase is something foids say a lot man, you know that right?
What does that have to do with anything?
What kind of infantile argument is that?

Yes, you are projecting.
Everything that you are (rightfully) accused of, you start accusing others with.

If you don't notice that yourself, that's very concerning.
But it doesn't surprise me. I already noticed that you're extremely delusional because you're trying to forget how hard you failed in life and for that purpose, you have to numb yourself and make yourself unaware of facts and reality.

What does that have to do with anything?
What kind of infantile argument is that?
You are a misguide asshole. It has everything to do with your argument structure.
how hard you failed in life
Oh I know exactly how terrible my life was thanks to my disaster genes but I don't need to hear about it from someone like you.