Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Tarquinius cant even read

ok, but genuine question:
can you acknowledge that
"Women haters cannot be incel"
is different from
"This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul: "?
This is a typical example of the knots we tie our brains in continually here because we cannot be bothered to have just a little semantic discipline.

What I mean is that we need to agree on what "incel" means.

Your intent with "Women haters cannot be incel" was to say that someone who "hates women" does not want to hook up with foids and is therefore a voluntary celibate, therefore not an involuntary celibate i.e. not an "incel".

By contrast, @Tarquinius' intent, with "This guy thinks that me hating women somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex :lul:" is to say that he is a KHHV ugly male and therefore an "incel", regardless of what he thinks about women.

The problem is that the definition of "incel" is not the same at all in the 2 sentences:
  • @nice_try, you use the definition "an incel is an involuntary celibate"
  • @Tarquinius is using the definition "an incel is an ugly male who cannot have sex regardless of whether he wants to or not"
EVERYBODY on this forum mixes these 2 definitions ALL THE TIME yet shouts "fakecel" at everyone who uses another definition that the one they fancied in the last five minutes.

AND a retarded fesikh defender. Sad.
I swear to god everyone who disagrees with me is either poor, fat or curry.
Pls tell me, are you one of these things?

What I mean is that we need to agree on what "incel" means.
We already did that. It's in the Rules&FAQ
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
The problem is that the definition of "incel" is not the same at all in the 2 sentences:
  • @nice_try, you use the definition "an incel is an involuntary celibate"
  • @Tarquinius is using the definition "an incel is an ugly male who cannot have sex regardless of whether he wants to or not
My definition is the correct one. It's literally in the word in-cel involuntary celibate, like how much more clear do you guys need it to be? It's literally written in our Rules&FAQ so it's not even up for debate.

If you hate someone that usually means that you don't want to be near him/her.
You cannot hate foids and simultaniously want to be in a relationship with one.
It makes no sense.
Now, this is the fundamental incoherence of inceldom. Let us start from the definition you used before, @nice_try

1. I am an involuntary celibate (I want to be in a m/f relationship but can't)

Therefore:

2. I become blackpilled by reading this forum, etc.

Therefore:

3. I hate women

Therefore (because: "If you hate someone that usually means that you don't want to be near him/her.")

4. I do not want to be in an m/f relationship

Therefore:

5. I am not an "incel"

In fact, I have become a MGTOW who still insists on being called an "Incel" because he hates MGTOWs ...

Quite a lot of us are stuck in this loop.

My definition is the correct one. It's literally in the word in-cel involuntary celibate, like how much more clear do you guys need it to be? It's literally written in our Rules&FAQ so it's not even up for debate.
Look at my second message above. It is the reason why so many people here now prefer the second definition to yours (which is admittedly the original one).

After X amount of rejections people are not going to try anymore. Rejection hurts a lot and if you keep trying your pretty much bluepilled on the issue of dating. I took the blackpill so I can understand why foids don't desire me. Why should I try if it statistically is never going to work? Does that make me volcel? What does "volcel" even mean to you. Can you even be volcel if you don't have the means (good face height etc..) to be volcel. Aren't you just an incel that stopped trying to avoid the pain of rejection?
The problem with this is that it changes the definition of the word "Incel" quite a bit (see my last two posts above)

Technically, you are no longer an "involuntary celibate" if you are the way you describe. It is like the difference between an unemployed person and a NEET. If you don't actively look for work, eventually, the statistics guys are going to move you from "unemployed" to "NEET". The problem for us is that we don't have 2 different words for the 2 situations. We want to be called "Incel" in both cases, which leads to confusion and acrimoniousness.

The problem with this is that it changes the definition of the word "Incel" quite a bit (see my last two posts above)

Technically, you are no longer an "involuntary celibate" if you are the way you describe. It is like the difference between an unemployed person and a NEET. If you don't actively look for work, eventually, the statistics guys are going to move you from "unemployed" to "NEET". The problem for us is that we don't have 2 different words for the 2 situations. We want to be called "Incel" in both cases, which leads to confusion and acrimoniousness.

View: https://voca.ro/17xSdGlE4wuH

I get what you are saying but you have to admit that you are stretching the meaning of words. If we kept following the initial definition of words (the way they were around 2016, or something), we would have to say the following in order to express what you said in the post I quoted above: "After too many rejections, Incels stop trying and become MGTOWs"

Of course, nobody will want to say that (least of all you, probably) and I understand why. The problem is the kind of subculture the words have become associated with. Incel subculture and MGTOW subculture are too different to be used in the same sentence, I guess.

But that leaves us with our original problem. How are we going to call the "Incels that no longer try", in order to differentiate them from the "incels that do try", if we want to avoid fighting over this confusion like we are doing in this thread, for example?

Now, this is the fundamental incoherence of inceldom. Let us start from the definition you used before, @nice_try

1. I am an involuntary celibate (I want to be in a m/f relationship but can't)

Therefore:

2. I become blackpilled by reading this forum, etc.

Therefore:

3. I hate women
This is where you lose me.
If you are truely blackpilled, you can't hate women, because you understand and accept the true nature of women. You realize and accept that they're the emotional and impulsive gender and that they're genetically not designed to be rational or make good decisions like we men are.
If you hate women I will ask you the following:
Do you hate a dog for shitting on the carpet?
Do you hate a baby for crying at 3am in the night?
NO - because you know that these things are in their nature and they can't help it.
It's the same with women. It's in their nature to act stupid and they can't help it.
It's our duty as men to set boundaries and keep our women in check.
Sadly, this is not happening and that's why women can be the assholes they are.
It's not their fault that they're utter bitches, that's just their nature, it's our fault as men that we let them.
This is the final blackpill, that it's not women we shall hate, but our fellow cucked men.

Last edited:
"Incels that no longer try"
Blackpilled truecels

"incels that do try"
Bluepilled copers

"After too many rejections, Incels stop trying and become MGTOWs"
This assumes MGTOWs and incels are even remotely the same thing. MGTOWs go their own way because they are failed normies that got divorce raped or got cheated on you can't go your own way as an incel. There never was a way to deviate from and go off of. As an incel you were sent your own way by women.

In my opinion it really isn't as difficult as it sounds. Inceldom has 2 stages.

1. You realise your romantic success is non existent and that after many attempts you just can't nail down a romantic/sexual relationship with a woman.

2. You take the blackpill. You realise it's over and you understand the genetic determinism and female nature and everything attached to those 2 realities.

Once you take the blackpill you can do 2 things. Cope or Rope. Incels cope by trying to find happiness in other things than women because they realise they will probably never attain one.

If you are actually still trying to get a women after you have been blackpilled your just overdosing on copium or you are a failed normie and you think you still have a chance with women.

Both are incels the difference between incel 1 and incel 2 is that incel 1 won't entertain the thought of getting into a relationship after x amount of time because "it's over" and incel 2 can't cope with the reality of its situation and will continue to try (but probably to no avail if you are truly incel)

Incel 1 is still involuntarily celibate. He tried to get into a relationship but knows it just won't happen. He is trying to get away from the suicide inducing reality that is dating by focus on himself and other things. Women will still never approach him. Women will still think he's repulsive. To say you have to be a bluepilled coper and STILL approach women after you've been blackpilled by using redpilled copes like game or just be confident bro to be incel is ridiculous.

If you believe that you have in my opinion left the fold of inceldom

It's the same with women. It's in their nature to act stupid and they can't help it.
Yes, but that is utterly impossible right now (unless you want to Muzziemax and emigrate to Shariahland)

So until you do that, what are you?

This is where you lose me.
If you are truely blackpilled, you can't hate women, because you understand and accept the true nature of women. You realize and accept that they're the emotional and impulsive gender and that they're genetically not designed to be rational or make good decisions like we men are.
If you hate women I will ask you the following:
Do you hate a dog for shitting on the carpet?
Do you hate a baby for crying at 3am in the night?
NO - because you know that these things are in their nature and they can't help it.
Sadly, this is not happening and that's why women can be the assholes they are.
It's not their fault that they're utter bitches, that's just their nature, it's our fault as men that we let them.
This is the final blackpill, that it's not women we shall hate, but our fellow cucked men.
Definitely agree with this. Incredibly high IQ. Many users here refuse to understand this.

Incel 1 is still involuntarily celibate. He tried to get into a relationship but knows it just won't happen. He is trying to get away from the suicide inducing reality that is dating by focus on himself and other things. Women will still never approach him. Women will still think he's repulsive. To say you have to be a bluepilled coper and STILL approach women after you've been blackpilled by using redpilled copes like game or just be confident bro to be incel is ridiculous.

If you believe that you have in my opinion left the fold of inceldom
I entirely agree. Yet, you have to admit that this changes the definition of "incel", compared to its original definition. Still using the same word make people fight for no reason.

Definitely agree with this. Incredibly high IQ. Many users here refuse to understand this.
Here, you agree with @nice_try, but if you go back a few posts, you will see that he was still using the old definition ("Involuntary celibate") and that is why he picked up a fight with @Tarquinius

Here, you agree with @nice_try, but if you go back a few posts, you will see that he was still using the old definition ("Involuntary celibate") and that is why he picked up a fight with @Tarquinius
I wasn't talking about the premise of "you can't be incel if you hate women" but "You can't be incel if you stop trying to be with women"

Still using the same word make people fight for no reason.
I am interested in what word you would use instead of incel.

Sexcluded
If I am being honest it isn't a ridiculous idea and could definitely lead to people better understanding their and others situation but I don't think that the infighting has reached critical mass for a word like that to be officially coined.

If I am being honest it isn't a ridiculous idea and could definitely lead to people better understanding their and others situation but I don't think that the infighting has reached critical mass for a word like that to be officially coined.
We'll see

Man I find it really funny that nice_cry stopped quoting me after repeatedly getting his shit kicked in. Now he's peddling the "foids have no agency!!!" lie and retards are eating it up.

Seriously, we need mandatory iq tests for signing up so these mongoloids can fuck off.

f2cae65a3354b4fc3a9ff4da05bd9821e7-31-birthday-boy.2x.h473.w710.jpg

I don't know why you guys are debating upon stupid shit, rather than focus on big things like deepfakes

he's a faggot btw
View attachment 749744
he likes gay men because they "saved" him from i don't know what. just keep that on mind
I don't need to see or read anything else in this thread about him to acknowledge that he's a faggot. This, along with his incessant Andrew Tate dick riding cements the fact that he's a full blown homosexual.

That makes 0 sense. You can have a physical and primal desire for something you consciously despise. If you were trapped on an island and the only food you can find to eat there is something you find absolutely repulsive you would still have a desire to eat it so as not to sustain psychological and physical damage even though you hate it on a conscious level. Same with women. If you want to simp over toilets that would never give you the time of day, go ahead, but this is the wrong place for you.
@nice_try I agree with this. Subconscious and conscious desires are not necessarily contingent or interdependent on one another

Man I find it really funny that nice_cry stopped quoting me after repeatedly getting his shit kicked in. Now he's peddling the "foids have no agency!!!" lie and retards are eating it up.

Seriously, we need mandatory iq tests for signing up so these mongoloids can fuck off.

I stopped because I realized you aren't worth quoting anymore and yes, we need mandatory iq tests so I don't have to read bullshit like:
@nice_try is like a broken record,
i defended u cuz hes gay and loves to suck the pp
AND a retarded fesikh defender. Sad.

If people respond like this, I don't see a need to further quote them or argue with them, because they admitted defeat with their pointless insults towards me.

I stopped because I realized you aren't worth quoting anymore and yes, we need mandatory iq tests so I don't have to read bullshit like:

If people respond like this, I don't see a need to further quote them or argue with them, because they admitted defeat with their pointless insults towards me.
How is this post:
Do you even believe in the blackpill? It's already over. Me wanting or not wanting relationships does not change that fact. I've tried before and never succeeded.

Why can't I hate them and want to be with them as well? I'm straight and can't change my biology.
A pointless insult? You've done nothing but pointlessly insult me and ignore any legitimate argument against you.

ur penis is massive, we are just ur fleshlights, the fleshlights of the gods

damn this finna be a 3 page argument

Hes almost as brain damaged as @Pajeetsingh, both make a good Special Education pair.

Hes almost as brain damaged as @Pajeetsingh, both make a good Special Education pair.
Imagine seething so much that you necro old threads with nothing but an insult. Pathetic.

Imagine seething so much that you necro old threads with nothing but an insult. Pathetic.
the same faggot that said you follow him around the forum replying to him :feelskek:

There is no necro, this is a recent thread. Are you referring to where I jabbed at your buttbuddy Pajeetroony? He had that coming.
the same faggot that said you follow him around the forum replying to him :feelskek:
He does.

There is no necro, this is a recent thread.
This thread is over a month old.
The last post was over a month ago.
The thread is too old to matter and it already served its' purpose.

So yes, you are necroposting.
And yes, even worse, you necroposted with nothing but an insult.

You are a seething, pathetic little bitch. End of story.

This thread is over a month old.
The last post was over a month ago.
The thread is too old to matter and it already served its' purpose.

So yes, you are necroposting.
And yes, even worse, you necroposted with nothing but an insult.

You are a seething, pathetic little bitch. End of story.
You retards went to a 4 month old pool about me and necroposted that. Fucking double standards much?

Oh...
Can you link it?
Because I don't know of a poll that I necroposted in.

Mofo thinks he's smart...you know exactly what I'm talking about fuck off.
I don't think I'm smart, I think you are unfathomly mentally ill, because you can't even answer simple questions like what poll you're refering to which you accuse me of necroposting.

Oh...
Can you link it?
Because I don't know of a poll that I necroposted in.
Yes you do idiot. You necrobumped a 4 month of post and then like the faggotty hypocrite you are, accussed and cried about me doing the same, along with pajeetfag.
I don't think I'm smart, I think you are unfathomly mentally ill, because you can't even answer simple questions like what poll you're refering to which you accuse me of necroposting.
You are a sly little bastard who knows exactly what poll and same with your new found steet shitting butt buddy Pajeetsingh - who also went and necrobumped it himself.

Remember nothing you do will matter, you are defeated. Everyone who matters knows it.

Yes you do idiot. You necrobumped a 4 month of post and then like the faggotty hypocrite you are, accussed and cried about me doing the same, along with pajeetfag.
WHERE?
What are you talking about?????
Just link the thread instead of talking bullshit you fucking retard.

You are a sly little bastard who knows exactly what poll and same with your new found steet shitting butt buddy Pajeetsingh - who also went and necrobumped it himself.
No I'm not. I would never necropost a 4 months old poll, that's why I don't know what poll you mean and that's why I've been asking you 3 times already to please link it, WHICH YOU FUCKING WON'T DO I WONDER WHY, fucking cretin.

Pajeetsing is not my buddy, we don't know each other, we don't talk to eacht other, nothing like that, so shut the fuck up you nonsense babbling vermin, you worthless lowlife, god shall kill you quick so you can't be bothering this planet any longer with your lies.

WHERE?
What are you talking about?????
Just link the thread instead of talking bullshit you fucking retard.
Not going to link it. It's a poll about me being a fakecel and that's exactly what you want, for me to link it and more people to see it and vote. You went an necrobumped it and tagged Uggo Mongo also then got shut down by him. You are such a fucking asshole who thinks he is sly and clever.
No I'm not. I would never necropost a 4 months old poll.
Yes you would, shall I send you the link in PM? Where it says "Thursday" and you started a necrobump trying to recruit Uggo Mongo to you bashing of me?
that's why I don't know what poll you mean and that's why I've been asking you 3 times already to please link it, WHICH YOU FUCKING WON'T DO I WONDER WHY, fucking cretin.
No you are the cretin.
Pajeetsing is not my buddy, we don't know each other.
Might as well. He's about the same level of a slithering sack of shit also.