Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teammate wants to take me to sorority party

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
I play college soccer and most of my teammates are terachads and wanna take me to a sorority party with other terachads and terastacies there. I feel like they just wanna use me as someone to mog in front of all the terastacies while I rot in a corner while they fuck bitches all night:feels:

I play college soccer and most of my teammates are terachads and wanna take me to a sorority party with other terachads and terastacies there. I feel like they just wanna use me as someone to mog in front of all the terastacies while I rot in a corner while they fuck bitches all night:feels:
You honestly remind me of me lol. Goes out to parties, talks to women, has friends, etc. the only thing we’re missing is actually ascending which is a possibility for us so long as we get lucky. We may have a shot if the universe gives us one. Only problem I’m 5’3 and your 6ft so you have a far greater chance then me. Best of luck. I haven’t given up hope yet.

Go to the party and just stare at people and never break eye contact without saying a single word. Creepmaxx and make all the normies leave.

You honestly remind me of me lol. Goes out to parties, talks to women, has friends, etc. the only thing we’re missing is actually ascending which is a possibility for us so long as we get lucky. We may have a shot if the universe gives us one. Only problem I’m 5’3 and your 6ft so you have a far greater chance then me. Best of luck. I haven’t given up hope yet.
Yea I’m just soccermaxxing at this point I’m below average face though and everyone else is giga/terachad with a bunch of tera/gigatacies standards are just so fucked nowadays

Go to the party and just stare at people and never break eye contact without saying a single word. Creepmaxx and make all the normies leave.
Either I make them leave with my retardedness or I get my shit rocked by a bunch of Chad’s while the stacies put it on tiktok

Either I make them leave with my retardedness or I get my shit rocked by a bunch of Chad’s while the stacies put it on tiktok
Sue them for assault, then you get money to neet for the rest of your life.

Over for normiecels.

Goo, and make sure to drink alcohol to loosen up

I don't drink alcohol but i do smoke occasionally:smonk:
You’ll be a lot more confident at parties with women if your a little tipsy also if the women is drunk enough she may forget your face and just see your height. Drink the poison.

You’ll be a lot more confident at parties with women if your a little tipsy also if the women is drunk enough she may forget your face and just see your height. Drink the poison.
What beer do you recommend

What's your height and facial rating? If at least 5/10 and 1,80m, leave the forum and accept it

What's your height and facial rating? If at least 5/10 and 1,80m, leave the forum and accept it
Ethnic, 6ft, 3/10 face plus I’m a retard most of the time and antisocial I don’t really talk too much to my teammates

you're going to ascend in a month max, then gtfo this forum :feelsseriously:
do whatever it takes to socialmaxx. unironically go to therapy, look up social skills videos. you're in literally the most opportune position.

What beer do you recommend
Michelob ultras are smooth and easy to drink. Bud light is also good just a little more harsh but still easy to drink. Plenty of lite beer that all generally taste the same. Ultras are the best if you don’t drink often but their a little expensive.

literal college athletes going to parties signing up for an incel forum JFL :feelsUgh:. Every one of you will ascend in 5 seconds like that guy @lthelthe

literal college athletes going to parties signing up for an incel forum JFL :feelsUgh:. Every one of you will ascend in 5 seconds like that guy @lthelthe
The amount of normality is disgusting :feelsUgh:

you're going to ascend in a month max, then gtfo this forum :feelsseriously:
do whatever it takes to socialmaxx. unironically go to therapy, look up social skills videos. you're in literally the most opportune position.
I’ve been trying to ascend but I get zero pussy I’m a khhv

You don’t understand bro I’m at best 3/10 face and I’m a complete retard around people i don’t talk to anyone

I’m a complete retard socially
is everyone there white? what are the demographics of your school/most likely demographics of the party look like? if there's rices or mexicans or better yet other ethnics there than you might wanna try your luck

is everyone there white? what are the demographics of your school/most likely demographics of the party look like? if there's rices or mexicans or better yet other ethnics there than you might wanna try your luck
Nah bro completely white school and it’s a party school with giga and tera Chad’s 6’3+ as standard on campus I’m only here cause of soccer

Nah bro completely white school and it’s a party school with giga and tera Chad’s 6’3+ as standard on campus I’m only here cause of soccer
damn thats brutal. idk then, i don't wanna completely say you shouldn't go but if you do, don't expect anything good to happen

damn thats brutal. idk then, i don't wanna completely say you shouldn't go but if you do, don't expect anything good to happen
Yea if i go Ima get tera mogged and if I don’t I’ll look like a social retard to my team. I’m leaning toward staying home tbh

Yea if i go Ima get tera mogged and if I don’t I’ll look like a social retard to my team. I’m leaning toward staying home tbh
alright when you put it that way i think you should go. you don't want to miss out socially, and you already get mogged at school anyway

how do you even end up the only ethnic in a white school anyway? were your parents retards who moved to a rural area?

alright when you put it that way i think you should go. you don't want to miss out socially, and you already get mogged at school anyway

how do you even end up the only ethnic in a white school anyway? were your parents retards who moved to a rural area?
I’m not the only ethnic but it’s just majority white. When you put it that way I guess I should go since I’m already getting mogged daily. And I’m on the west coast. I’ll try to have a good time but I’m more of a kickback guy than a party guy

I’m not the only ethnic but it’s just majority white. When you put it that way I guess I should go since I’m already getting mogged daily. And I’m on the west coast. I’ll try to have a good time but I’m more of a kickback guy than a party guy
I would go there weather you get mogged or not. You have a prime opportunity to meet women not all sorority chicks are Beckys and stacies I garentee they’re will be some 5-6’s who are their not only that just try to have fun. Use it as an opportunity to build a better bond with your teammates, bro they could literally help you accend. The better you bond with them the more they will help you pick up chicks if you ask. Lastly your missing a rare moment in time when you can actually party bro. You think your gonna be partying at 30? No lol. If you got invited your way less likely to get kicked out anyway so I wouldn’t worry about that. Just give it a try your never gonna accend if you stay home.

I would go there weather you get mogged or not. You have a prime opportunity to meet women not all sorority chicks are Beckys and stacies I garentee they’re will be some 5-6’s who are their not only that just try to have fun. Use it as an opportunity to build a better bond with your teammates, bro they could literally help you accend. The better you bond with them the more they will help you pick up chicks if you ask. Lastly your missing a rare moment in time when you can actually party bro. You think your gonna be partying at 30? No lol. If you got invited your way less likely to get kicked out anyway so I wouldn’t worry about that. Just give it a try your never gonna accend if you stay home.
I guess I’m focusing too much on how others will see me I think I’m gonna go. Even if I don’t ascend today I will at least grow my social circle to ascend later like you said

I guess I’m focusing too much on how others will see me I think I’m gonna go. Even if I don’t ascend today I will at least grow my social circle to ascend later like you said
yeah at this stage you should at least build social connections and try to make friends, if not a gf

I play college soccer and most of my teammates are terachads and wanna take me to a sorority party with other terachads and terastacies there. I feel like they just wanna use me as someone to mog in front of all the terastacies while I rot in a corner while they fuck bitches all night
messi in psg be like

mogs me to oblivion at 6ft

I wouldn't go they're probably going to just make fun of you the whole time.

Why even hang out with those worthless hedonistic fuckers? Quit the team rn and start an independent sport/training routine of sorts and just keep to yourself. You'll feel (terabetter) since chads are always assholes and cunning bastards. Fuck em to hell brocel practice UFC and start weight training instead.

Fuck that
you have no clue how much of a difference having friends makes. you think he can make his own sports training team if he has no friends to join it?

Why even hang out with those worthless hedonistic fuckers? Quit the team rn and start an independent sport/training routine of sorts and just keep to yourself. You'll feel (terabetter) since chads are always assholes and cunning bastards. Fuck em to hell brocel practice UFC and start weight training instead.
Idk I’m just a freshman so I’ll try to gain social clout this year through my teammates. Once I’m out of college though I’m on my own

LOL, mogs me! I never got invited to those parties