Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teammate wants to take me to sorority party

I play college soccer and most of my teammates are terachads and wanna take me to a sorority party with other terachads and terastacies there. I feel like they just wanna use me as someone to mog in front of all the terastacies while I rot in a corner while they fuck bitches all night:feels:
Are short ethnic guys invited?

do whatever you can to socialmaxx now before it's too late. just go even if you barely talk. Just don't sperg out. Almost anything is better than staying at home. You can't practice socializing without socializing. You're an athlete so you're probably gymaxxed and also tall so higher smv. you might get lucky and meet a girl that will lust after your dick even though you're socially inept. I knew a guy like that in my short time at uni. you'll never get a chance to be around a bunch of horny sluts ever again.