Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tearing up over cartoons

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Everyone has such honest and good friendships. I've never had that

Plus all of the cartoon makes have chiseled jawlines even though they're just representing children yet the women are accurate looking.

I'm jealous of fiction.

Last edited:
CHADOW

which cartoon

The owl house at the moment but tbh, it's any old cartoon that does it to me. A y show really.
never heard of it. I usually get depressed when i finish an anime because i know i could never live that life or it never works out in the end for me, like it does the mc

Nigga is crying over animated gay people.
Yeah.

Let me explain. They have deep and meaningful friendships which end up creating emotional moments within the show. Also it shows people kissing when they're half my age and that shits considered normal in the show and in society. It makes me reflect on how big of a loser I actually am and that facts upsets me because I'm so far behind the average person...

Yeah.

Let me explain. They have deep and meaningful friendships which end up creating emotional moments within the show. Also it shows people kissing when they're half my age and that shits considered normal in the show and in society. It makes me reflect on how big of a loser I actually am and that facts upsets me because I'm so far behind the average person...
But at least you're not gay right?