Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TeeHee a woman's beauty.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-jn8bMo8Q

Ahh we are wahmen, we are sensitive. :feelsohh:

Look at the comments:
-"I feel like she was really struggling to remember the last time she felt beautiful."
-"the fact that she embraces her flaws and sensitivity makes her even more beautiful."

Feminists and other braindead normies are always doing too much brah... :bluepill:
So annying :feelsseriously:
Imagine if they did the same video with an under 5/10 dude. :feelscomfy:
What would they say?

I've belonged to this planet for 21 years. And not once have i ever felt beautiful :feelsmage:

Someone should give her a real reason to cry :society:

>when I'm cooking

Make me a sandwich then, bitch

Why'd she take her pants off? Where's the whole thing of this? I need to know why she took her pants off.

Also, I don't care if I feel pretty to me. The only people I need to think I'm pretty are people I'm having sex with. And I've been having sex with myself since I was 12.

What a larping bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally all women are fucking obessed with their looks and think they are le queens. Am I supposed to believe she is actually.... humble?
Which is a male trait btw.

Imagine if they did the same video with an under 5/10 dude. :feelscomfy:
What would they say?
half of them would lie that he'll get a nice gee-fee if he is "just himself" (whatever the f that has to mean) and the other half will tell him to kill himself or somth

Shes one of the whiter looking eyetalians.

She needs a spankings!

No she should put them back on.
Why are you lurking here?
You crazy? :feelstastyman:
She isn't presenting her ass properly...

Tell her to bend over the stool like we agreed

Bet she opened them legs straight after for Chad cameraman.

I've belonged to this planet for 21 years. And not once have i ever felt beautiful :feelsmage:
You're beautiful from the inside.

Just
2c7847d38569c5af4498959179664b37

And YOU'LL SEEEEE!

I can’t hear the audio but I don’t understand the whole point of this, does she think she’s ugly?
Like there are probably guys waiting to just talk to her if she stepped outside. I refuse to believe she doesn’t know how much hole-value is inflated these days

Her cooking & dancing is for Chad only. Her beta provider will get a sandwich and a pity fuck once every 2 months if he's lucky.

Last edited:
Simps will cry over this, thinking with their dicks made them believe anything thats come out of whores mouth, she is an actress shes fake af. She took her pants off to arouse the simps and too look vulnerable and uncomfortable. People are sheeps.

can't get giga chad, the only one who she's atracted too
-> cries about being ugly

she's right on that spot on the smv level

*foid crys because she doesnt want herself beautiful*
Gynocentric society: "oh my god, you deserve to express your feelings...you poor thing"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back