Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Teen girl blocked me on fb for commenting her photo

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So is ok for them to send me friend request and add as one of hundreds and thousand of fb friends, but now when I commented her photo, was blocked by cunt right away. And not even wrote anything in "bobs and vagene" style, just posted nice picture:

Geriamm

She was uncultured anyway, not waifu potential, so minimal loss and damage, but still sign of how spoiled modern teen girls are, that man even not allowed to comment their photos

ye they are very spoiled and it all goes to their heads

She didn’t block you for commenting. She blocked you because youre ugly.

Uncultured bitch

I'd be careful if I were you, I'm pretty sure messaging a female who finds you ugly will be a jailable offense within this decade pewpew.

I'd be careful if I were you, I'm pretty sure messaging a female who finds you ugly will be a jailable offense within this decade pewpew.
We still not fully westernised to those degenerate levels

If you posted that anime pic you deserve to be blocked for you lack of nt

She is calling authorities and you are going to federal prison

normies dont understand the power of Anime anyway.
I like the photo you posted OP :feelsokman:

he also doesn't look manly

Teenage girls don’t care about guys looking manly go on tiktok. Every single popular guy looks like a faggot but they are obsessing over them in the comments.
normies dont understand the power of Anime anyway.
I like the photo you posted OP :feelsokman:

She added you to pad out her numbers. But if you liked a post someone could hover over your username and see your (ugly) profile picture. That reflects back on her. Can't have that.

Fucking bitch doesn't appreciate the man of culture

Gloriana sucks tbh, fuck the Brits.

Blue Division High School mogs them all!

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Wouldn’t have happened if you were giga chad

what did you exy

She added you to make herself seem popular on Facebook and add to her orbiters list.

So is ok for them to send me friend request and add as one of hundreds and thousand of fb friends, but now when I commented her photo, was blocked by cunt right away. And not even wrote anything in "bobs and vagene" style, just posted nice picture:

View attachment 230457

She was uncultured anyway, not waifu potential, so minimal loss and damage, but still sign of how spoiled modern teen girls are, that man even not allowed to comment their photos
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Potent ragefuel

just posted nice picture
Don´t be that guy I see them all the time on social media dozens or hundreds of men telling the girl how beautiful she is, she looks like a princess etc. I hate those fucking cucks what do you think you will gain in return?

I mean I am sure we all have done it in our lives like at age 12-13 years old but at adult age you should have learned that you gain absolutely nothing from it.

View attachment 230457

What did you comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back