Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen love doesn't exist in the modern age.

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Not even attractive zoomers get to experience it on its true nature.

Girls begin to act like roasties much earlier than usual. Their egos start to get inflated as soon as they enter in contact with the internet.
Tons of reactions and virtual validation from cucks who make them feel like 10/10 stacies. Dating apps also come into play as they're not exempt from using them and fraud their age.
That, along with feminism and the general cuckoldry of today's world, mark the death of all this jailbait idealization.

Every zoomer on a relationship right now is already dealing with a roastie in the body of an underage girl.
The teen love fantasy many users long with is buried in the past forever. And not because we weren't lucky to live it, but because it doesn't exist anymore.

i was gonna say cope cos guys still do get kinda teenage love

but it is with this...
egos start to get inflated as soon as they enter in contact with the internet.
Tons of reactions and virtual validation from cucks who make them feel like 10/10 stacies. Dating apps also come into play as they're not exempt from using them and fraud their age.
a roastie in the body of an underage girl.

its not the full experience of what i would imagine back in the day was like

it will be toxic af. if ur not chad she will definitely cheat all the time and treat you like absolute shit

but u can get some good moments and sex. thats it. mostly hell tho

tag as lifefuel
Not because its still useful to "live it" in your teens so you develop somewhat healthy, then go full volcel if you want.

Its not reduced to only foids, but friends and shit too

Tbh love never existed. I used to think that unconditionally love exist but now to me, it really doesn't seem like a deep, meaningful thing. Its made up by attractive people to make excuses for their lustful desires.

Not even attractive zoomers get to experience it on its true nature.

Girls begin to act like roasties much earlier than usual. Their egos start to get inflated as soon as they enter in contact with the internet.
That, along with feminism and the general cuckoldry of today's world, mark the death of all this jailbait idealization.

Every zoomer on a relationship right now is already dealing with a roastie in the body of an underage girl.
The teen love fantasy many users long with is buried in the past forever. And not because we weren't lucky to live it, but because it doesn't exist anymore.
Fucking degenerate vile disgusting whore zoomer roasties they all need to be raped in all holes and beaten (in video game) by trucels like me :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can attest the validity of this statement. I graduated high school this summer and I know very few people who got any kind of attention from girls, let alone relationships. The majority of the guys at my school were KHHV like me.

Fucking degenerate vile disgusting whore zoomer roasties they all need to be raped in all holes and beaten (in video game) by trucels like me :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I missed pre-teen love, I missed teen love, I'm missing adult love:cryfeels::feelsrope: