Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me you're Autistic without telling me you're Autistic

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

"WARNING:anyone who say's anything cruel, mean, hurtful thing's about Beast Machines, new Maximal's, Michael Bay and his movie's,the legend of korra, try's to get me to stop defending the honor of Beast Machines or say's anything mean and hurtful about me or write's a comment about something that nothing to do with the theme of the video will be blocked! Truth:I'm not a kid and I don't act like one."

Particularly the "Truth:I'm not a kid and I don't act like one." This is like the "look at me, I'm adulting stuff" I've seen Millennials in their 30's and 40's say, anyone who is actually a mature person doesn't have to state that they're mature.

Judging by the pelvic bone structure this is an actual biological female (as most "autistic females" are biologically male). Judging by the furniture and the media she consumes this is an adult Millennial female Autist in her mid 30's that still lives at her parents' house.

Female losers fascinate me, imagine being able to get with literally any rich man in the world and living the most amazing life you can, but your own personality prevents you from hooking up with these desperate rich dudes.

Even the most obese Autistic toilet can get a millionaire husband if she truly wants it.

Autistic toilets are really similar to us autistic men in many ways.

Honestly I find her body hot...

do i have autism?

just look at my avi (i'm not actually retarded)

I act like this stars wars kid irl

Autism doesnt exist

Beast machines SUCKS ass