Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

@NEETAndTidy is that true
I wouldnt call him ugly tbh
@Mongolianwizard
You're not very ugly. But I am fairly positive you are really hugless and kissless.

I wouldnt call you ugly though. Your schitzoeffective just ruined any real chances for you with an non equally crazy foid

I wouldnt call him ugly tbh
@Mongolianwizard
You're not very ugly. But I am fairly positive you are really hugless and kissless.

I wouldnt call you ugly though. Your schitzoeffective just ruined any real chances for you with an non equally crazy foid
Hmmm, interesting case.
@chainsawcel what is your rebutal

High IQ post. nigga is a slayer but has thousands of posts on incel forum JFL

tell em t just needs a dorse tbh

I'm glad for the guy he manage to ascend true hard work and dedication. Most of us Incels are have fat bodies or plain average bodies with no ideal body fat levels to determine peak attraction.

I'm glad for the guy he manage to ascend true hard work and dedication. Most of us Incels are have fat bodies or plain average bodies with no ideal body fat levels to determine peak attraction.
LOL @ sympathizing with that traitor fuck.
No hard work it's all looks involved, natural frame and bod
tell em t just needs a dorse tbh
This

tallfags gonna tallfag

Remember everyone, BLACKS CANNOT BE INCEL!

@13k @tehgymcel420

I barely browse this website and even I recognize their names, so I'm betting they are fakecels as well.
There needs to be an age limit on this website. If you're under 25 you're probably not an incel. Most normies don't have sex in highschool or early college either.

Most normies don't have sex in highschool or early college either.
That's just false. Pretty much every kid in my HS had a partner and they did shit at parties and even shared each other. By the time college comes around I'd say maybe 25% of people are virgins, and by the time it's over maybe 20% are, and 90% of that 20% are male.

I barely browse this website and even I recognize their names, so I'm betting they are fakecels as well.
There needs to be an age limit on this website. If you're under 25 you're probably not an incel. Most normies don't have sex in highschool or early college either.
Some people under 25 are legit fucking vile disgusting subcreatures, so it's over lol
That's just false. Pretty much every kid in my HS had a partner and they did shit at parties and even shared each other. By the time college comes around I'd say maybe 25% of people are virgins, and by the time it's over maybe 20% are, and 90% of that 20% are male.
Virgin shaming should be illegal

Most normies don't have sex in highschool or early college either.
this is one of the least true statements I have ever heard.

Tellem T destroyed the racepill

fucking hell. One of my favourite posters turned out to be a Slayer with nearly 300 matches on a span of 4-5 days.
View attachment 31500
You make incels look like a joke tellem, this is what IT thinks we are slayers in denial.
Fuck the system.
I though you were a brother but no fuck me.

Thanks for reading

LIVE UPDATE:
View attachment 31507
MOST OF THE MATCHES ARE TEXTING FIRST AND SENDING NUDES

I've been off the forum for a while. Anyone want to explain how this is possible in context of the previous Tinder experiment that showed he only had 1-2 fat matches on Tinder after someone swiped 400 times in Toronto?

I always thought Tellem was a top tier black and said so. But then that experiment was done and it was confusing.

Now he's confirmed again for top tier black.

Any explanation?

Also why can't I be tall/handsome/masculine? Fuck.

I've been off the forum for a while. Anyone want to explain how this is possible in context of the previous Tinder experiment that showed he only had 1-2 fat matches on Tinder after someone swiped 400 times in Toronto?

I always thought Tellem was a top tier black and said so. But then that experiment was done and it was confusing.

Now he's confirmed again for top tier black.

Any explanation?

Also why can't I be tall/handsome/masculine? Fuck.

There is nothing to explain. He is a BBCcel Tyrone

There is nothing to explain. He is a BBCcel Tyrone

Well that's what most of us said when we tried to chase him out.

Then the Tellem T Tinder experiment was done (thread deleted now - don't know why) and he only got 1-2 ugly/fat matches.

What pictures were used in this experiment?

We tried the best ones available in the prior Tinder experiment.

Well that's what most of us said when we tried to chase him out.

Then the Tellem T Tinder experiment was done (thread deleted now - don't know why) and he only got 1-2 ugly/fat matches.

What pictures were used in this experiment?

We tried the best ones available in the prior Tinder experiment.
This is no experiment boyo, it's his own custom shirtless pics, done in Europe.
His old pics are all frauded so that we think he is ugly

This is no experiment boyo, it's his own custom shirtless pics, done in Europe.
His old pics are all frauded so that we think he is ugly

I never thought he was ugly. From day one I've been exceedingly jealous of his face/height/frame/body.

I could never understand how he could fail in any Tinder experiment. The previous one made no sense to me.

I wish I could see the pics he's using.

I never thought he was ugly. From day one I've been exceedingly jealous of his face/height/frame/body.

I could never understand how he could fail in any Tinder experiment. The previous one made no sense to me.

I wish I could see the pics he's using.
I'll see if I can get any

JUST BE BLACK
JUST BE TALL
Two vital pills, I said since I saw him the first time that he was a Chad.

the black man turned out to be dumb. shocking.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL at whites only truecels, anyone that says that is ethnic/nigger LARPing as a white guy
Chad > tyrone has been proven by REAL statistics and studys time and time again and no amount of LARPing will ever change that
True, I got it wrong for once tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back