Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

I wonder when I'm going to be exposured???

Hm, I was under the impression that it was indeed the measurement from deltoid to deltoid, but done by marking spots against the wall and measuring between them. I have a measurement using this method and another in a sliding doorway giving the same result. I imagine a small increase would be observed across the chest, but 3-4 inches?

And does he have proof of his stats or is everyone taking him at his word?
Re-measure your bideltoid breadth, you're likely 23inches.
Then you'll understand how he can be 27 inches.

He's literally the widest human being ive ever seen, seen him shirtless.
Its
Pure
Suifuel
For
Framecels

Guy's got a large frame no doubt, but there's no fuckin way those are 27 inch shoulders. He's an obvious prima donna courtesan looking for validation online, so I wouldn't put it above him to be doing some serious e-stating. As an example, I remember posts of his where he claimed to be 6'2", then he was 6'2.5", then 6'3", now 6'4".

Even 23 inch shoulders are going to look absurdly large. I'm 19.5" at 6'3" and look fairly broad. 27 inches is superhuman.
This. Quit sucking him off guys, ffs. Tellem-Tyjoke is a major e-statting attention whore who feeds off of this kind of bullshit.

yes TWENTY SEVEN INCHES
Not really possible.
Guy's got a large frame no doubt, but there's no fuckin way those are 27 inch shoulders. He's an obvious prima donna courtesan looking for validation online, so I wouldn't put it above him to be doing some serious e-stating. As an example, I remember posts of his where he claimed to be 6'2", then he was 6'2.5", then 6'3", now 6'4".

Even 23 inch shoulders are going to look absurdly large. I'm 19.5" at 6'3" and look fairly broad. 27 inches is superhuman.
27" is inhuman, it's simply not possible. 24" would already be super large and top 0.00000000001% shoulder width and he is claiming another 3 inches.

Its
Pure
Suifuel
For
Framecels
He is wide, but not 27" wide.

Not really possible.

27" is inhuman, it's simply not possible. 24" would already be super large and top 0.00000000001% shoulder width and he is claiming another 3 inches.

Maybe he measured it wrong, he assures me he 100% did it the way i told him to.
Which is the correct way.
He COULD be larping but idk, he said it was between 26 and 27 inches.

on this day I renounce the mentalcel meme and acknowledge that I am genetic garbage. I won't even look at women anymore. It is truly over.

Last edited:
Seems like i went late to the party.

Stop believing that obvious chads, even when they are ethnics are not getting laid.. I called out his larping when he was new here. He would mog Zyros in social situation. You can't solve the LARPing problem really, sooner or later they just die out. He is obviously extroverted, typing like a normie in an "extroverted way", usually you can tell who is LARPing and who is legit, with Tellem it was kind of obvious.
Start believing in what blackpill is actually mostly about in terms of lookism and it's F A C E. Also daily reminder that NOW he is getting attention due to him being good looking EVEN when he is banned, seeing the power of lookism is kind of a fascinating thing.

View attachment 31564
it seems obvious in retrospect.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Your good height is nevertheless a huge advantage.
It is for gay bars and respect from men tbh
Have you ever triedTinder?

I hope you ascend
Thanks man, I'm actually on an extremely experimental plan to looksmaxx
He's 27 inches....

You're 19.5 inches from shoulder to shoulder, bideltoid breadth is across the chest. It's a VERY different measurement, if your shoulder to shoulder bone breadth is 19.5 inches you're like 23inch bideltoid ,which is ultra wide.

He IS 27in bideltoid though...
This, frame is so important
The race pill didnt destroy him hard enough
He destroyed the racepill

oh boyo, I have seen posts from women I know saying "I really need some dick right now" and worshipping (chad) dicks. There was also a post online that I saw before where a woman was reminiscing over a god-tier dick she had and how she will never forget it. If you are good looking enough, women will literally rape you
1531109219570-png.26407

Women ask for dick pics all the time.
I wish I get raped by a yandere qt girl
I would like to know more about this. I am also trying to looksmax.
I really don't recommend it, but sure.
Do u have discord
If you are chad territory race has very little effect

This forum has too much sui fuel today
I'm broken
Completely agree with this. Some banned fakecel pretending to be incel is STILL getting his boots licked because he's decent looking. Anyone else would just get swept underneath the rug like a cockroach.

People need to stop sucking off these fakecels
I'm exposing him so people can stop asking for him to be unbanned.
Sad truth tbh, just be good looking
I'm ugly
It's over for u, get exposed boyo
sry br0s theres just too many fakecels from 2017. 2017cels need :banhammer:
This
this is the only place i can call home :feelsrope:
Who is the father in this home, me or u?
TyroneT drowning in white stacy pussy

quick someone throw him a lifeboat
Let him suffocate

I wonder when I'm going to be exposured???
Are you GOOD LOOKING?

Its
Pure
Suifuel
For
Framecels
I didn't see shirtless send pic
Not really possible.

I thought about this too, btw hexareline should be cycled 4 weeks on 1-2 weeks off to avoid tolerance
on this day I renounce the mentalcel meme and acknowledge that I am genetic garbage. I won't even look at women anymore. It is truly over.
I'm sorry brother, we in the same boat
JBB proven yet again
Why
Seems like i went late to the party.
Looks like it
If anyone still doesn't believe in blackpill then they should just rope
This

Wow i used to look up to Tellem T :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

why do you guys always use some retarded small foreign country and not NYC / london / toronto which are the measuring stick for hypergamy

Lmao the race pill did not destroy Tellem-T
What a plot twist

He is 6'4 so we still look up to him to have eyecontact
Im 6'2. Before you call me fakecel ill let you know ive been rejected 7 times by women.

TELLEM-T destroyed the racepill
Maybe he measured it wrong, he assures me he 100% did it the way i told him to.
Which is the correct way.
He COULD be larping but idk, he said it was between 26 and 27 inches.
you should ask him to actually post a pic of him doing the measurement and showing the actual number at the end.

Last edited:
His jaw line puts him the top 1/3 of men, maybe higher.

i never liked that fucking nigger. he always came off as a dumb fraud to me. a true total larper. T if you are reading this i will beat the shit out of you faggot. i am 190 lbs and used to box. your size doesnt mean shit to me or scare me faggot. i will knock u out

He is 240 lbs just saying. Ragefuel tbh

doesnt matter if he cant fight. you cant put muscle on your chin. i will knock that larping tyrone out for making a mockery of us

No I havent used this one. I dont know, I guess the area was just retarded. I should have done one in EE.
He bought tinder gold and started matching in Toronto, he is at the top of the pyramid.
This is new news

Tyrone t drinks

Tyrone t rebecca

Image 1

This is the state of inceldom in 2018 guys, there's way too many LARPers around.
And to think this is all happening in your sever @FACEandLMS while you're gone it's being DESECRATED.
Guys posting shit like
8a6c2b0040780593ee542f3a24234c3c

J
F
L
Hand me the fucking rope.

doesnt matter if he cant fight. you cant put muscle on your chin. i will knock that larping tyrone out for making a mockery of us
Correct.
Thanks in advance bro
View attachment 31645
View attachment 31646
View attachment 31647

This is the state of inceldom in 2018 guys, there's way too many LARPers around.
And to think this is all happening in your sever @FACEandLMS while you're gone it's being DESECRATED.
Guys posting shit like
View attachment 31648

J
F
L
Hand me the fucking rope.
Fucking hell. If IT sees this we are fucking done.
It's fucking over

He better be a larper. I cannot imagine being 6’3” with a good face and failing so hard at life.

Wasn't that the dude that threw a fit if you said it wasn't over for blackcels?

His jaw line puts him the top 1/3 of men, maybe higher.

Maybe higher?

No slutcunt in the world is going to spend its time chasing a man at the 66th percentile.

Dude seems like a faggot and I don't want to enable his preening, but...

7.5 face
6'2" (probably his actual height)
22" shoulders (my estimate)
Exotic mystery meat man sifting thru the major cities of Eastern Europe

...puts him firmly in the 95th percentile.

@Tellem--T used to be one of the top racepillers on this forum. Now imagine he is making racepill posts on his mobile phone while a bare breasted white whore lying in his arms and both laughing at our autistic replies.

I liked his posts, still like them, but not the poster anymore.

Only rice/curries are the truecels, trust no one.

Also, this experiment proves photofeeler is 100% bs, he made that "racepill destroyed me" thread after seeing his photofeeler result. I think he got 10% attractiveness or something.

he looks like a strong 6'2 and wtf 27 inch bideltoid width HAHAHA he isn't the hulk
no way in hell is that possible

the fact that he was larping should already make you people skeptical that he frauded his height and shoulder width

nigga first said he was 6'2, then before he got banned he claimed 6'4. legit he's pulling a donald trump who fraud 2 inches of height claiming 6'3 when hes' really 6'1 lmao

"The racepill destroyed me."

Not really surprised. He was an unironic BBCel who bragged all the time. Gambler was banned for less.

Lmao, tried tinder?
No. I want to find financial stability before i try tinder. I cant have "makes $20k a year" on my profile.

No. I want to find financial stability before i try tinder. I cant have "makes $20k a year" on my profile.
Then just don't write it, set up tinder and write your height boyo
Wasn't that the dude that threw a fit if you said it wasn't over for blackcels?
Yeah
Maybe higher?

No slutcunt in the world is going to spend its time chasing a man at the 66th percentile.

Dude seems like a faggot and I don't want to enable his preening, but...

7.5 face
6'2" (probably his actual height)
22" shoulders (my estimate)
Exotic mystery meat man sifting thru the major cities of Eastern Europe

...puts him firmly in the 95th percentile.
This, and he has the audacity to larp
@Tellem--T used to be one of the top racepillers on this forum. Now imagine he is making racepill posts on his mobile phone while a bare breasted white whore lying in his arms and both laughing at our autistic replies.

I liked his posts, still like them, but not the poster anymore.

Only rice/curries are the truecels, trust no one.

Also, this experiment proves photofeeler is 100% bs, he made that "racepill destroyed me" thread after seeing his photofeeler result. I think he got 10% attractiveness or something.
Yes man, alot of OGs betrayed us, even tho the content was lit.
he looks like a strong 6'2 and wtf 27 inch bideltoid width HAHAHA he isn't the hulk
no way in hell is that possible

the fact that he was larping should already make you people skeptical that he frauded his height and shoulder width

nigga first said he was 6'2, then before he got banned he claimed 6'4. legit he's pulling a donald trump who fraud 2 inches of height claiming 6'3 when hes' really 6'1 lmao
Could be possible, he is still larping tho
"The racepill destroyed me."

Not really surprised. He was an unironic BBCel who bragged all the time. Gambler was banned for less.
Who is gambler

Last edited:
Then just don't write it, set up tinder and write your height boyo

Yeah

This, and he has the audacity to larp

Yes man, alot of OGs betrayed us, even tho the content was lit.

Could be possible, he is still larping tho

Who is gambler

JFL you don't know Gambler?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back