Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

No. I want to find financial stability before i try tinder. I cant have "makes $20k a year" on my profile.

Just jobfraud. Those holes can't check.

But they won't care about your income or your height anyway.

Fuck lookism
lookisms black pills are on a whole different level. The guys on there question whether they are incel and already have had sex LOL

I remember reading of a guy who "only" had sex 2 times and turned 22 and was complaining how his lay count is below a dozen. This guy is 6'2 and has an 8 x 6 inch dick. The only problem is he's FAT LMAO but he still managed to get laid. Imagine him when he loses weight.

Height is a good boost
lookisms black pills are on a whole different level. The guys on there question whether they are incel and already have had sex LOL

I remember reading of a guy who "only" had sex 2 times and turned 22 and was complaining how his lay count is below a dozen. This guy is 6'2 and has an 8 x 6 inch dick. The only problem is he's FAT LMAO but he still managed to get laid. Imagine him when he loses weight.
I hate their spamming

Then just don't write it, set up tinder and write your height boyo

Yeah

This, and he has the audacity to larp

Yes man, alot of OGs betrayed us, even tho the content was lit.

Could be possible, he is still larping tho

He destroyed the racepill

Who is gambler
But i dont want to pay for her food amd shit roght now. I just cant afford it for 1.5 years. I would spend money of i love her but a tinder date would probably be more about getting laid and i cant afford that. You try using ur tinder and lie about ypur height.

On tinder its more about face but as soon as she sees you in person then height might be taken more into consideration. Specially if she height mogs you

But i dont want to pay for her food amd shit roght now. I just cant afford it for 1.5 years. I would spend money of i love her but a tinder date would probably be more about getting laid and i cant afford that. You try using ur tinder and lie about ypur height.
Nah man, you can just make the date to fuck, with height it's a total disappointment.
Girls love poor chads too

Fucking hell, did he fuck you guys over??
He was a lot like Tellem-Tyrone. Similar unhinged rants and rambling. The fakecels are always the loudest.

On tinder its more about face but as soon as she sees you in person then height might be taken more into consideration. Specially if she height mogs you

Yeah, certainly something to consider. They typically don't check bios though, so you can't really use it as a bargaining chip.

Nah man, you can just make the date to fuck, with height it's a total disappointment.
Girls love poor chads too

It depends on the type of foids you're seeing, but you may well not have to pay for the full date. Just ask it out for a coffee and split the bill. Dates can definitely be a frivolous waste of money even when you split, though.

18-24 foids seem to be very open to sharing the bill, but I imagine things are different with a "serious" post-wall princess. What's your age @BoltzmanOscillate?

And of course, spamming "wanna fuck?" will not work in 99+% of cases if you aren't Chad.

Yeah, certainly something to consider. They typically don't check bios though, so you can't really use it as a bargaining chip.

It depends on the type of foids you're seeing, but you may well not have to pay for the full date. Just ask it out for a coffee and split the bill. Dates can definitely be a frivolous waste of money even when you split, though.

18-24 foids seem to be very open to sharing the bill, but I imagine things are different with a "serious" post-wall princess. What's your age @BoltzmanOscillate?

And of course, spamming "wanna fuck?" will not work in 99+% of cases if you aren't Chad.
True

Was he funny like him?
Fakecels are loudest cuz Chads love validation ofc
His autistic ramblings were pretty funny in the beginning.

Fuck that Tyrone. CHADS and foids are all just confidence vampires. They come here LARPing at night to feed their ego like a goddamn vampire, so they are lifefueled to fuck like rabbits all day. LAUGHING TO THE BANK.

this is so disappointing

Worst part about this it ensures he will never return to this site

Meh. It doesn't matter. He's ethnic. They are all probably bots or prostitutes. You people are coping hard tbh.

he looks like a strong 6'2 and wtf 27 inch bideltoid width HAHAHA he isn't the hulk
no way in hell is that possible

the fact that he was larping should already make you people skeptical that he frauded his height and shoulder width

nigga first said he was 6'2, then before he got banned he claimed 6'4. legit he's pulling a donald trump who fraud 2 inches of height claiming 6'3 when hes' really 6'1 lmao
There are a bunch of low iq tards in here.

Dude lied multiple times while a member and you guys still wanna believe him now?

Just fucking lol dude is fucking with all of you.

He is probably some white inceltears user called eugene

Meh. It doesn't matter. He's ethnic. They are all probably bots or prostitutes. You people are coping hard tbh.
Ethnics just can't stop coping.

Why the fuck would you want a larper to shit up the site with bullshit. Chad worshipers are the ultimate cuckolds, go to /r/braincels where you belong.

Countless ethnic copers are roping now that their favorite example has been exposed.

Always said he was a slayer tbh.

disgusting. this community is the biggest den of trolls and larpers i've ever been part of. you guys seriously cause psychosis on me i dont even know what real anymore.

fuck all you faggots getting laid in real life and coming here.

i hope you get AIDS and HPV
yes TWENTY SEVEN INCHES

wtf. my frames barely 21inches.. jesus christ

disgusting. this community is the biggest den of trolls and larpers i've ever been part of. you guys seriously cause psychosis on me i dont even know what real anymore.

View attachment 31645
View attachment 31646
View attachment 31647

This is the state of inceldom in 2018 guys, there's way too many LARPers around.
And to think this is all happening in your sever @FACEandLMS while you're gone it's being DESECRATED.
Guys posting shit like
View attachment 31648

J
F
L
Hand me the fucking rope.
91258acf3e373f8956d39daa680c0769

Fuck that Tyrone. CHADS and foids are all just confidence vampires. They come here LARPing at night to feed their ego like a goddamn vampire, so they are lifefueled to fuck like rabbits all day. LAUGHING TO THE BANK.
Fuck the chads
this is so disappointing
I know man im so broken
It's okay we have to leave some people behind
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking hell
There are a bunch of low iq tards in here.

Dude lied multiple times while a member and you guys still wanna believe him now?

Just fucking lol dude is fucking with all of you.

He is probably some white inceltears user called eugene
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao, cope on another level
Tbh
I was saying when he was still not permabanned and worshipped by ethniccels that he was a larper.
Preach
Ethnics just can't stop coping.
Fuck me
Lol wut
Why the fuck would you want a larper to shit up the site with bullshit. Chad worshipers are the ultimate cuckolds, go to /r/braincels where you belong.
True

It's over
You have a weird obsession with Gambler, Tellem and other fakecels.
Chad worship is so gay
Over

Last edited:
THIS MAKES ME RAGE SO FKING HARD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
UJW8-e.gif

FUCKING CUNT.
all you faggots who dickride these confirmed larpers are part of the problem. if this community was tight knit like it should be then twats like him would have been purged long ago. i fucking hate all of you

ZYROS YOU COCK THIRSTY LOOKING VAMPIRE YOURE NEXT BUCKO

I'm showing you what type of members this forum has. FUCKING SLAYERS

Thanks? Honestly I don't know that I mind if normies or even Chads are lurking and posting. As long as aren't claiming Incel.. because there are clearly a LOT of users here who really could get laid and are using black pill as a scapegoat for lack of results caused by their own fear and inaction.

But as long as Chad or normies don't post blue pill propaganda, try to deny the black pill or the fact that it doesn't apply to them, and or try to brag or act superior, then I think they could actually add to the conversation.

I mean.. some of the most cogent and potent black pills I've read have been dropped by Chads and Tyrones precisely because they know the truth about female nature from the other side of the coin. We see the cold hearted rejection part of sexual selection and hypergamy, and Chad sees the degeneracy and hypocracy on display when femoids will jump at the opportunity to cheat or monkey branch time and time again.

At the end of the day we both know the black pill is true and share a similar level or disdain for the scruples of the female sex, and they are more often than not sympathetic to us for that reason. Kinda makes them our allies in a sense, and at the very least they could add more credence to the black pill and raise awareness.

But yeah.. fuck Larpers, fakecels, and Volcels claiming incel.

Fuck..... Tellempill will destroy me as it seems... Giga ropefuel

Fuck

Can you show me a pic of him?

@FoidsDeserveCancer @Mickeyonacid @37YearOldVirgin @idkwattodowithlife
Not sure why I was tagged, given as I'm sour cream white and a framelet, but all I can really say is:
but... but... but... my JBW theory!!!! NOOOOOOOO

Im fine if people want to boost their ego, just not on incel forums please it's my last cope
this is so disappointing
I know man rip
lmao, cope on another level
:feelskek:
THIS MAKES ME RAGE SO FKING HARD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
UJW8-e.gif

FUCKING CUNT.
all you faggots who dickride these confirmed larpers are part of the problem. if this community was tight knit like it should be then twats like him would have been purged long ago. i fucking hate all of you

ZYROS YOU COCK THIRSTY LOOKING VAMPIRE YOURE NEXT BUCKO
Inshallah we will expose all of these cunts
Thanks? Honestly I don't know that I mind if normies or even Chads are lurking and posting. As long as aren't claiming Incel.. because there are clearly a LOT of users here who really could get laid and are using black pill as a scapegoat for lack of results caused by their own fear and inaction.

But as long as Chad or normies don't post blue pill propaganda, try to deny the black pill or the fact that it doesn't apply to them, and or try to brag or act superior, then I think they could actually add to the conversation.

I mean.. some of the most cogent and potent black pills I've read have been dropped by Chads and Tyrones precisely because they know the truth about female nature from the other side of the coin. We see the cold hearted rejection part of sexual selection and hypergamy, and Chad sees the degeneracy and hypocracy on display when femoids will jump at the opportunity to cheat or monkey branch time and time again.

At the end of the day we both know the black pill is true and share a similar level or disdain for the scruples of the female sex, and they are more often than not sympathetic to us for that reason. Kinda makes them our allies in a sense, and at the very least they could add more credence to the black pill and raise awareness.

But yeah.. fuck Larpers, fakecels, and Volcels claiming incel.
IQ more than the number of stars.
The rules do allow blackpilled normies indeed, as you said without braging or claiming incel.
Can you show me a pic of him?
It's in the replies by bagelcel
Because the fakecels have the best content
Damn, that's sad but true, the are funny indeed, chads do win in life at everything
Not sure why I was tagged, given as I'm sour cream white and a framelet, but all I can really say is:
but... but... but... my JBW theory!!!! NOOOOOOOO
Looks only matter

Last edited:
More 6'+ niggers larping
FiveFourManlet

I was saying when he was still not permabanned and worshipped by ethniccels that he was a larper.
stop lying you low IQ retard. You said he was subhuman. You also called whogivesafucc a truecel. Probably the worst judge of looks on this whole site.

stop lying you low IQ retard. You said he was subhuman. You also called whogivesafucc a truecel. Probably the worst judge of looks on this whole site.
fucking hell I see why he says he is low iq

Hero Worship = Low IQ
Blackpill Worship = High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back