Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw being a 90s kid

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkaPpwOhr8Y[/video]

I think we 90s kids have it the worst. We all saw how the world functioned with less technology and how it slowly developed. We knew the good times when everything seemed to bo going upwards. But then we had to witness the slowly downfall since the early 2000s. Fuck i miss the 90s.

words can't express how much I miss my childhood. Current year is a dystopia compared to back then.

fukmylyf said:
words can't express how much I miss my childhood. Current year is a dystopia compared to back then.

So fucking true

I was born in 99 so i dont remember the 90's but even from the early 00's things have changed for the worse. I remember life before every kid had a tablet or pc and for that i am thankful. When i went to school kids waiting to be picked up ran around the front of the school and played games and what not, now when i drive by they are ALL just sitting on their phones looking braindead.

I can't remember anything from the 90s but the early 2000s were great