Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW cant live on Nutcase NEET bucks because my parents take all of the money.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Im sorry you had to experience this

Could u elaborate further? If my parents took my money away I'd finish them (in SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom).

If that's your money you can denounce them

Could u elaborate further? If my parents took my money away I'd finish them (in SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom).
I get NEETBUxxxx every month for being severely mentally ill. But, my parents take that money from me to buy unnecessary shit (like a new smart tv or a new phone even though we don't need that dogcrap). I love my parents, but I have to admit that this annoys me a bit. Especially since I want to start NEETing (maybe temporarily).

Hey, don't diss our resident Gorilla, please! He just wants to eat his bananas and throw shit at people in peace!
It's honestly hilarious how easy it is to trigger people

20210122 185144

That's illegal and you can report them.

Hey, don't diss our resident Gorilla, please! He just wants to eat his bananas and throw shit at people in peace!
I'm not attacking him. He always says that, and I wanted to see what he would say to that.

Kek imagine getting cucked by your own parents. That's really sad ngl.

shit literally all money they dont even say you can have 25% for yourself

how can they justify that a room cant cost that a month even on the open market or so close its inconsequential

you could say you wont get a fucking dime if i just move out, its fucking cheaper for me to rent aholes im gone byeeeeeeeeee

That blows. Is there anyway you could fake a "deduction" in benefits so you can pocket some of your own money from your vampiric parents?

That blows. Is there anyway you could fake a "deduction" in benefits so you can pocket some of your own money from your vampiric parents?
Ive tried friend, ive tried.
Im just not getting any NEETbux anytime soon. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsseriously::feelsrope: