Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tfw no gf to fuck when angry

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
I'm upset right now but I don't have a gf to fuck. Normies go to their gf and fuck them when they're upset and them immediately feel better.

based tbh. What can we do to stop abominations like @Jungle who add absolutely nothing to this forum?

View attachment 460838
based tbh. What can we do to stop abominations like @Jungle who add absolutely nothing to this forum?
I tried reasoning with them but to no avail.
I tried appealing to the mods but they didn't even respond.
Here's the latest step in the jihad: https://incels.is/threads/welcome-to-the-new-sewers-sewercels-gtfih.302918/
In the meantime try and recruit as many people as you can for the cause. It might come down to a vote and we need support.
You might not believe it but there are people who actually support these faggot spammers.

Here's the latest step in the jihad: https://incels.is/threads/welcome-to-the-new-sewers-sewercels-gtfih.302918/
In the meantime try and recruit as many people as you can for the cause. It might come down to a vote and we need support.
You might not believe it but there are people who actually support these faggot spammers.
They’ll eventually ban him just like they did to @unsettling

I'm rather a greycel than a sewercel

An upset chad even gets to beat his gf without any repercussions. That's just the sad state of the clown world we live in.

I feel i would get more pleasure from seeing foid in pain than ejaculation tbh. I hate foids from the bottom of my heart. And my hatred is greater than my sex drive.
An upset chad even gets to beat his gf without any repercussions. That's just the sad state of the clown world we live in.
Imagine the satisfaction you get from beating a foid till she is in pain and crying. Far more satisfying than sex. I wish I could. But oh well. i will just meditation max and cope hard.

tbh i wanna make her cry while fucking her, even better for me ngl

turns me on a little ngl:feelsthink:
Inceldom has def changed me over the years. When I was younger I still believed in love and genuine affection. But blackpill settled in and years have gone by, have shaped me to have more sadistic tendencies. I used to help people even without anything in return. Nowadays before I waste time dealing with a person, I see if they can offer fun, connections, or some type of resource (advice,money whatever). If they can't do any of that, I just cut contact or only contact them if I need something.

Inceldom has def changed me over the years. When I was younger I still believed in love and genuine affection. But blackpill settled in and years have gone by, have shaped me to have more sadistic tendencies. I used to help people even without anything in return. Nowadays before I waste time dealing with a person, I see if they can offer fun, connections, or some type of resource (advice,money whatever). If they can't do any of that, I just cut contact or only contact them if I need something.
Based. Wish I could be like that. But my cucked genes prevent me from becoming selfish and I keep being nice to people.