Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 14yo IT hole made another comic

That's the worst illustration I've ever seen.
Conclusion - Holes aren't good at anything except sucking Chad's dicks.

Last edited:
What's up with this drawing style lololololololol
I used to draw like that when I was fucking 5 years old

That's the worst illustration I've ever seen.
Conclusion - Holes aren't good at anything except sucking Chad's dicks.
why the hell is a 14 year old girl on a subreddit dedicated to shitting on incels?
Her parents should be restricting her internet priveliges more

Some women like short guys! ! So what if my boyfriend is 6’5 and white? That’s just my preference! Looks are subjective silly inkwel!!!

I think it's kind of cute in its naivety, a child trying to speak as an authority on the world.
In 30 years I have never once heard a woman says she prefers short men over tall ones.

I HATE VIRTUE SIGNALING SO FUCKING MUCH

Some women like short guys! ! So what if my boyfriend is 6’5 and white? That’s just my preference! Looks are subjective silly inkwel!!!
It just so happens..

That was the most low IQ act of creativity ever assembled. It was so stupid it ANGERED the fuck out of me. What's worse is their entire community enables her shit talent. If this bitch had a penis he'd be the next Chris Chan easily.

2020 06 22 07 06 55 I return early with my longest comic Ive done   IncelTear

This is the IQ level of IT-tards. They are the kinds of people who put up billboards to encourage wifebeaters to not beat their wives:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INtaFPdidRg

Last edited:
I think it's kind of cute in its naivety, a child trying to speak as an authority on the world.
In 30 years I have never once heard a woman says she prefers short men over tall ones.
I'll believe it when I see women saying swipe left if you're 6'+ on tinder.

I think she has the 'tism
The only kids that drew shitty cartoons like that in school were severely mentally ill or were being abused daily at home.

I think she has the 'tism
The only kids that drew shitty cartoons like that in school were severely mentally ill or were being abused daily at home.
:lul::lul::lul: I kek'd

They really cling to the legend of the 5'2 guy that totally slays.

Who cares about this piece of shit of a comic. :feelspuke:

Umm. I'm gonna have to ask for a source for all of this, sweaty.

she's either autistic or just a talentless retard. doesn't really matter which since the """comic""" is still shit though

Virtue signalling garbage. Bet she only dates guys who are 6’0+ because its her preference JFL

she lives in another plane of existence, cant expect much from an autistic 14 yo chad chasing whore.

why is a kid that young on a pedo subleddit anyways?
Ikr? lololol. What the fuck is she doing on a subreddit filled with degenerates and pedophiles hating on incels? Why does she even know about incels at such a young age?

She'll forget all about old Newgrounds cartoons when she is in college and surrounded by bully chads.

I highly doubt that any chad would go near someone like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad would personally deflower her just so her looksmatch couldn't...

This is how chads operate.

All women have personal preferences.

YOU are NOT their personal preference :y'all:;)

She's basically the foid version of Chris Chan kek her drawings suck even more than "Sonichu" if possible

Such a piece of shit comic. What an autistic whore.
Why do we give this cunt such relevance in the first place?

Holy fuck, is she a turbo aspie?

Wtf is this garbage

there's a difference between preferences and standards.

both men and women have preferences, but it is only men who have to suffer loneliness and sexual frustration due to women's ridiculously high standards.

I think it's kind of cute in its naivety

Cope if you think little girls aren't aware of the truth. I have three sisters (16, 11, 10), even had to help raise them, so I have a front row seat to how they develop.
All women have personal preferences.

YOU are NOT their personal preference :y'all:;)
Incels aren't persons, so they can't be preferred

PLOT TWIST : this prime JB foidlet has a fixation on incels and wants to use her roast beef to ascend all members of incels.co in one big orgy fuckfest in minecraft ofcourse
She is fucking ugly dude, not all teenagers are models jfl

They always cite it as "personal preferences" when that is literally the "preference" of all foids. It's not a preference it's part of the programming. Just a foid-level cope clinging to the idea that they are not like all girls. AWALT.

They really cling to the legend of the 5'2 guy that totally slays.
It's possible, but VERY rare.

My female cousin is 5'10, very plump and well endowed last I saw her without hijab (which would have been 8 years ago). Definitly an attractive women.

She married a 5'5 scrawny guy when she was 20. And it's not like he's a rich betabuxx either.
She is fucking ugly dude, not all teenagers are models jfl
How do you know? She posts selfies?

How do you know? She posts selfies?
There's a few pics of her out there, unless it's another foid I'm thinking of. I don't think she's ugly, certainly not amazing or anything but I'd bet she's a lookmatch to many on this forum (no shit it's reddit), but it's a major cope to think 90% of the forum wouldn't give their left nut for a night with her.

Didn’t she get doxxed by somebody? Or was that someone else?

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hdlhyb/i_return_early_with_my_longest_comic_ive_done/

Lesson on personal preferences: for every 1 million females who prefer tall Chads there is 1 who prefers manlets therefore you can't say women only like tall guys you stupid inkel :feelsclown:

I'm not the kind of person to give a fuck about people, especially women, but after cringing scrolling through that comic, I started to almost feel a sense of worry for that girl, the IncelTears community is eeriely weird, people can say were "evil" or "violent", but I've never gotten "weirded out" talking to any users here, but IncelTears has this kind of horror house twilight zone vibe JFL

How does a 14 year old girl become involved in a community like that, seriously?

Its like this girl being abused at home or something, because this not what a 14 year old girl would just normally do online

She is clearly putting actual time and effort into her "art", its kind of eerie, I actually kind of got goosebumps looking through it, especially one of those last panels:
Jzo5OmD.png

This entire scenario has a kind of "creepy pasta" vibe, like something is going to happen to her, it just feels like one of those stories that leads up to suicide

The eerie part is how all the other users are commenting - "oh good, keep it up, this is definitely a normal community for a 14 year old girl to be involved in"

Notice we seldom tell young teenage boys not to come here and that they still have a chance

This shit is weird, its like they are "grooming" her, and based on history, that isn't really a safe position to be in on that site, 4 actual pedos have been outed from IncelTears JFL

I have a feeling this girl is gonna end up committing suicide or something very soon

I'm not the kind of person to give a fuck about people, especially women, but after cringing scrolling through that comic, I started to almost feel a sense of worry for that girl, the IncelTears community is eeriely weird, people can say were "evil" or "violent", but I've never gotten "weirded out" talking to any users here, but IncelTears has this kind of horror house twilight zone vibe JFL

How does a 14 year old girl become involved in a community like that, seriously?

Its like this girl being abused at home or something, because this not what a 14 year old girl would just normally do online

She is clearly putting actual time and effort into her "art", its kind of eerie, I actually kind of got goosebumps looking through it, especially one of those last panels:
Jzo5OmD.png

This entire scenario has a kind of "creepy pasta" vibe, like something is going to happen to her, it just feels like one of those stories that leads up to suicide

The eerie part is how all the other users are commenting - "oh good, keep it up, this is definitely a normal community for a 14 year old girl to be involved in"

Notice we seldom tell young teenage boys not to come here and that they still have a chance

This shit is weird, its like they are "grooming" her, and based on history, that isn't really a safe position to be in on that site, 4 actual pedos have been outed from IncelTears JFL

I have a feeling this girl is gonna end up committing suicide or something very soon
You are right but I couldn’t put it into words. It’s a very eerie feeling, considering it’s mostly dead with the exception of teenage girls. There’s a few in the back who are older but it’s men. Some shady shit going on indeed for 14, 15, 16 year old girls to see the incelosphere. There’s one who is 16 or 17 and constantly talks about herself sexually. there’s a 14 year old one that literally has the user name “dumb_whore”

Its progressed from soyboys to...a gaggle of nutcases.

Jzo5OmD.png

IT is full of femcels now. So she kinda fits in since she only wants fictional Chad.

She needs a beating and rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back