Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 14yo IT hole made another comic

And no proof to back this up with. 5 year old me can present a better argument than this.
This shit is weird, its like they are "grooming" her, and based on history, that isn't really a safe position to be in on that site, 4 actual pedos have been outed from IncelTears JFL
My theory is that she already has been groomed. I keep forgetting that some mid to late millennials already have kids this old, and what I'm pointing to is that age group seems to be the main age demographic of IT based off of what I've seen. Her parents are probably the types to browse Reddit and shit like Unicorn Riot, hell they might even be IT users themselves. Lots of stupid ass parents and lots of stupid ass people breeding, especially ones who are extremely socially progressive and have extremely weird undiagnosed personality disorders, who would definitely take time out of their day to enforce their kids into following their stupid ass beliefs.

Last edited:
>Reddit

Didn't read, will never read.

UZYIsj4

That one "woman" is a tranny
dooramii is an actual 14 year old autistic jb I think @BummerDrummer has her pics, also her dox is out there somewhere

dooramii is an actual 14 year old autistic jb I think @BummerDrummer has her pics, also her dox is out there somewhere
I meant to answer to the OP comment, idc about that jb she probably doesn't still like short males.

I meant to answer to the OP comment, idc about that jb she probably doesn't still like short males.
me @BummerDrummer @Edmund_Kemper @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @FallenPrime @shii410 @Napoleon de Geso @Personalityinkwell and all based JBpillers will groom her with incel hypnosis, she will not become corrupted by hypergamous society

me @BummerDrummer @Edmund_Kemper @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @FallenPrime @shii410 @Napoleon de Geso @Personalityinkwell and all based JBpillers will groom her with incel hypnosis, she will not become corrupted by hypergamous society

View attachment 411248
I rather just isolate islandmaxx foids by traveling in fly planes hoping one to fall and save one foid, I'm a good swimmer.

The existence of inceldom alone proves this hole's every thought to be false. And the n*rmalfucks saying "inkwells should see this!! :soy: " I mean how do you do not see the irony? Zero self awareness. If incels were someone's type then incels wouldn't exist.

View attachment 411248
I'd enjoy punching her in the face more.

My okcupid account is older than her.

Please tell me of your wonderful worldly insights, 14 year old.

Who cares and why do you keep giving her attention?

I'd enjoy punching her in the face more.
The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Typical Bluepill tbh

I think it's kind of cute in its naivety, a child trying to speak as an authority on the world.
In 30 years I have never once heard a woman says she prefers short men over tall ones.
same tbh, this type of naivety is indeed cute but when you know she's also a whore you lose romantic attraction ngl

it's over for romanticcels

Impressive ego, she really thinks that at 14 years old knows more about dating than guys in their 20s that have been rejected time and time again

What does a 14 year old know about relationships and life? Does she really think 35 year old incels with decades of life experience are going to listen to her?

for the slide regarding faces, she merely just states her own opinion and expects us to magically be convinced that.

then she turned it into some lgbt shitshow for no reason

I think she has the 'tism
The only kids that drew shitty cartoons like that in school were severely mentally ill or were being abused daily at home.

A kid's gonna just reiterate whatever bullshit has been stuffed in her stupid head presenting it as a some kind of argument, okay...

It's been some time since she drew it. Probably has had chad's dick up and down her multiple times by now.

she needs some good taste of lucille.
76DL4YYZTNBTXMYLMY7WGV6ELM

View attachment 411248
No she is too ugly. I would rather beat the shit out of her and have a public execution instead.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hdlhyb/i_return_early_with_my_longest_comic_ive_done/

Lesson on personal preferences: for every 1 million females who prefer tall Chads there is 1 who prefers manlets therefore you can't say women only like tall guys you stupid inkel :feelsclown:

"Ladies who prefer shorter lads" are generally very tall themselves, around 2m50 (sorry americucks, not using your foot fetishist system), and thus date low "by default", so it doesn't prove anything since a Chad that is 2m tall is considered short by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back