Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Alex from target pill

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
Another brutal looks pill. In 2014 when I was teenager there was a guy who became an overnight celebrity some 17 year old kid was minding his own business when some random girl took a picture of him and posted it on the internet. He was then invited to the Ellen degenerate show to talk about his overnight “SUCCESS”. This is very similar to the Meeks pill because the guy is literally just minding his own business and the all the sudden the whole world knows who he is without him even advertising himself.

Another brutal looks pill. In 2014 when I was teenager there was a guy who became an overnight celebrity some 17 year old kid was minding his own business when some random girl took a picture of him and posted it on the internet. He was then invited to the Ellen degenerate show to talk about his overnight “SUCCESS”. This is very similar to the Meeks pill because the guy is literally just minding his own business and the all the sudden the whole world knows who he is without him even advertising himself.
It definitely wasn’t his looks that got all the girls excited brah.

No, it was his “rizz“.[/massive sarcasm

I remember hearing about this in late 2019.

It was pure suifuel for me back then.

It definitely wasn’t his looks that got all the girls excited brah.

No, it was his “rizz“.[/massive sarcasm
They sensed his good personality

Dude was like a 6/10 pretty boy, now imagine what the 8/10 get.

I remember that fuckwad jesus, hope he dies an indignant death with much suffering