Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The audacity of foids that make non-nude Onlyfans

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
These cunts are literally saying to your face "Give me money for doing nothing". It's bad enough that women can make a million dollars a day for doing fuck all, they should at least have to earn it. When the gender war is over, men deserve reparations. Women should have their rights revoked and be reduced to sexual servants.

If women could enslave all non chad men they would. They would straight up send us all into a work camp

These cunts are literally saying to your face "Give me money for doing nothing". It's bad enough that women can make a million dollars a day for doing fuck all, they should at least have to earn it. When the gender war is over, men deserve reparations. Women should have their rights revoked and be reduced to sexual servants.

What happened thousands of years ago will happen again

Foids will be put back in their places again

There needs to be a foid genocide.

INCELS DESERVE REPARATIONS

Chads don't deserve Jack shit, they benefited just like women did
Foids are worthless cumrags and the cuck males who gave them rights need to be flayed in minecraft
Downloadfile

I’m assuming you’ve heard about the Bella Thorne incident. It actually made my day knowing those cucks paid so much money just to get scammed