Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Black Pill And Inceldom Are Not Ideologies

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Something I've been seeing as of late is people (both blue pilled and black pilled) calling the black pill and inceldom an ideology or referring to "incel ideology."

There is no ideology.

I'm going to copy paste a post I made elsewhere regarding this, as I think this topic deserves more serious thought.

Stop calling the black pill an ideology. It's factually incorrect, and it gives ammunition to people who speak out against it - those who speak out against truth. It's as much an ideology as the theory of relativity.

The black pill is pure, undistilled truth in its raw form. Those who are black pilled usually notice its manifestations in our biological and evolutionary reality and the resultant socio-sexual dynamics that follow from it. The black pill isn't about looks, it's about truth. Looks are simply one area where the truth of the matter is so blatantly evident that no intelligent mind can reasonably reject it.

To be black pilled simply means to see the truth and the reality of something - to see things for how they truly are. It's conceptually anti-thetical to the notion of ideology. There's a lot of bullshit in many ideologies, religious, political and economic. Ideologies are systems of beliefs. Those beliefs don't necessarily have to be true or correct, they only have to work for whatever society or system they apply to.

The black pill is free from all of the baggage that ideologies carry.

Last edited:
God IQ post.

Mods should sticky this thread

well done and good presentation in regards to facts.

The black pill is not a physical thing, it's a set of beliefs.
Professing a set of beliefs as truth and behaving according to them... that's what "ideology" is.

That's what I was thinking today. What a coincidence. Blackpill is reality. It's observable everywhere.

The blackpill doesn't have followers nor does it give people power, money, hope or happiness unlike religion, cults, criminal organizations, politics etc.
I don't believe in the blackpill, I'm just aware of its existence. It's one of the laws of the universe, specifically evolution and life. It's observable anywhere where there's life.

It's like saying you believe in death. That statement doesn't make sense.

I don't like the blackpill and I don't want it to be true, but it is. I despise the blackpill.

Last edited:
It's the same as saying theory of evolution is an ideology. If something has evidence for it, you should believe it
full

The black pill is not a physical thing,

Yeah, no shit it's not a physical thing. Who the hell even implied that?

The pills are metaphors. The black pill is a metaphor for truths. Truth is a not a physical thing either, in case it needs to be pointed out.

You can be black pilled about a lot of things: women, politics, business, society etc. The kinds of black pills we usually discuss revolve around women, culture, and society. Less common black pills are about things like higher education and the workforce.

it's a set of beliefs.
Professing a set of beliefs as truth and behaving according to them... that's what "ideology" is.

I can guarantee you that your core beliefs and mine differ. There is overlap regarding some of the black pills we've both taken due to shared circumstance (genetic invalidity and failure in dating life, for example), but you'd be mistaken to think that our shared experiences and understandings constitutes a set of beliefs that others must adhere to.

There is no one monolithic "belief system" amongst everybody here. There are no creeds and doctrines. There is no brotherhood with initiation rites and secret handshakes. There are philosophies, but those aren't "black pill philosophies." It's just philosophy as applied to the black pills we know.

Evolution is not a theory. It is consider a model .and that model had always violated our establised laws of nature . The formation of a single system of the amoeba have never happened in controlled lab test. That assuming a system can survive and build upin itself outside its host.

The black pill is not a physical thing, it's a set of beliefs.

You can't "believe" about the conservation of energy or Second law of thermodynamics. They aren't beliefs, they are a truth about nature of our world.

Blackpill is the same thing: A truth; a law; a way of how the world works.

We believe it or not, it's always there

Evolution is not a theory. It is consider a model .and that model had always violated our establised laws of nature . The formation of a single system of the amoeba have never happened in controlled lab test. That assuming a system can survive and build upin itself outside its host.

What is this even replying to?

Am I seeing a seg fault core dump in action?

The pills are metaphors. The black pill is a metaphor for truths.

You can be black pilled about a lot of things: women, politics, business, society etc. The kinds of black pills we usually discuss

There is overlap regarding some of the black pills we've both taken

There is no one monolithic "belief system" amongst everybody here.

In the thread title you used the singular "the Black Pill" therefore you believe it's one monolithic thing.

I see the blackpill as a series of facts that truly dictate the sexual and social aspects of the human condition we call life.

The blackpill is by definition an “Ideology” : A science of ideas; the study of their origin and nature

It’s just that the blackpill is by far the most realistic and proven view on human nature. So we see more truths than so called Ideas

There’s obviously weak parts of the blackpill that can be disputed, poorly I might add, but it’s the most genuine outlook on life.

It just sucks that we all suffer the consequence from living these truths

You can't "believe" about the conservation of energy or Second law of thermodynamics. They aren't beliefs, they are a truth about nature of our world.
Those are not truths, those are scientific theories which we hold to be true. Einstein didn't go around calling his theories "The Truth".

Besides we can't even agree on height vs face or JBW vs BBC. There's no "The Truth" here even if you want to liken the low IQ ramblings of teenagers on this forum to something like a scientific process.

Betelgeuse IQ

What is this even replying to?

Am I seeing a seg fault core dump in action?
Responding to finncel. The core origin of this so call blackpill had been explained in the most widely circulated book the world had ever seen. a person will always look at the outward appearance and be impressed as if it the essence of that person when it is only the shell that was given . But of course a person can also have both an ugly body and an ugly soul.

In the thread title you used the singular "the Black Pill" therefore you believe it's one monolithic thing.

Yes, and that thing is a metaphor for truth, not an ideology/belief system. Saying "the black pill" is referring to that concept which encapsulates the notion of raw truth in reality. You then become specific and say something like "black pilled on x."

It's obvious, but for bluepillers you need to explain, draw, explain the drawing and draw the explanation.

The blackpill is a ding an sich in that it exists independant of outside perception.

All ideologies say they are not ideologies

Calling the blackpill an ideology is using the same argument that flat earthers and creationists use

A set of ideas about the world that are easily packaged and reified

WTF is this? I didn't ask you for a dictionary definition of ideology.

JFL

I'm asking you what you're saying the "incel ideology" actually is. What beliefs do you need to have and what do you need to practice to be considered an incel?

Normtards cannot tell the difference between ideologies and undeniable scientific facts, to them, everything that a human can exchange ideas or information about is an ideology.

Those are not truths, those are scientific theories which we hold to be true. Einstein didn't go around calling his theories "The Truth".

Besides we can't even agree on height vs face or JBW vs BBC. There's no "The Truth" here even if you want to liken the low IQ ramblings of teenagers on this forum to something like a scientific process.

Yeah, semantic arguments about "what is truth" are like some existential novel or something. Einstein's theories probably aren't even the best version of explaining the universe, as evidence by continued search for a theory to tie relativity to quantum mechanics. Despite that, even Newtonian mechanics we know are "untrue" as universal laws but they still work for solving most problems on Earth. By "truth" people are just looking for a series of rules that help make sense of some aspect of physical reality. In that sense, blackpill rules are more "true" than bluepilled ones.