Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill applies to chad and sub5, the redpill to normie.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
When you are handsome and tall, the girl won't care about your personality or status she will be attracted to you.
When you are sub5, the girl whatever your personality or determination will not even look at you because you disgust her. (blackpill)

When you are a normie, here, and only here, your personality can play, MAYBE. (redpill).

I know autist Chads who are incels and other who have to fuck landwhales because normal foids are disgusted by them once they actually speak to them. By that I mean a foid would invite him over for sex but later change her mind because he was a total sperg. Don’t underestimate how much foids hate autists.

I know autist Chads who are incels and other who have to fuck landwhales because normal foids are disgusted by them once they actually speak to them. By that I mean a foid would invite him over for sex but later change her mind because he was a total sperg. Don’t underestimate how much foids hate autists.
I pissed myself when a foid made eye contact with me.