Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Blackpill 2.0 [A NEW IDEA]

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Blackpill idealogy has the potential to be more than just SEX and Relationships. It can dive deep into spirituality,Human Nature, Biology, History. Its could be one of the most ground breaking philosophies of the century, especially if we get the right people to promote it(like chads).

Look at High IQ posters like @BlkPillPres And @IncelKing . They talk about the dismantling of ego. If it wasn't for the low iq racist fucktards that pollute the Blackpill forums. We could seriously create something much better out of the Blackpill. Go beyond just sex & dating. We could make it about genetics, sociology etc. I call it.... The Blackpill 2.0 we might be able to change the world. Eventually we spread it worldwide. And restore masculinity and bring back strong men before it too late. What do you guys think?

True. Blackpill ideology can expand to more than just dating. For example, politics and culture.

True. Blackpill ideology can expand to more than just dating. For example, politics and culture.
Exactly Brother !!! Exactly!. BLACKPILL 2.0

there are several giga hiqh iq reflections around the forums
the problem is too much young people, too many zoomers who haven’t gone through adult life for a few years, which can make a big difference
the result is people talking about how they know their oneitis’ favorite bands by memory

Should change prefix to soy :o

there are several giga hiqh iq reflections around the forums
the problem is too much young people, too many zoomers who haven’t gone through adult life for a few years, which can make a big difference
the result is people talking about how they know their oneitis’ favorite bands by memory
Exactly,sick and tired of those simps posting here about their crushes and oneitis. We need more mature and high IQ thinkers like blkpillpress etc

exactly we have already great blackpill saints spreading some Socrates level of thinking

We could seriously create something much better out of the Blackpill. Go beyond just sex & dating. We could make it about genetics, sociology etc

This has already happened.

Observe:

The blackpill is life i mean for me it's logic she here everywhere and everytime actually.

Implying that racism is low IQ :feelsLSD:

how would it work exactly? how would the blackpill expand to those areas exactly? there isn't even a unified interpretation of what it actually is. the blakcpill right now is just bunch of separate statements with different degrees of certainty.

Isn’t the blackpill just about lookism. It’s the truth that humans only care about looks. Might as well call it the truthpill

Yeah fuck politics and culture too. Not only women.

i just had a realization that People would be more collective and supporting of each others , if this world was finite .

but this world is exatly the opposite , people only help each others if its benefits them or the subject in need is some farmous shitter or a Attractive woman .

we cant go beyond the blackpill and to a true paradise , with people that behave degeneristic and selfish .

If it wasn't for the low iq racist fucktards that pollute the Blackpill forums.
Cope.
Racism is an inherit part of the blackpill as it's scientifically proven that your race influences your success in dating, business and social interactions.

Last edited:
how would it work exactly? how would the blackpill expand to those areas exactly? there isn't even a unified interpretation of what it actually is. the blakcpill right now is just bunch of separate statements with different degrees of certainty.
True,the Blackpill is in its early developments. Ngl

I don't really know, the blackpill was always for me the view on life in general. I never really have taken it only specified to relationships etc. It just, for me, comes with the blackpill, the inceldom.
To me, it simply is seeing the life as "realistic". I see it as my objective and rational analyzing of my surroundings, and the existence of life itself. The fact that we, in the end, are nothing more than matter in the universe, that somehow through several reactions with several substances, formed to a "consciousness", which is a fairly limited type of consciousness.

That really boggles my mind. Not really in a way of being "nervous" or really agitated, it simply leads to my, maybe stupid, view of the blackpill.
We can not control anything pretty much. Life goes it's way, either in the one direction or the other. These directions are, only partially (pretty small part), chosen by your own decisions, and especially through what you are "made of". Your genetics, the nurture you've gone through as a child, it all writes what you are, you can not control it, your genetics can cause depression, anxiety, other mental illnesses and autism, which automatically for almost everyone leads to the other mental health issues (I do not think I have to mention body/looks etc.). People that generally are more prone to logical and objective thinking, can not be fooled by any fake freedom that is tried to be opposed onto you since very early childhood, hell, probably even since the sperm you came from decided to speedrun pregnancy and won the game.

All of this may just be incoherent ramblings, but I'd still like to hear other's opinions.
inb4 brutalnoreplypill

I don't really know, the blackpill was always for me the view on life in general. I never really have taken it only specified to relationships etc. It just, for me, comes with the blackpill, the inceldom.
To me, it simply is seeing the life as "realistic". I see it as my objective and rational analyzing of my surroundings, and the existence of life itself. The fact that we, in the end, are nothing more than matter in the universe, that somehow through several reactions with several substances, formed to a "consciousness", which is a fairly limited type of consciousness.

That really boggles my mind. Not really in a way of being "nervous" or really agitated, it simply leads to my, maybe stupid, view of the blackpill.
We can not control anything pretty much. Life goes it's way, either in the one direction or the other. These directions are, only partially (pretty small part), chosen by your own decisions, and especially through what you are "made of". Your genetics, the nurture you've gone through as a child, it all writes what you are, you can not control it, your genetics can cause depression, anxiety, other mental illnesses and autism, which automatically for almost everyone leads to the other mental health issues (I do not think I have to mention body/looks etc.). People that generally are more prone to logical and objective thinking, can not be fooled by any fake freedom that is tried to be opposed onto you since very early childhood, hell, probably even since the sperm you came from decided to speedrun pregnancy and won the game.

All of this may just be incoherent ramblings, but I'd still like to hear other's opinions.
inb4 brutalnoreplypill
Agree 100% especially on the last part. Free will is a myth. Your nurture and genetics decide what comes out of you. Not your decisions. Because your nurture and gentics influence your decisions.

Last edited:
Agree 100% especially on the last part. Free will is a myth. Your nurture and genetics decide what comes out of you. Not your decisions. Because your nurture and gentics influ your decisions.
Oh yeah, now that I think a tiny bit, I could've come to the conclusion that your decisions itself already are "set" by the nurture and genetics and generally the factor of your surroundings especially as a child, which influences the "personality" of one significantly, which thus takes away everything what actual free will means.

I'm glad there are people on here that aren't only fixated on women. But, I have anyway, probably like some other people, never perceived the blackpill as purely a relationship/sex thing to be honest. The blackpill is MUCH more complex, in my opinion, it probably is a type of philosophy that pretty much sums up the whole "existence", if you understand what I mean. But maybe, the blackpill is simply another word for realism in that sense, since all of this is reality, the blackpill is the only objective truth, and is pretty much realism you just see things as it is, blackpill is just the word behind the crushing effects of realism on one. Just my thoughts.

I'm excusing, if some words get twisted up, or just seem incoherent. I'm currently influenced by bad jew pharma pills, and they make my brain a bit trisomy 21.

Oh yeah, now that I think a tiny bit, I could've come to the conclusion that your decisions itself already are "set" by the nurture and genetics and generally the factor of your surroundings especially as a child, which influences the "personality" of one significantly, which thus takes away everything what actual free will means.

I'm glad there are people on here that aren't only fixated on women. But, I have anyway, probably like some other people, never perceived the blackpill as purely a relationship/sex thing to be honest. The blackpill is MUCH more complex, in my opinion, it probably is a type of philosophy that pretty much sums up the whole "existence", if you understand what I mean. But maybe, the blackpill is simply another word for realism in that sense, since all of this is reality, the blackpill is the only objective truth, and is pretty much realism you just see things as it is, blackpill is just the word behind the crushing effects of realism on one. Just my thoughts.

I'm excusing, if some words get twisted up, or just seem incoherent. I'm currently influenced by bad jew pharma pills, and they make my brain a bit trisomy 21.
No words were twisted. You worded everything great. Yes, I always saw the Blackpill in that manner too. A philosophy that gives you the raw truth about life and social dynamics. They is no free will. oVER.

No words were twisted. You worded everything great. Yes, I always saw the Blackpill in that manner too. A philosophy that gives you the raw truth about life and social dynamics. They is no free will. oVER.
Wish more people would talk on here about the much deeper and complex philosophic side of it. Maybe I just gonna have to lurk more to find similar minded people and can start explicit conversations and share thoughts. Incels themselves may would even get taken more serious, if more would use the generalized, and more complex view of the blackpill, instead of only fixing it onto women. Sad waste of "real" pill potential, if you could say so.

Wish more people would talk on here about the much deeper and complex philosophic side of it. Maybe I just gonna have to lurk more to find similar minded people and can start explicit conversations and share thoughts. Incels themselves may would even get taken more serious, if more would use the generalized, and more complex view of the blackpill, instead of only fixing it onto women. Sad waste of "real" pill potential, if you could say so.
This is exactly what I said in one of my posts "Blackpill 2.0, The Better Blackpill". It has the potential to dive in to more complex topics such as politics, history, philosophy etc. But too many low iqcels lurk on such forums.

I honestly believe they is no hope for the Blackpill reaching such a state. All we get are dumbass youngcels( even tho I'm a youngcel myself jfl) posting and self loathing about their crush or oneitits. I spoke to blkpillpress about creating a new forum which will be based on this new idea and more high IQ thought provoking topics. Judging by the average user here. Its ovER. Might aswell focus on yourself.

We are the universe having knowledge of itself through the medium of a body. After seeing how bad this mode of existence is, a U-turn to our mode of existence is imperative. The end result is mysticism.

Blackpill idealogy has the potential to be more than just SEX and Relationships. It can dive deep into spirituality,Human Nature, Biology, History. Its could be one of the most ground breaking philosophies of the century, especially if we get the right people to promote it(like chads).

Look at High IQ posters like @BlkPillPres And @IncelKing . They talk about the dismantling of ego. If it wasn't for the low iq racist fucktards that pollute the Blackpill forums. We could seriously create something much better out of the Blackpill. Go beyond just sex & dating. We could make it about genetics, sociology etc. I call it.... The Blackpill 2.0 we might be able to change the world. Eventually we spread it worldwide. And restore masculinity and bring back strong men before it too late. What do you guys think?
Nigga you just described my idea.

Ultravisionary Blackpilism A.K.A Blackpill 2.0 :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 38827rger.jpg
    38827rger.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Nigga you just described my idea.

Ultravisionary Blackpilism A.K.A Blackpill 2.0 :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Idk why blackpill 2.0 tho. I mean, blackpill always was that to begin with, people just used it in the context fixed onto Inceldom. I would even call it the original blackpill. The OG :blackpill:

Heightpill what is actually a subset of blackpill.

Politics- most us presidents are over 6 feer tall.

Economy- most fortune 500 ceos are taller than general population

History- man conquers half of europe. Remembered as a short guy with bad personality.

Biology- taller men have more reproductive success than shorter men.

Psychology - taller men have more confidence, self esteem and lower rate of suicide than shorter men.

Religion- undesirable men don’t get pussy, blindly follows dictate. Goes kaboom to get blonde, brunette, redhead 72 virgins with supple best and tight virgin pussy.

I feel like the blackpill really just relates to dating and relationship. However, the idea of the different colored pills being used in different contexts is something that I have come across before. For example, redpilling someone politically.

In Incel terms, I feel that the blackpill is different from the redpill and the bluepill in that it doesn’t promote “direct action towards a goal” Rather than trying to change something about ourselves, the blackpill just encourages us to accept the truth, and learn to move on with our lives.

Philosophically speaking, I feel like some of the main traits of the blackpill can be found within studies such as existential nihilism. Like this study, the blackpill in Incel terminology attempts to describe the “meaninglessness” of a certain facet of life and how hard it can be for change to arise within it.

I feel like the blackpill really just relates to dating and relationship. However, the idea of the different colored pills being used in different contexts is something that I have come across before. For example, redpilling someone politically.

In Incel terms, I feel that the blackpill is different from the redpill and the bluepill in that it doesn’t promote “direct action towards a goal” Rather than trying to change something about ourselves, the blackpill just encourages us to accept the truth, and learn to move on with our lives.

Philosophically speaking, I feel like some of the main traits of the blackpill can be found within studies such as existential nihilism. Like this study, the blackpill in Incel terminology attempts to describe the “meaninglessness” of a certain facet of life and how hard it can be for change to arise within it.
I think the type of blackpill we are talking about, follows the meaning of that simply things are how they are. Your personality evolves in your childhood, through nurturing, which you can not control, your genetics may be more prone to as an example depression, anxiety, or even having less depression and/or anxiety. From child on, you're nurtured by parents you can not choose, in a way that you can not choose, even if it's the complete fuck up for yourself. Otherwise, we would've had way less mentally damaged people.

All of that, generally the "ego" or the "personality" you might subjectively recognize as yourself, is not an actual you that is controlling and freely deciding to do so. It is, what your environment, your genetics, your brain wiring etc. have made you.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still open for opinions, but that is at least how it makes sense to me. Especially when you see the typical causes of personality disorders in general, they are real, they aren't really disorders imo but they are seen as one nowadays, and these personality disorders, well, literally change how you react, how you act and what you maybe do to cope. How you feel and pretty much are.

"Personality disorders are caused by a mixture of genetic factors, such as a family history of disorders and upbringing."
Exactly, you can not control it. That is how the "personalities" the "egos" as we know them nowadays are made. By a mixture of a lot of environmental factors, by genetics, by the nurturing of our parents/parental figures, simply everything.

Hope you can make some sense out of all this.