Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill allowed me to predict female behaviors

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
With the knowledge acquired by the blackpill, female behavior is no longer an unexplained mystery, when you understand the nature of females through the blackpill it is clear what is their purpose and their position on various subjects.

Like today for example in college, the teacher divided the class into pairs to make a project, unfortunately I ended up needing to do with a 6/10 rostie, surprisingly everything happened well she spoke with me, she did not look at me with disgusted face and treated me like a normal human being, until in the end the teacher asked the class if we would accept to stay with this pair until the end of the semester, for being a blackpilled incel I thought "She will be the first one to speak out about this, and will give an excuse to make the projects with other people "KEK I was completely right, because of this I started to laugh in class and everyone began to keep staring at me, but I could not stop laughing, thinking about this now it does not have much fun tho :feelsbadman::feelscry:

With the knowledge acquired by the blackpill, female behavior is no longer an unexplained mystery, when you understand the nature of females through the blackpill it is clear what is their purpose and their position on various subjects.

Like today for example in college, the teacher divided the class into pairs to make a project, unfortunately I ended up needing to do with a 6/10 rostie, surprisingly everything happened well she spoke with me, she did not look at me with disgusted face and treated me like a normal human being, until in the end the teacher asked the class if we would accept to stay with this pair until the end of the semester, for being a blackpilled incel I thought "She will be the first one to speak out about this, and will give an excuse to make the projects with other people "KEK I was completely right, because of this I started to laugh in class and everyone began to keep staring at me, but I could not stop laughing, thinking about this now it does not have much fun tho :feelsbadman::feelscry:

young_joseph_joestar_anime.png

Next you'll say....... I'd like to work with someone else.

young_joseph_joestar_anime.png

Next you'll say....... I'd like to work with someone else.

Yeah, I thought about it later, I already knew what was going to happen I should have taken the attitude first, but I'm sure if I was the first one to speak, the others would go and tell me that I was being a jerk, probably someone would say, "Yeah , but who wants to work with you? " And they would start laughing at my face.

Like today for example in college, the teacher divided the class into pairs to make a project, unfortunately I ended up needing to do with a 6/10 rostie, surprisingly everything happened well she spoke with me, she did not look at me with disgusted face and treated me like a normal human being, until in the end the teacher asked the class if we would accept to stay with this pair until the end of the semester, for being a blackpilled incel I thought "She will be the first one to speak out about this, and will give an excuse to make the projects with other people "KEK I was completely right, because of this I started to laugh in class and everyone began to keep staring at me, but I could not stop laughing, thinking about this now it does not have much fun tho :feelsbadman::feelscry:[/QUOTE
Typical foid behavior from a under serving rostie , will go out there way to change things for no reason because they want everything done for them like every man is blue pilled.

If you did take the initiative and request a swap her brain would be like "but how can he reject me, rawr, now I'm attracted to his DILLIGAF attitude; I'll fuck him to make him realize how precious I am".

Ok yeah probably not but still.

Good post.
On your way to being fully blackpilled I'd say.

Easily predictable though.
Really not surprised you saw that one coming.

If you did take the initiative and request a swap her brain would be like "but how can he reject me, rawr, now I'm attracted to his DILLIGAF attitude; I'll fuck him to make him realize how precious I am".

Ok yeah probably not but still.
:feelskek: I wish, but for real what could happen is her joining the larger group to get validation from them and start making fun of me with this group in a way that I can listen to everything, everything females need is to get into the dominant group, and for them this is very easy.

Foids are loyal to no one but their own base desires, destroyers of civilization they are.

The :blackpill: is 1 of the keys to knowledge.

In truth females are just predictable animals who are incapable of overcoming their base primal instincts.

If females refuse to work with you, it's over.