Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill is making me permanently depressed.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
There's no escape

There's no hope for me and I don't want to wake up to see a new day. Why was I born like that? How do you expect me to cope when I'm starved of intimacy and missed out on everything in life? Ascension is cope past a certain age and it's better to rope.

am i legally allowed to say "do it"?

20% blue pill content
Is black pill prople who think everything is determined by genetics and that they are doomed to be an incel and a failure? Kinda sad if you really got that mentality

It is just acceptance of reality.

I can tell that it even pervades my subconscious.- Last night I had three different dreams about women.- Three distinct dreams in one night, so apparently this is all my brain can think about while it's "organizing" its thoughts at night.

Is black pill prople who think everything is determined by genetics and that they are doomed to be an incel and a failure? Kinda sad if you really got that mentality
Get fucked faggot curry

fuck off

Im blue pilled for thinking its bad to think its over no matter what? Wow dunno what to say really

angry kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

I was already incredibly depressed the blackpill has infected every corner of my life it's like a nightmare; anywhere I go I am reminded I am not welcome due to my face and autism.