Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill of Blue Eyes

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
Blue eyes are becoming a minority in the entire world, including the USA
I have green eyes, its pointless when you have a shitty face surrounding it.

I have green eyes and get nothing :cryfeels:

in your country people with light color eyes are the majority.
In Spain, USA or Greece you would have a great advantage
Not worth worrying about imo. It can be very easily faked.
Just fakemaxx bro. :feelskek:
As I said, realistic blue cotnacts don't exist because the blue color is applied on the curved cornea while people with natural blue eyes have this color on the IRIS which is FLAT
Which country is this?
I was talking about italy.
I'm blue eyed, ugly af, incel af, hate and despise myself still. There's a lot of chads with brown eyes, a lot of stacies with brown eyes.

Blue eyes can boost a normie face, but they can do nothing when a man suffers a significative lack of forward growth

Last edited:
But green eyes are considered the most attractive, light blue is second (personally I think that light blue looks way better)

Eye color only matters to deathnik whores. JFL, but keep coping.
Cope. I have blue pretty light eyes and I am an incel more so than a lot of brown eyed normies.
^^ This

Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Richard Gere, George Clooney, just to name a few, are truechads without light-colored eyes, face structure and harmony is almost everything (if you are bellow 5'9'' then your smv will suffer a hit as a man because of height but that's it), your eye area structure is 1000x more important than your eye color because even with the most beautiful light-colored eyes if your eye area sucks your eyes color won't matter at all!

And yes..deathnik foids (and also men) who hate their own race are the ones who most obsess with eye and hair color, the majority of normies just don't give a dam as long as the person is good looking! No woman would choose a mid tier normie with blue eyes instead of a good looking man with brown eyes!

View attachment 272346
My eyes are dogshit brown

Mine look brown too, but more hazel with a flash.

20200607-220406.jpg

Maybe blue eyes would have helped but with my face, older age ect nothing can save me now.

And yes..deathnik foids (and also men) who hate their own race are the ones who most obsess with eye and hair color, the majority of normies just don't give a dam as long as the person is good looking! No woman would choose a mid tier normie with blue eyes instead of a good looking man with brown eyes!
Very good point actually. I live in a white society and I don't see craze of ANY eye or hair color (although redheaded males suffer a big hit in their SMV).

lmao. blue eyes are only a hindrance close to the equator with harsh uv radiation. apparently blue eyes give you better night vision so it's actually a beneficial adaptation in places where there is not a lot of light (close to the poles)

lmao. blue eyes are only a hindrance close to the equator with harsh uv radiation. apparently blue eyes give you better night vision so it's actually a beneficial adaptation in places where there is not a lot of light (close to the poles)

7000 years ago (Neolithic period) northern european men did not need a better night vision to survive because they were not nocturnal animals.
Hunter-Gatherer populations did not hunt and gather during night
The first agricultural communities did not work in the fields during night

\

Blue eyes are just caused by female selectivity.

Eye color only matters to deathnik whores. JFL, but keep coping.
tbh ur sorta right

but even cumskin foids will pick a white male with light eyes over one with dark(tho they will pick dark eye whites over any ethnic)

based thread, exposing the blue eyed chads for the fakecels they are
blue eyes = ubermensch. only whites can have blue eye, and among whites blue eyed white races have the largest IQs, hieghts, strength and muscular growth. Ban all blue eyed fakecels, these dogs don't know real suffering.
brown eyed "people" have no soul, and black eyes are the spawn of satan. Literally inferior beings.

Where have you read that it comes Sweden?

I've heard that blue eyes comes from the steppe people around the black sea, but also that it was found in Spain around the same time which it was supposedly mutated around the steppes so idk doesn't seem to be too much conclusive research.
Yes this is my understanding as well. They evolved there (spanning to ancient Anatolia and the ancient Levant)

tdjikzj77id31.jpg

It's a meme that triggered many, but there may be an underlying JBW kind of truth here.

Last edited:
nobody cares about eye color if your face looks like shit, you can't compensate anything with blue eyes lol stop coping

tbh ur sorta right

but even cumskin foids will pick a white male with light eyes over one with dark(tho they will pick dark eye whites over any ethnic)
Those light eyed males must mog the dark eyed males. Trust me, white women don't care about eye color. They have colored eyes themselves.
^^ This

Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Richard Gere, George Clooney, just to name a few, are truechads without light-colored eyes, face structure and harmony is almost everything (if you are bellow 5'9'' then your smv will suffer a hit as a man because of height but that's it), your eye area structure is 1000x more important than your eye color because even with the most beautiful light-colored eyes if your eye area sucks your eyes color won't matter at all!

Expected an argument against me like they mostly do here. Good to know you're not low IQ.

Having blue eyes helps for sure, but they won't do shit if you have an ugly face.