Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Bluepill are people being Nice

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I was too incompetent to understand that when people said I had a chance at life, they were just being Nice.

They would look at me then feel sorry for me. I thought they were being honest when I was essentially being lied to

It wasn't even a killing with kindness scenario

They assumed I already knew it was over, underestimating how it never began for me

Last edited:
Yes, people kill you with kindness. It's easier to spew platitudes instead of doing anything to help your situation.

Get a horrible haircut and then change it and you'll see how sincere the bluepill is.

The bluepill and the blackpill are both ends of the cope spectrum. They are two ways of dealing with inceldom and male loneliness. Black puts the blame on the world, the dating market, Chads, femoids, etc. You cope by telling yourself you were doomed to fail from the very beginning.
The bluepill puts the blame on yourself, but reassures you that you can fix yourself by changing personality/looks/beliefs/other inane crap. You cope by telling yourself if you try hard enough, you will find your "soulmate"(bullshit). Of course normalniggers will prefer to cope with the bluepill, and spread its bullshit beliefs to other sheep.

normies tend to underestimate the importance of looks when it comes to attracting women, what they don't understand is that being good-looking is the most effective way of pulling foids, not your personality, and you won't get you far if you expect your personality to help you find a gf

they were gaslighting you, you can be nice to people and at the same time telling bitter truth

Last edited:
yeah people say me nice things still my life is shit lol

no, the bluepill is mostly normies trying to pretend that problems don't exist, so that they continue living their lives as if everything's fine

normies are selfish, they usually don't care about you or your feelings that much

no, the bluepill is mostly normies trying to pretend that problems don't exist, so that they continue living their lives as if everything's fine

normies are selfish, they usually don't care about you or your feelings that much
Exactly, they prefer to cover their ears with their hands and turn a blind eye to the horrors and injustices of reality. They will never be capable of sincerely empathizing with us bc they could never relate

To you.

To me this was a revelation.

I only went out recently. The Bluepill has a Smog feel to it. I had to board a Train, so I went on a Private carrage to work my way to regular carrage. I passed a Posh Stacy light, she went 'Rrrrrrrrrrr' I felt so relieved. I had an attractive government lady be nice to me beforehand. It was Antidotal to be reminded of their true nature when the Posh one despised my presense.