Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The butthurt negativity of normies makes them so unbearable

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever I see articles online I know the comments are going to be butthurt normies with complaints and doomsday predictions, and just plain ignorance with their own 'facts'.

The thing with a blackpilled incel as you deeper into the blackpill is we know we lost. Chads have the perfect genetics and we are shit genetics in comparison.

Whenever someone brings up the climate crisis:soy::foidSoy: I want to beat them to death:lasereyes:

Whenever someone brings up the climate crisis:soy::foidSoy: I want to beat them to death:lasereyes:

Good example of normies creating their own doomsday and butthurt 'facts'. I haven't seen the ocean rise 1cm in height or noticed the temperature getting even slightly warmer since they started on their global warming thing.

Also when they switched to 'climate crisis' of severe weather of any type - no I haven't noticed that either, it seems less severe than before.

Another one is normies predicting both droughts and flooding.

Another one is normies predicting both droughts and flooding.
extreme weather events.... makes sense to lump them together if they believe in the secular religion of climate change

climate change and stuffs like that are just secular religions. traditional religions waned, and the spiritual "hard wiring" is still there, and those secular ideology fill the vacuum.

you can find all those religious concepts in those secular religions. whether it be sin, doomsday, repent of the sin, rituals, worships etc.

the problem with climate change is climate WILL change whether with human or not. humans were in ice age 10,000 years ago and then the ice age got warmer and it's STILL technically ice age as there're ice caps in the polar regions

extreme weather events.... makes sense to lump them together if they believe in the secular religion of climate change

climate change and stuffs like that are just secular religions. traditional religions waned, and the spiritual "hard wiring" is still there, and those secular ideology fill the vacuum.

you can find all those religious concepts in those secular religions. whether it be sin, doomsday, repent of the sin, rituals, worships etc.

Ya you are right. Eg.. the ritual hand washing of the virus cults, and special potions to inject their babies with to protect them from disease like ancient religions did with creams and potions for babies to protect them from disease/evil spirits for life. Weird self denial like self-isolation to prevent the spread.

The viruses also no one can ever see them because they are too small to be seen by microscopes, so its faith based like evil spirits which we can never prove.

the biggest thing though is that the best "solution" is just free market. it doesnt make sense to want to preserve the current climate whne it gonna change anyways no matter wat humans do.

cities can be built, heck, china was dirt poor in 1990s and it was practically rebuilt. all those skyscrapers and highways and high speed rail, none of them existed in the 1980s.

so what if sea level rise by 10 meters and submerge some coastal cities? just rebuild. it prob costs way less than trying to combat this climate change by all those regulations, legistlations, subsidies, and so on.

how many subsidies all those govts give to eletronic cars for example? all those mandates of going eletric and ban ICE cars by like 2035 or something? how much it cost the society?

it's literally cheaper to just CO2-maxx and let it warm (if co2 is indeed big factor in warming) and deal with it, then whatever is going on currently.